Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Swiss Army Knights Banner

us Offline batosai117

Re: Swiss Army Knights Banner
Reply #60 on: November 24, 2014, 09:53:49 AM
I, batosai117, being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.

Texas Peace Officer
EDC: Victorinox Safari Trooper & Ruger LC9
Go Outside we'll be here when you return :)

wales Offline hiraethus

• Admin Team
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • I brake for cake
Reply #61 on: November 24, 2014, 10:02:54 AM

I, kirk13 aka :kirky: , being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.

Still lovin' that pic!!! :2tu:

Every time I see it I try to work out where Kirky lives.  Maida Vale?  Kilburn?  Can't be as far out as Willesden. :think:

wales Offline hiraethus

• Admin Team
  • I brake for cake
Reply #62 on: November 24, 2014, 10:08:46 AM
I, hiraethus, being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #63 on: November 24, 2014, 11:24:06 AM

I, kirk13 aka :kirky: , being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.

Still lovin' that pic!!! :2tu:

:salute:

Funny thing is I had to run it through two different photo editors to get it like that,and I'm still not altogether happy
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

do Offline Blade runner

Reply #64 on: November 24, 2014, 11:59:05 AM
I, Blade runner, being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.
image.jpg
* image.jpg (Filesize: 198.95 KB)

gr Offline firiki

• Cats have pocket knives of their own
Reply #65 on: November 24, 2014, 12:10:07 PM
I, "Rabid Claws" firiki :D, being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.

Pics:
ΝΕΣΤΟΣ5.jpg
* ΝΕΣΤΟΣ5.jpg (Filesize: 147.17 KB)
Alox Rambler 1.jpg
* Alox Rambler 1.jpg (Filesize: 46.32 KB)
Bag EDC.jpg
* Bag EDC.jpg (Filesize: 87.1 KB)
Omnia vincit amor. Vae victis.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #66 on: November 24, 2014, 12:32:01 PM
And caught up.  :D

Welcome to the Swiss Army Knights!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #67 on: November 24, 2014, 12:53:39 PM

Def

Cheers Boss :salute:
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

de Offline Storky

• A happy fart never comes from a miserable ass.
Reply #68 on: November 24, 2014, 12:56:05 PM

Def

Thank you  :salute:

gr Offline firiki

• Cats have pocket knives of their own
Reply #69 on: November 24, 2014, 01:18:17 PM

Def

Thanks for having me :salute:
Omnia vincit amor. Vae victis.

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #70 on: November 24, 2014, 01:27:21 PM
I, dks, being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.

IMG_20131002_144012.jpg
* IMG_20131002_144012.jpg (Filesize: 89.13 KB)
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

fr Offline Whoey

• Administrator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I am geek, hear me code
Reply #71 on: November 24, 2014, 02:55:09 PM
I, Whoey, being a relatively hoopy frood, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.

:assimilate:
The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.

ca Offline Megan

• Marketing Maven
  • Administrator
  • No Life Club
  • Does your head look like a watermelon?
Reply #72 on: November 24, 2014, 02:57:42 PM
I, Megan, being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.

I never leave home without one!

-Megan
Would you like your review featured on http://Multitool.org? Do you have a suggestion to improve the forum or our sites?
Send me a message.

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #73 on: November 24, 2014, 03:17:43 PM

I, _____your name here_____, being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.

Ok, knight me! I just hope this doesn't happen to me:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #74 on: November 24, 2014, 03:23:13 PM

I, _____your name here_____, being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.

(Image removed from quote.)
:facepalm:, didn't you forget domething
It wouldn't be the internet without people complaining.

de Offline chris.customworks

• SAK Modder
Reply #75 on: November 24, 2014, 03:26:45 PM
I, Chris (chris.customworks), being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.

:SAKnight:

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #76 on: November 24, 2014, 03:30:08 PM

No, I did EXACTLY as I was told...
 :whistle:

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #77 on: November 24, 2014, 03:45:24 PM
I, Sir Magentus of Bath, being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.

'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #78 on: November 24, 2014, 03:51:54 PM

[...]Simple- declare your dedication to the Swiss Army Knights by reciting The Oath and posting a photo of your EDC SAK.

No, you didn't! Recite means to "say aloud", no writing involved! Also the SAK is too well hidden in your photo... :whistle:
It wouldn't be the internet without people complaining.

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #79 on: November 24, 2014, 03:57:26 PM

[...]Simple- declare your dedication to the Swiss Army Knights by reciting The Oath and posting a photo of your EDC SAK.

No, you didn't! Recite means to "say aloud", no writing involved! Also the SAK is too well hidden in your photo... :whistle:

I did say it out loud, I just had it writen because I can't remember long sentences.

As for the SAK, it's a Climber with Camo scales...

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #80 on: November 24, 2014, 04:18:38 PM
I don't know if this will have any legal value, being so far from the truth as it is, but...

I, pfrsantos, being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.

Note: The terms "sound mind" and "good standing", being applied to the afore mentioned creature, are to be considered in the loosest form possible.

Today's SAK is the Bantam. Sometimes the Sportsman. Or the Climber. Or the Secretary. The Signature Lite. The Cadet. A new one I may get.
Vic Bantam.jpg
* Vic Bantam.jpg (Filesize: 123.94 KB)

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

Offline @beergrylls

Reply #81 on: November 24, 2014, 04:32:59 PM
I, Gary Burett (@beergrylls) being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.

Quierom mi BAndera

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #82 on: November 24, 2014, 05:21:39 PM
I, derekmac, being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.    :salute:

us Offline Hyatt181

Reply #83 on: November 24, 2014, 05:47:37 PM
I, Ken Hyatt or hyatt181, being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like bowls, they contain chaos.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #84 on: November 24, 2014, 05:54:40 PM
I, The MadPlumbarian, being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.

JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

es Offline El Rago

• I shot the sherrif...
Reply #85 on: November 24, 2014, 06:06:17 PM
I was thinking (i know, bad habit), and I realized, I have more SAKs than any other type of MT. Also, my Minichamp is always by my side (even at home). Therefore I shall pledge my alliance:

I, Ragnarok (AKA El Rago), being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
Reply #86 on: November 24, 2014, 06:09:47 PM
I, 50ft-trad, no longer having a 50ft-trad, and potentially subject to being renamed at some non-specific point in the future, but still being mildly eccentric and furnished with a beard, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing, though possibly leaning slightly starboard if my knee is playing up, in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to take the piss out of anything that moves, and where necessary things that don’t, yield not to the pressures of conformity, and enable those unburdened with whatever the dicussed tool of the moment may be, carry whatever the hell I like, whenever I like, subject to the needs of the day, keeping my Sheffield made knives high on my list of true favourites, frequently sporting a modern OHO folder and knifeless modded pliers based tool instead, but never, and I repeat NEVER being without ownership of a trusty and honourable Swiss Army knife till rust do us part.

The ever faithful Manager that has been on my keys for ...  :think: ... three years, maybe more

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

be Offline Top-Gear-24

Reply #87 on: November 24, 2014, 06:11:38 PM
Now how did I miss this one ...  ???

A Swiss Knight ...  :dd:

I, Top-Gear-24 (a.k.a. Eric Meuris), being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.

And here's my favorite SAK (during my vacation in Austria this summer):

no Offline Grathr

Reply #88 on: November 24, 2014, 06:32:15 PM
I, Grathr , being of relatively sound mind and body, hereby entreat the powers that be to consider me for membership in good standing in the Swiss Army Knights and promise to place no knife before my trusty Swiss Army till rust do us part.

Sent from a device made from star dust using tapatalk
-Knívleysur maður er lívleysur maður.
 "A Knifeless man is a lifeless man" old Faroese proverb.

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #89 on: November 24, 2014, 06:40:54 PM
This new honour reminds me of the 1st time I was knighted, by the Queen... :dd:
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $279.86
PayPal Fees: $14.66
Net Balance: $265.20
Below Goal: $34.80
Site Currency: USD
88%