Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Two boys and their SAKS

FredKJ · 95 · 9018

us Offline ducktapehero

• No Life Club
  • Plants should be smoked, not eaten.
Re: Two boys and their SAKS
Reply #90 on: July 04, 2008, 05:32:24 AM
During my teen years some of the common family sedans were capable of 120 to 130 mph.
LOL I had a 1973 Plymouth Satellite, it wasn't real quick around town but it would fly down the highway. I know what you mean.
http://ducksrandomthoughts.blogspot.com - or follow me on Twitter- @ducksthoughts

It's hard to say nipple without smirking.

Offline ringzero

• No Life Club
  • Spawn of Cthulhu
Reply #91 on: July 04, 2008, 06:41:11 AM
During my teen years some of the common family sedans were capable of 120 to 130 mph.
LOL I had a 1973 Plymouth Satellite, it wasn't real quick around town but it would fly down the highway. I know what you mean.

Plymouth, Dodge, and Chrysler cars in general had very decent performance back then.

Chrysler offered much of their lineup with a choice of 340, 383, or a 440 V8 - all hemis with strong performance.

Cars with those 3 engines were available from the dealer with an optional 4-barrel carb, which boosted performance from peppy family sedan levels to police interceptor levels.

Stock Chrysler torsion bar suspensions also performed better than the competition from Ford and Chevy.

N

00 Offline Dtrain

• "Southbound Whatchya Leave Behind Ya?"
Reply #92 on: July 04, 2008, 06:37:00 PM
I had a Chevy 1 ton with a 427 Tall Block that my Dad bored and stroked out another 100 cubic inches at his Shop/Gararge that he owned back when I was that age.I got into all sorts of mischief with that truck.I am proud to report that I never got caught by the local constublary while engaged in other "Activities" with a female companion.

I was able to go places that most squad cars couldnt.

LOL Dtrain
"It seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time"

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #93 on: July 04, 2008, 10:23:26 PM
FredKJ this has been one interesting post to read  :D it has taken some interesting sideroads  ::) with some of the topics, but the main topic that you have been telling of your 2 boys has been pretty good to read.  Thanks for sharing with us :salute: :D

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #94 on: July 30, 2008, 04:50:20 AM
Hey man how did the summer end up with your boys I was just wondering what happened this month, have they went back to school yet?

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%