Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SHOT 2020- Tactical Notebook Covers

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
SHOT 2020- Tactical Notebook Covers
on: January 27, 2020, 11:38:55 PM
Another neat doodad that Megan saw while at SHOT was this uber cool tactical notebook cover from.... well.... Tactical Notebook Covers.

Yeah, yeah, I know it's all tacti-cool again, but somehow it works when it's an admin pouch. 

I like having all of the pockets and add on bits and pieces when it comes to an EDC notebook type solution, ,as evidenced by my former regular work bag, the Maxpedition Tactical Operator and my more current work bag, the [url=https://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,81381.0.html]Maxpedition Neat Freak
.  Trying to keep things organized in the field the same way you would on a desk is not an easy feat, so having a place to put highlighters, pens, pencils, rulers, liquid paper etc, along with basic tools like calipers is a godsend.

I have gone through a few organizers in my time, both cheap and expensive, and they all seem to suffer from a few regular problems, the first being they have a lot of random slots, but never the ones you need or want, and even less likely where you need or want them to be.  This one seems pretty straight forward, and the MOLLE and Velcro bits look like they give you more versatility in what you put and where.

It seems like there are a lot of add ons for this case, and, while I doubt it would be cheap to have exactly the setup you want, I can honestly say that if the quality is there, it might be well worth it.

I wasn't there myself, so I can't judge the quality on how it felt or looked in person, but if it's good, I could see myself being very interested in these.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Rapidray

• Absolute Zombie Club
Re: SHOT 2020- Tactical Notebook Covers
Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 02:09:03 AM
I like the snipers log notebook  :cheers:

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 12:22:37 PM
Those look so great :dd: I wonder when these will be available :think: and what prices they are going to go for ??? Love the first one the most :like: but all the accessories are cool as well 8)

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 12:24:17 PM
Just clicked the link :whistle: Guess they are for sale now :ahhh Not bad prices on them either :salute: :like:

us Offline Rapidray

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #4 on: February 09, 2020, 01:53:33 AM
And they have an office here is St. Petersburg, Florida...about 80 miles from me. They have some nice products for sure!  :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%