Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Finallly bought a SWISSTOOL

no Offline Medic82

• No Life Club
  • You will not laugh! You will not cry!
Re: Finallly bought a SWISSTOOL
Reply #30 on: July 23, 2008, 10:14:02 PM
(Image removed from quote.)

The fun thing about SwissTool photos is you always get a glimpse of the photographer! :D

And his Nokia N-95??? Looks like a N-95
There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives.

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
  • Naked without my multitool!
Re: Finallly bought a SWISSTOOL
Reply #31 on: July 24, 2008, 12:59:45 AM
I went to a car accident rescue tonight with the fire brigade and used my swisstool rs to cut seatbelts, remove the battery terminals and cut the windshield seal. It worked perfectly in every function and saved a lot of time looking for tools when they were all on my hip. It's the mutitool that gives total satisfaction.  :angel:(By the way the occupants, a lady and two kids were okay after we freed them from the vehicle)

cheers nitroman, glad the occupants are safe :cheers:

(Image removed from quote.)

The fun thing about SwissTool photos is you always get a glimpse of the photographer! :D

And his Nokia N-95??? Looks like a N-95
thats why don't take picture of swisstool while naked  :D  Sorry it not a n-95, my phone is a n-73, its camera is 3.2 mega pix it takes good pics but its slow.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 03:03:15 AM by duckman1975 »
Multitools are the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel!

Offline nitroman

Re: (No subject)
Reply #32 on: July 24, 2008, 01:03:19 PM
Good to here the swisstool done all that you asked of it .would you have been able to do as much if you had a vic rescue tool instead of the rs ?                                                        Cheers dunc

I woudn't have done as much with the rescue tool because of the lack of pliers that i used to disconnect the battery. Ideally a locking plier like the leatherman crunch(to clamp fuel hoses) with all the features of the rescue tool and swisstool rs with victorinox quality be perfect for rescue operators everywhere. (listening victorinox?)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%