Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What air pistol do you use?

Weasel · 107 · 12043

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Re: What air pistol do you use?
Reply #90 on: January 12, 2016, 01:39:51 AM
Nice PPK Kirky.  Or should I say Mr Bond?  >:D
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

us Offline SAK Guy

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • "Spending all of my money and time Oh, ho ho...'"
Reply #91 on: January 12, 2016, 01:44:23 AM
New toy in the Blamington Hall armoury!

Umarex PPK,in 4.5mm BB,though I've been feeding it Gamo lead shot without any issues. Guaranteed to hit a barn door at 10m! But it's fun to shoot >:D

Awesome!!!!!!!   :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
- Robert

Quo Fata Ferunt
"It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues." - Ten Bears

wales Offline Smashie

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Smurf it!
Reply #92 on: January 12, 2016, 03:17:46 AM
Nice, have you seen the new Sig's?
“Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.” - Socrates
"I'm not feeling very talky today, off you smurf". - Smashie
Complaining is mental preparation for failure.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #93 on: January 12, 2016, 09:18:06 AM
Nice PPK Kirky.  Or should I say Mr Bond?  >:D

Funny enough G,I've got a lot of emotional attachment to the PPK,but 007 is the one thing that doesn't factor in!

Nice, have you seen the new Sig's?

I have! I think they'd have the same problem as my Beretta 92....too big for my hands! If...if,I take the plunge on another pistol,it'll be either a Luger,a broomhandle Mauser,or one of those scrummy yummy Model P Colts :facepalm:
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

wales Offline Smashie

• Smurf it!
Reply #94 on: January 12, 2016, 01:05:19 PM

I have! I think they'd have the same problem as my Beretta 92....too big for my hands! If...if,I take the plunge on another pistol,it'll be either a Luger,a broomhandle Mauser,or one of those scrummy yummy Model P Colts :facepalm:

They are slightly smaller than the 92, the weight is pretty identical to that of the firearm.

My hands aren't that large either and I had no problems with them at all, it does help that I have a lot of experience with the P226 & P228 in real life, But I think you'll get a kick out of them  :salute:
“Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.” - Socrates
"I'm not feeling very talky today, off you smurf". - Smashie
Complaining is mental preparation for failure.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #95 on: January 12, 2016, 02:21:37 PM

They are slightly smaller than the 92, the weight is pretty identical to that of the firearm.

My hands aren't that large either and I had no problems with them at all, it does help that I have a lot of experience with the P226 & P228 in real life, But I think you'll get a kick out of them  :salute:

:tu: I'll make a point of having a look!
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

fi Offline temo

Reply #96 on: January 12, 2016, 02:37:48 PM
Quite ok for short distance siluette practice

no Offline Grathr

Reply #97 on: January 15, 2016, 03:01:51 PM
A bit late to the party:
This Browning buck mark
-Knívleysur maður er lívleysur maður.
 "A Knifeless man is a lifeless man" old Faroese proverb.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #98 on: January 16, 2016, 02:54:20 AM
A bit late to the party:
This Browning buck mark
(Image removed from quote.)

I've got one of those too. Not a bad gun, but very unremarkable.  It is good, but nothing to write home about.  Which is of course fine with me.   :D

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

no Offline Grathr

Reply #99 on: January 16, 2016, 09:39:13 AM

A bit late to the party:
This Browning buck mark

I've got one of those too. Not a bad gun, but very unremarkable.  It is good, but nothing to write home about.  Which is of course fine with me.   :D

Def

Its cheap,  it can shoot soda and beer cans, and that is good enough for me :D
-Knívleysur maður er lívleysur maður.
 "A Knifeless man is a lifeless man" old Faroese proverb.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #100 on: January 16, 2016, 02:57:32 PM
That's pretty much my feeling on it too!

I have certainly handled worse guns though.  The biggest problem I have with this one is nothing wrong with the gun itself- it just pales in comparison to the CO2 powered .22 Crosman I have, which lets off a thunderous boom and huge plume of gas when it's fired.  In comparison the Browning just makes a sad little "pop!"

But, if you don't have a Crosman Mk 2 then you will never have that issue!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

onur.bulut

Reply #101 on: May 03, 2016, 10:41:44 AM
I have Benjamin Marauder . this is a crazy accurate rifle. i purchased an after market stock, extended air stripper, extended air tank... and this thing is great! i can very accurately hit targets at 50-75 yrds with a heavy rounded pellet. i was initially frustrated by poor shot groups, but once i realized you have to strap it down and zero it differently than iron sights it was spot on. i am super impressed with this gun and i could've kept it stock and been happy but i needed more shots, better balance and quieter. this thing is comically quiet by the way. birds will not even hear you shooting from 15yrds away! i bought a used scuba tank from a shop and the filler valve. i can get 40 accurate shots with the extended air tank. good gun. well made. super quiet.I got great reviews before purchased from LINK REMOVED and decided buy it .
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 11:05:19 AM by Gareth »

ca Offline ericcrayon

• New User
Reply #102 on: July 23, 2016, 05:21:41 PM
I have Crosman Bolt Action . .Great for target shooting. This replaces the old Crosman 130 which I just rebuilt. Probably be great for pests if you have a mind to. Won't penetrate 3/4" plywood so a 4X8 sheet is a good back stop. After about 40' it will lose a lot but that makes it a little safer if you miss, but it is a dangerous weapon so care must be taken.It is one of the rated one on the link edited
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 03:58:33 PM by zoidberg »

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #103 on: July 25, 2016, 04:00:05 PM
I have Crosman Bolt Action . .Great for target shooting. This replaces the old Crosman 130 which I just rebuilt. Probably be great for pests if you have a mind to. Won't penetrate 3/4" plywood so a 4X8 sheet is a good back stop. After about 40' it will lose a lot but that makes it a little safer if you miss, but it is a dangerous weapon so care must be taken.It is one of the rated one on the link edited

Sorry to have to pull your link, but it is in violation of our forum policies on advertising. :salute:
As this is a privately owned and members funded forum we can't allow you to advertise for free here.
We have members here paying for the privilege to advertise and allowing you to do so for free wouldn't be fair to them.
If you have any more questions or would like arrange options for advertising, please contact Grant Lamontagne, the site owner via email.
Nice to have you with us and you can enjoy the forum and take part in the discussions, but don't advertise anymore until you've made arrangements to do so with the forum owner. :cheers:

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #104 on: July 31, 2016, 06:40:09 PM
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

england Offline Kev D

Reply #105 on: August 21, 2016, 06:57:52 PM
Mine is an old gamo mod compact just like the one in the pic. I bought it many years ago when I used to go to an indoor club near me that sadly closed down.

Not mine in the pic but just the same

« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 06:59:30 PM by Kevin Davey »

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #106 on: August 21, 2016, 08:52:41 PM
Mine is an old gamo mod compact just like the one in the pic. I bought it many years ago when I used to go to an indoor club near me that sadly closed down.

Not mine in the pic but just the same

:like:
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%