Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Question for anyone who hass read all the game of thrones books

ca Offline Syph007

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • SAK Surgeon
I got all 5 of the audio books and have been enjoying listening to them while I work in the shop.  Really passes the time while Im doing work.

Anyway... first 3 books which covered the first 4 seasons of the show, fantastic and wow!

Book 4.. half way through it and I have to force myself to keep on with it.  It should be called the game of boring as nothing is happening and my favorite characters aren't even in it!!!  WTH!

So.. is Book 5 better?  Please tell me there is good content ahead!
PM me or email sakmodder [at] gmail . com if you are looking for custom SAK work.

Modding thread : Here
Facebook : SAKModder
Instagram : robertjlessard
Youtube : www.youtube.com/robertjlessard

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Re: Question for anyone who hass read all the game of thrones books
Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 09:08:30 PM
Yap... by far.
Books 4 and 5 were supposed to be one, but it ended up being too long so he split it by characters: the lame ones in Volume 4 and the cool ones in Volume 5.

Volume 5 focuses on Tyrion, Jon Snow, Danaerys and Arya.
Some very memorable scenes for all of them in book 5 and Tyrion becomes far nicer (the character feels more Peter Dinklage than Tyrion): the marshes bit is one of my favourite in all books, the circus carnage, crossing the Wall, the war for Winterfell, the Faceless Assassins... lots of nice bits... read on.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 09:10:02 PM by Corwyn »
Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

ca Offline Syph007

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • SAK Surgeon
Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 09:10:32 PM
Yap... by far.
Books 4 and 5 were supposed to be one, but it ended up being too long so he split it by characters: the lame ones in Volume 4 and the cool ones in Volume 5.

Volume 5 focuses on Tyrion, Jon Snow, Danaerys and Arya.
Some very memorable scenes for all of them in book 5 and Tyrion becomes far nicer (the character feels more Peter Dinklage than Tyrion): the marshes bit is one of my favourite in all books, the circus carnage, crossing the Wall, the war for Winterfell, the Faceless Assassins... lots of nice bits... read on.

Excellent!  :D
PM me or email sakmodder [at] gmail . com if you are looking for custom SAK work.

Modding thread : Here
Facebook : SAKModder
Instagram : robertjlessard
Youtube : www.youtube.com/robertjlessard

ca Offline Toolslinger

• Thread Killer 2015
  • No Life Club
  • Ser Tool the Slinger, The Tool That Rides
Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 06:41:11 PM
Corwyn hit it on the head. Book 5 is awesome. Also, GoT is awesome. Can't wait for the next book.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%