Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad by logging in.

CRKT Exitool. 1958

Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 15,830 Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
CRKT Exitool.
« on: November 23, 2014, 02:10:09 PM »
The CRKT Exitool is a neat little vehicle emergency rescue tool that is designed to fit around your seat belt. The Exitool has a seat belt cutter, a window breaker, and a white LED light. Everything one would need to extricate themselves from an accident quickly.

A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles
Newbie Posts: 44
Re: CRKT Exitool.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 03:24:07 AM »
Just wondering if that thing would come flying off  the seatbelt in a hard impact or when the airbag deploys?
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 15,830 Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 04:17:13 AM »
I doubt it would.

A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 6,292
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 05:11:39 PM »
Just wondering if that thing would come flying off  the seatbelt in a hard impact or when the airbag deploys?

Depends on if you have a Takata airbag or not; 2001 Accords (my car) has a recall on mine now that's just a week old and not too officially stated.  :whistle:
No Life Club Posts: 2,011
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 10:42:10 AM »
I didn't see this thread when it first appeared, but if you're in the market for one of these I'd buy the ResQMe instead.
Full Member Posts: 179
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 06:35:52 AM »
The CRKT Exitool is a neat little vehicle emergency rescue tool that is designed to fit around your seat belt. The Exitool has a seat belt cutter, a window breaker, and a white LED light. Everything one would need to extricate themselves from an accident quickly.

That seems to be a nice multitool but I doubt that it can be useful in any emergencies.

If I need to pick some good EDC tools.
Then I would take my love leatherman multi tool wave and a flash light. Other are just a waste !!!

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working! Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $559.65
PayPal Fees: $32.97
Net Balance: $526.68
Above Goal: $251.68
Site Currency: USD
192% 
June Donations

Community Links