Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Metal Toothpick? Need a tiny screwdriver, but don't have a Corkscrew

Offline tylosaurus

I carry a small Tinker or a Fieldmaster with me everywhere.  I just have no use for the corkscrew itself, and the Phillips driver is far more useful to me, than the small screwdriver that goes in the corkscrew.  However, it would be nice if I could find a way to fit a small, eyeglesses compatible driver onto the Tinker or Fieldmaster. 

I was wondering if anyone makes a replacement toothpick that is metal, so I could grind it down.  Does anyone know of anything like that?

Does anyone have any other ideas on how to do this?

thanks

us Offline Rich S

• OLD GEEZER CLUB
I also carry a Tinker. Since it has a phillips, I file down the screw driver tip of the can opener
to use as a tiny screw driver or as you said you could file down the tip(s) of the tweezers
to do the same thing.
Rich
------------------
SAK Knives Matter
------------------

us Offline neillcurrie

• Wanted: SpydeWrench
Somewhat expensive toothpicks can be bought, made of titanium, I know. It's possible the Ti isn't hard enough to use as a tiny screwdriver though.
Maybe you could add a little twisting extension made from JB-Weld, after grinding the other end to 57 degrees for the Philips.
Where would you keep it in the knife though? And I imagine the operation to make it would be very tricky.

tr Offline nervium

• Turkey National Medical Rescue Team
grind down the can opener if you don't need.

us Offline Mike 56

• No Life Club
I did this mod to a Cadet love it great mod. I just built a Passenger I plan on doing the mod to it today. http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,18044.0.html
Mike
I think Alcohol, Tabacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency. 

Mike

us Offline colt 1911

• Absolutely No Life Club
Edit
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 09:20:52 PM by colt 1911 »
CHEERS

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30