Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

help with pictures :(

Zed · 5 · 653

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
help with pictures :(
on: February 22, 2015, 12:51:50 PM
For Christmas i got a Samsung galaxy tab 3,but ive got problemscadding pictures from my device,i never had this problem with my old blackberry playbook, this is what i get ehen i try and post pics ,The only allowed extensions are txt,doc,pdf,jpg,gif,mpg,png,JPG,JPEG. So what can i do  :-\ thanks for any advice  :salute:

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Re: help with pictures :(
Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 09:15:35 PM
I don't have the tablet so I have to ask, what format are the pictures you're trying to post in? TIFF maybe?

And what size are they? The maximum size for a picture or document is 1MB/1024KB.

So if you're trying to upload HUGE pictures (and you've been known to ;) ), maybe that's the problem.  Try reducing the size/pixels in the tablet's camera settings.

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 11:08:27 PM
I don't have the tablet so I have to ask, what format are the pictures you're trying to post in? TIFF maybe?

And what size are they? The maximum size for a picture or document is 1MB/1024KB.

So if you're trying to upload HUGE pictures (and you've been known to ;) ), maybe that's the problem.  Try reducing the size/pixels in the tablet's camera settings.

I dont usually change settings as no clue what im doing  :D i did reduce quality  :think: ill go onto my camera and see  :tu: ive no clue what format it is, :think:

au Offline PTRSAK

• No Life Club
  • I'm an Adult?!?! When did that happen?
Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 12:38:19 AM
The other option is to get photobucket (or similar) on your tablet, upload the pix to there (it can even do it automatically as you take them) and then just post the img link here. then size is no longer an issue

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 09:40:35 AM
The other option is to get photobucket (or similar) on your tablet, upload the pix to there (it can even do it automatically as you take them) and then just post the img link here. then size is no longer an issue

ive not used my pb account for ages,looks like ill be going back to that method  :tu: thanks for all the advice  :salute:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%