Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SAK's and Star Wars 1519

Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 6,777
Re: SAK's and Star Wars
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2019, 03:21:49 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

The Imperial Ground Officer got assistance from a KX-series Security droid as the collection is growing and growing.
Both of them are tasked to make inventory of missing equipment and defective, like drivers, micro screwdrivers, pens, tweezers and toothpicks.
Administration will take note of this and order what is needed.
Ok...I’ll be looking for a KX now! Very nice!  :tu:
Oh, great photo by the way!  :cheers:
Hero Member Posts: 824 There's a SAK for that!
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2019, 04:46:47 PM »

I loved K-2SO in Rogue Squadron. To bad this movie was a one-off and needed to finish off it's characters at the end.
It needed too, but still. I really liked Jyn, Galen and K-2SO was very fun to watch.

My SAK collection and more: http://pocketknives.home.blog
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2019, 05:05:08 PM »

I loved K-2SO in Rogue Squadron. To bad this movie was a one-off and needed to finish off it's characters at the end.
It needed too, but still. I really liked Jyn, Galen and K-2SO was very fun to watch.
No they didn’t have to kill them all off...even in the beginning they said the plans were obtained at a great cost...thats more than a great cost! Good thing its only a movie!  :rofl:
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2019, 12:20:32 PM »

No they didn’t have to kill them all off...even in the beginning they said the plans were obtained at a great cost...thats more than a great cost! Good thing its only a movie!  :rofl:

No, they didn't have to. And I'd love to have seen more of them.
But it was the easy way out and it explains why they didn't appear in other storylines with one big blast.  :o
Talking about a big blast, everybody is talking about the bad-ass performance of Vader at the end. But the Death Star shot at Jedha was breathtaking.
This reminds me I really have to see Rogue One again. Maybe I'll pick up the DVD after work. :D

« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2019, 01:38:19 PM »

But it was the easy way out and it explains why they didn't appear in other storylines with one big blast.  :o
Talking about a big blast, everybody is talking about the bad-ass performance of Vader at the end. But the Death Star shot at Jedha was breathtaking.
This reminds me I really have to see Rogue One again. Maybe I'll pick up the DVD after work. :D
I have seen it twice on Netflix and at the theater with my son and grandkids when it first came out! Going to watch Solo again later today!
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2019, 02:27:46 PM »

I have seen it twice on Netflix and at the theater with my son and grandkids when it first came out! Going to watch Solo again later today!

We're completely derailing this thread, but have fun with Solo!

Like Rogue One Solo get's a bit of bad rep. But it's a very fun movie.
The actor playing Han is very well cast and Chewie is magnificent.

Sadly neither of them are on Netflix Netherlands. So I'll have to hunt for a copy on BluRay or DVD.

I'll add a Star Wars Classic SD for good measure. Why does Japan get all the cool SAKs  :'(
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 02:31:17 PM by Mactire404 »

« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2019, 03:39:43 PM »

We're completely derailing this thread, but have fun with Solo!

Like Rogue One Solo get's a bit of bad rep. But it's a very fun movie.
The actor playing Han is very well cast and Chewie is magnificent.

Sadly neither of them are on Netflix Netherlands. So I'll have to hunt for a copy on BluRay or DVD.

I'll add a Star Wars Classic SD for good measure. Why does Japan get all the cool SAKs  :'(
(Image removed from quote.)
:b2t:
That is a nice Star Wars Classic!  :like: :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
February Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Feb 28
Total Receipts: $260.00
PayPal Fees: $16.43
Net Balance: $243.57