Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Simplicity of a Kick or Complete Package of a Rebar?

us Offline HarleyXJGuy

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Simplicity of a Kick or Complete Package of a Rebar?
Reply #60 on: November 10, 2014, 07:00:57 PM
this from someone who loves PSTs far far more than Rebars

fi Offline Crow

• No Life Club
  • Look at all those shiny sharp things.
Reply #61 on: November 10, 2014, 08:25:11 PM
Some will say so. More compact size and less weigjt. More tools than Kick, less bulkier than Rebar.  Quality allways top.

Umm hello, if you were paying attention Joel never did a long term review of the PST. Anything that has been long term reviewed by Joel here on MTO has to be better.  :pok:

Sorry that is all I got. PST is not to shabby as Crow pointed out. If you can find/afford one.

Did you ask Joel his opinion :pok:? Does it matter did he do long tem test on certain tool or not? Can you really say something is far more better if you did not try it first? Something is first hand experiences.

I own PST, PSTII, and had two rebars. I do rather use PST or PSTII than Rebar. Alltough i love my Supertool 300 most, wich have same tools that Rebar has. It is just something you must try for yourself... Not anyone elses opinion...

us Offline HarleyXJGuy

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #62 on: November 10, 2014, 08:43:09 PM
Some will say so. More compact size and less weigjt. More tools than Kick, less bulkier than Rebar.  Quality allways top.

Umm hello, if you were paying attention Joel never did a long term review of the PST. Anything that has been long term reviewed by Joel here on MTO has to be better.  :pok:

Sorry that is all I got. PST is not to shabby as Crow pointed out. If you can find/afford one.

Did you ask Joel his opinion :pok:? Does it matter did he do long tem test on certain tool or not? Can you really say something is far more better if you did not try it first? Something is first hand experiences.

I own PST, PSTII, and had two rebars. I do rather use PST or PSTII than Rebar. Alltough i love my Supertool 300 most, wich have same tools that Rebar has. It is just something you must try for yourself... Not anyone elses opinion...

Sometimes humor and random ribbing does not translate well on the internet.  :facepalm:

I assure you I can think for myself and make my own opinions. While at the same time seeing someone work the smurf out of a tool for along period can help with making that choice.

Anyhow it is all good and I leave you with this last thought.

Rebar rules, PST drools!

fi Offline Crow

• No Life Club
  • Look at all those shiny sharp things.
Reply #63 on: November 10, 2014, 09:06:01 PM

Sometimes humor and random ribbing does not translate well on the internet.  :facepalm:

I assure you I can think for myself and make my own opinions. While at the same time seeing someone work the smurf out of a tool for along period can help with making that choice.

Anyhow it is all good and I leave you with this last thought.

Rebar rules, PST drools!

I do have to say, that his long term reviews are exxellent. I love to read them. That is why i have tried Rebar, and supertool myself. That is why i have made my own desicions. Both hand in hand, Rebar and ST300, and PST's. And many more  :facepalm:...

I know you can make your own mind on things. And will do so in the future.  (wether it is wright or wrong in everyone elses mind...)  :D

I will end this for both of us. Little something for you to reconcider... Victorinox Swisstool beats rock,  scissor and paper... :D  :hatsoff:

ca Offline Werkzeug

• I work my thing
Reply #64 on: November 14, 2014, 12:02:10 AM
Will you be cutting wire very often? If so, I think the Rebar (replaceable cutters) would be the obvious choice.
"When you are playing with an MT, you briefly forget about the things that worry you and drag you down. It's like a drug addiction, without the weight loss, loss of family and job, and decaying teeth." — powernoodle

au Offline mr626

• We sell products and get in fights
Reply #65 on: November 14, 2014, 03:53:45 AM
I've owned and used PST, Kick and Rebar (still own the PST and Rebar).

For me, Rebar wins hands down.

spam Offline glorn

• No Life Club
  • His name is Robert Paulson.
Reply #66 on: November 14, 2014, 05:23:21 AM
I EDC a Rebar if that means anything.

I love my PST though, and it is occasional carry.

Either would make a good choice. As for the Kick.. meh. Nothing wrong with it per se. I generally don't like plastic on my MTs. When I carried a Super tool 200, a friend got a Core. I wasn't interested.
G

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $36.34
PayPal Fees: $1.66
Net Balance: $34.68
Below Goal: $265.32
Site Currency: USD