Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

"Vintage" LED Flashlights Lucido Lightwave and Forever Shake - Light

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
I am trying to pass on non-users, so maybe a collector can add those a bit outdated lights to his/her collection.

Lucido Lightwave

One of those was my first LED Flashlights.
I loved it and used and abused it as my day to day Flashlight, it eventually cracked after lying in a puddle of Gasoline in the shop...
I bought another one some time ago, but I did not put it to use as I have other, more capable, smalelr flashlights.

The light is not especially bright but lights up a tent or your way quite sufficiently - 4 3 mm LEDs produce a cold, floody beam. Runs on 2 AAs, will run  really long on a set of batteries. Plastic housing, lanyard hole, twist to turn on. 2 Modes - On and off. should be watertight up to 1m deep.

13,- € including ww/registered shipment

Forever-Flashlight

I wanted one since I read about it for the first time - which must have been some years ago... - It´s a flashlight where you shake a magnet back and forth through a coil and the induced current is stored in a capacitor, lighting one 5 mm LED.
Advertised to work forever, it will light up your circuit breaker box, your way into the cellar or be a great conversation starter in your collection. It´s rather dim, but does produce light without a battery when you need it.

12,- € including ww/registered shipment

both for 22,- € shipped.

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85