Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

WHAT IS THE BEST WATCH TO WEAR WITH YOUR FAVORITE EDC MULTITOOL?

00 Offline Fattsgalore

EDC tool and watch all in one...

us Online powernoodle

• Absolutely No Life Club
Understood, I been wearing cheap watches all my life until few years back my wife bought me an really  expensive one, I still can not see any different between them.

There is a crazy dude on another forum who recently spent $10,000 on a used Rolex.  I'm totally cool with that if you have the disposable income, and the watch makes him feel good (which is the primary reason we buy expensive stuff).  But no mechanical watch is as accurate as my Casio G-Shock Riseman that resets itself everyday based on the atomic clock in Colorado.   So it all depends on what you are into.  For some, its mere functionality (Nutnfancy's first kind of cool), and for others its the bling factor of feeling good.  This is true about knives and lights and MTs as well.  Its all good.  But for me, the G-Shock with atomic function is far and away the "best" in terms of functionality, and I think it sorta looks cool too.  Mine has been a good performer for years, and keeps on working.

I also own an orange and a black Seiko Monster (for the bling factor), but honestly they are sort of a pain to deal with because they die after one day if you don't wear them, and then you have to reset them the next time you wear them.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 12:42:39 PM by powernoodle »
:doggy: :doggy: :doggy:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $149.46
PayPal Fees: $8.74
Net Balance: $140.72
Below Goal: $159.28