Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

This Forum is really like no other, let's keep it that way.

Aloha · 156 · 6713

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Re: This Forum is really like no other, let's keep it that way.
Reply #30 on: March 25, 2015, 08:53:23 PM
Give me his username.  I'll ban him.  >:D

[This user is currently banned]

Banned?! Nice! This means I get another banner, right?...
 :think:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

bg Offline N_N_R

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #31 on: March 25, 2015, 08:59:59 PM
Btw, right as we were discussing this, I was kinda told off by someone on another forum I use.... for creating a new topic and not being able to find his which had been created on exactly the same day or in a day or two last year ............................. :rofl:
Did you tell him to suck your ass?

Well maybe you shouldn't say that.
Also, why would you be on another forum? LOL!

Nate

Jesus. I got another huuuuge lecture about me opening this topic. WTF.

That really pissed me off. I hadn't ever done that, I use the search function all the smurfin time. It happend ONCE. And now it's a proooblem.

Nate

LOL. No, it's not in my nature to say that. And why am I on another forum, because for a second I thought I could talk to people from my own country in my own native language about things I like. But apparently I can't.

Long live MTO  :cheers:

And the guy who gave me the second lecture was the first one to answer in my thread. The FIRST one. And now, on the second page, after everyone else said a lot, on page two, he gives me a huuuuge lecture. I told him that he could've linked me the old thread in his very first post, wtf.

I just don't get some people. And it's a Buglarian forum, there are nowhere near as many threads as here and I get accused of opening nonsensical threads (by another member). Well, wtf. if you don't like it, don't write in it.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 09:12:27 PM by Mr. Whippy »

us Offline mrynnr

• SAK Addict
  • No Life Club
Reply #32 on: March 25, 2015, 09:04:36 PM

Awesome!  :tu:

I totally share your view on THIS forum vs Other Forums.

It took me a long time to shake off the fear of some mod getting after me for doing the wrong thing here  :megaslap:

Or some long-term member to think I'm an idiot for coming here and not knowing the difference between a bunch of steels or something  :twak:

It's just as if the people who come here are somehow... filtered in advance  :hatsoff:

I felt the same way, my key to overcome this was to just know I was an idiot all along!  :D

(Joke, not insinuating that you're dumb like me)
Noobs...................

Nate

Psh. Newbies... If you guys need advice on how to use your tools let me know.

Here's an example of using the awl.
oh that's what that's for!? :facepalm:

um Offline Mr. Whippy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • North American Meetup: May13-15 2011
Reply #33 on: March 25, 2015, 09:13:37 PM
Btw, right as we were discussing this, I was kinda told off by someone on another forum I use.... for creating a new topic and not being able to find his which had been created on exactly the same day or in a day or two last year ............................. :rofl:
Did you tell him to suck your ass?

Well maybe you shouldn't say that.

Nate

Jesus. I got another huuuuge lecture about me opening this topic. WTF.

That really pissed me off. I hadn't ever done that, I use the search function all the smurfin time. It happend ONCE. And now it's a proooblem.

Nate

LOL. No, it's not in my nature to say that. And why am I on another forum, because for a second I thought I could talk to people from my own country in my own native language about things I like. But apparently I can't.

Long live MTO  :cheers:

And the guy who gave me the second lecture was the first one to answer in my thread. The FIRST one. And now, on the second page, after everyone else said a lot, on page two, he gives me a huuuuge lecture. I told him that he could've linked me the old thread in his very first post, wtf.

I just don't get some people. And it's a Buglarian forum, there are nowhere near as many threads as here and I get accused of opening nonsensical threads (by another member). Well, wtf. if you don't like it, don't write in it.

Exactly.  Why be a douche?

bg Offline N_N_R

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #34 on: March 25, 2015, 09:18:50 PM
And now I recalled me linking some spam one-sentence threads or sth somewhere on this forum (long ago)... saying that... this all could be cleaned so that people don't get misled by same-title threads giving no info.. and then someone told me that that was nothing, why not leave the threads and they didn't really harm anything and anyone. LOL. I guess back then I was still quite "trained" by the other forums. Then MTO spoiled me... and now I'm punished in "another" forum for having lost my training  :facepalm:

LOL.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 09:20:00 PM by N_N_R »

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #35 on: March 26, 2015, 01:16:40 AM
And now I recalled me linking some spam one-sentence threads or sth somewhere on this forum (long ago)... saying that... this all could be cleaned so that people don't get misled by same-title threads giving no info.. and then someone told me that that was nothing, why not leave the threads and they didn't really harm anything and anyone. LOL. I guess back then I was still quite "trained" by the other forums. Then MTO spoiled me... and now I'm punished in "another" forum for having lost my training  :facepalm:

LOL.

I say spam the heck out of them just for fun.  Open new threads on random non forum topics  :rofl:
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline BASguy

Reply #36 on: March 26, 2015, 02:04:45 AM
I too agree that the mods are very well restrained here.  Other forums would benefit from this type of oversight. 
Frankly, I don't give a flip about calling something crap if I think it's crap.  I've been wrong a million plus times in my life, so anything stupid or wrong I say here won't be a first,or last, for me.  I find it fairly idiotic when someone accuses me of a "backhanded" comment.  I think I'm pretty up front about things.  Let's face it, there are some hyper sensitive personalities here who take offense when they feel their "brand" is being put down.  I'm all about respecting others, but let's take a reality check break here.  This forum is about "multitools".  We love em, that's why we're here.....but they are supremely unimportant in a scary and chaotic world.  Man up fellas.  If someone doesn't insult your wife or mother, then return fire not insults and cracks.  It's OK to bash a tool..... Really.....it is.  Thank you to all the Mods for getting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

de Offline Schneider

Reply #37 on: March 26, 2015, 02:15:51 AM
Seriously? Did you read the OP?

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #38 on: March 26, 2015, 02:16:58 AM
Well said Aloha.  I never get tired of threads like these.  The Admins/mods deserve the praise for this place, along with super cool members like me ;)

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

K-Tibbs

us Offline BASguy

Reply #39 on: March 26, 2015, 02:19:17 AM

No..... I must have missed it.  I made a random post intended to frustrate you.

um Offline Mr. Whippy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #40 on: March 26, 2015, 02:37:16 AM

Your posts read as extremely aggressive.  I don't know if you are attempting to be flippant and humorous but they don't read that way.  They often sound belligerent to be honest.

For an international forum, where a high percentage do not consider English (especially American English ) as their primary language,  your posts are fairly jarring.

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Reply #41 on: March 26, 2015, 02:46:50 AM
Just like the smell of bacon may attract bears, the news that there is a forum people like to be in may attract people who want to pee in the tea.   :cry:
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

us Offline BASguy

Reply #42 on: March 26, 2015, 02:47:53 AM

Your posts read as extremely aggressive.  I don't know if you are attempting to be flippant and humorous but they don't read that way.  They often sound belligerent to be honest.

For an international forum, where a high percentage do not consider English (especially American English ) as their primary language,  your posts are fairly jarring.
Well, that's just the cowboy in me. 

um Offline Mr. Whippy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #43 on: March 26, 2015, 02:52:17 AM

Dude,

I grew up in Eastern Oregon, a bit up the road from Pendleton.  There's a lot of cowboys who have no interest in stirring smurf up.  They have more than enough hassles in life without making more of them for themselves.

us Offline BASguy

Reply #44 on: March 26, 2015, 03:00:25 AM

Dude,

I grew up in Eastern Oregon, a bit up the road from Pendleton.  There's a lot of cowboys who have no interest in stirring smurf up.  They have more than enough hassles in life without making more of them for themselves.

Dude, then stop making an issue.  I don't remember attacking or insulting you.  If I did, you have my apologies.  Oregon cowboy analogies aside, I wouldn't consider any of this as making life more difficult. 

de Offline Schneider

Reply #45 on: March 26, 2015, 03:08:37 AM
I'd say: "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all." but you'd probably call me a sissy or queer for quoting a cartoon, you manly cowboy. :P

us Offline BASguy

Reply #46 on: March 26, 2015, 03:14:07 AM
I'd say: "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all." but you'd probably call me a sissy or queer for quoting a cartoon, you manly cowboy. :P
Nope,  clearly you're looking to escalate the antagonism by getting into the realm of personal insults. 

« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 03:20:52 AM by BASguy »

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #47 on: March 26, 2015, 03:16:11 AM
I like crunchy peanut butter.

us Offline Higgins617

• No Life Club
Reply #48 on: March 26, 2015, 03:18:17 AM

You can't, and that's like stupid. So you're wrong. There's no such thing as opinions, only the fact that creamy is better, god Derek get with it.
I'm a total legend..... in my own mind- Herley

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #49 on: March 26, 2015, 03:26:51 AM

You can't, and that's like stupid. So you're wrong. There's no such thing as opinions, only the fact that creamy is better, god Derek get with it.
Listen, only uneducated mountain people like creamy peanut butter.  Come to Canada, and we'll show you what real peanut butter is!!!   :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

us Offline Higgins617

• No Life Club
Reply #50 on: March 26, 2015, 03:32:10 AM

Listen, only uneducated mountain people like creamy peanut butter.  Come to Canada, and we'll show you what real peanut butter is!!!   :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

We aren't talking about syrup and moose here why would I want to venture to that frozen tundra!!!!???? :ahhh :ahhh

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #51 on: March 26, 2015, 03:41:21 AM

We aren't talking about syrup and moose here why would I want to venture to that frozen tundra!!!!???? :ahhh :ahhh
Or are we talking about syrup and moose, EH??   Ohhhh SNAP!!

us Offline Higgins617

• No Life Club
Reply #52 on: March 26, 2015, 03:44:10 AM

So is that why your money is plastic? When you get your EDC maple syrup on it you can rinse it off????

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #53 on: March 26, 2015, 03:48:03 AM
Lol :)

K-Tibbs

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #54 on: March 26, 2015, 03:48:47 AM
What's all this fussin about EH?

K-Tibbs

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #55 on: March 26, 2015, 03:50:19 AM

So is that why your money is plastic? When you get your EDC maple syrup on it you can rinse it off????
Canadians NEVER waste maple syrup!!!

What's all this fussin about EH?

Don't you start!!!  :twak:

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #56 on: March 26, 2015, 03:52:36 AM
That was supposed to say ABOOT......EH??

K-Tibbs

us Offline SAK Guy

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • "Spending all of my money and time Oh, ho ho...'"
Reply #57 on: March 26, 2015, 04:13:19 AM

Oh goody!!!!!!

- Robert

Quo Fata Ferunt
"It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues." - Ten Bears

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #58 on: March 26, 2015, 04:54:00 AM
:rofl:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

us Offline mrynnr

• SAK Addict
  • No Life Club
Reply #59 on: March 26, 2015, 05:08:51 AM
I prefer jam with my peanut butter :P

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44