Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

My Leatherman Keychain MT's

au Offline DazMechanical

• No Life Club
My Leatherman Keychain MT's
on: September 07, 2014, 01:37:31 PM
Here are my Key Chain size Leathermans, Squirt PS4, Micra & Squirt ES4. I have EDC'd the PS4 and the Micra for a while now.

The PS4 was my first key chain multi tool and it packed quite a punch for its small size, but the small scissors broke, so I sent it in for warranty.

After a while I wanted a Micra for the larger, more capable scissors and boy they are great scissors!

But I'm getting bored now and it's time for another change, I'm giving the ES4 a go for a while and hope put the Wire Strippers to the test when I re wire my garage in the next few weeks so.

So here's my new Key chain setup.

Feel free to post pics of your own key chain size Multi tools  :D
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 02:47:29 PM by DazMechanical »
darren

us Offline Sazabi

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: My Leatherman Keychain MT's
Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 02:34:30 PM
My pharmacy chain has an AP policy of not liking pockets due to drug diversion, but belt carrying is also not permitted, so other than a Gerber EAB for daily tape and box cutting duties, and a customary 58mm SAK on my keyring (paired with a Fenix E01), I carry a Micra in my pocket. I have had a McGizmo-style clip on my car key, so I'll try carrying the Micra there for this week. It was jingling against the carabiner while I drove yesterday, so that setup may not last; I don't know if I like that much weight hanging from my ignition cylinder,  also. Granted, compared to all the crap some of my customers have on their car keys: wallet, phone, two pounds of keys, cards, and every smurfing key fob they can find, I suppose my car key, carabiner, and Micra aren't much in comparison.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%