Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Hermes - Multitool Set

us Offline Yadda

• No Life Club
  • Lifelike and remarkably self similar
Hermes - Multitool Set
on: July 07, 2014, 07:23:20 PM
This postwar(?) Hermes multitool set is really unusual because it comes with two handle options that you don't see in most of these sets. A "T" handle and a speed handle or brace.  The bidding started at $19.99 US and went to over $76 US.  I hope someone here got it.  ???
HermesMultiset.jpg
* HermesMultiset.jpg (Filesize: 152.04 KB)
"It didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt, stuffed shirt, hang me on a tree
After I count down three rounds, in Hell I'll be in good company" -  The Dead South

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Re: Hermes - Multitool Set
Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 04:30:43 AM
This postwar(?) Hermes multitool set is really unusual because it comes with two handle options that you don't see in most of these sets. A "T" handle and a speed handle or brace.  The bidding started at $19.99 US and went to over $76 US.  I hope someone here got it.  ???

Not me. :-\ I had it in my watch list, but it went for more than I was willing to spend. Pretty neat looking kit though. :salute:
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

au Offline gregozedobe

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
Re: Hermes - Multitool Set
Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 12:15:05 PM
If anyone wanted just the ratchet part this ones currently on the bay of fleas for $19.95

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221329584247

The usual caveats:  I have no connection with the seller, cannot vouch for them, do your own research etc etc......
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%