Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

God damn it!!

tosh · 95 · 6683

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Re: God damn it!!
Reply #90 on: October 21, 2014, 10:56:09 PM
Cats rule. They are smart enough to avoid unnecessary encounters with humans.
Pitty we have to talk about violence against animals because of irresponsible animal owners.

Cats are the serial killers of the animal world, what have they ever DONE for anyone.

Can you get a co2 pistol? Even if you dont hit it the sound is pretty loud, and a few times, the damn dog will get to know you. Or just throw it some bologna and be its buddy :D

I might not have had many unnecessary encounters with cats, but my garden certainly has. Damaged plants, vile smells, half buried turds in my veg planters, bird remnants, late night squealing ..... I'm not one for violence to animals either, but I've had some pretty uncharitable thoughts about cat owners who blindly allow their precious little Tiddles to roam the neighbourhood and cause untold problems for others with scant disregard :twak: :megaslap: :mn:

Thanks for the heads up on the "in the event of" Scatty  :tu: Any one of us could experience a problem dog at some point

It sounds more like Derekmac has been in your garden. Just sayin... :twak:
I ALWAYS bury the turds completely!!  :twak:

gb Offline tosh

• No Life Club
Reply #91 on: October 22, 2014, 01:29:10 PM
Cat poo huh!!

We got a problem here too, my little lad was playing football in our garden the other day, slipped and fell sideways onto cat poo. Not very pleasant for him or his mother!! So in future any cat poop from the neighbours cat (it's theirs) I intend to scoop up and throw over the boundary wall, unfortunately for them that means it will probably land splat in the middle of their conservatory roof!!  :D
I don't claim to know it all, but what I do know is right.

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Reply #92 on: October 22, 2014, 01:31:13 PM
Lol!!! That would be funny as hell!!

Nate

Nate

SEND IT!

gb Offline tosh

• No Life Club
Reply #93 on: October 22, 2014, 02:13:32 PM
Yes, it'll put a massive grin on my face too!

We don't get on after a big bust up years ago, they forced us to take out a gorgeous copper beech tree that was close to the boundary wall, even after we paid to have it proved it was not causing any damage - which it wasn't!!
But there extension had come away from their house, I knew the builder who went to give a quote and he stated not only was the extension simply butted up it didn't have proper footings. But their insurance company agreed to force us to remove our tree simply because it was a possible future problem...seriously!! If we didn't comply they would remove our home insurance cover!!

So the tree had to come out - what pi$$ed me off was that I'd totally landscaped the garden using the tree as a focal point and shady area for summertime sitting.

I had my revenge though, the same day the tree came out I installed a 2000w floodlight high up on the side of our house fitted to a PIR sensor, boy was it sensitive it would go off at all hours and light the house up like a Christmas tree. The light was so intense they couldn't sleep... Ha ha 
I don't claim to know it all, but what I do know is right.

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Reply #94 on: October 22, 2014, 02:31:35 PM
Nice. Sweet revenge.

Nate

Nate

SEND IT!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!