Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[SOLD] FS: Kizer Ki3404A3 Ti Framelock

us Offline Joe58

[SOLD] FS: Kizer Ki3404A3 Ti Framelock
on: March 30, 2015, 06:05:05 PM
Selling this Kizer as it just doesn't see carry. I believe I'm the second owner. I wanted to see what the Kizer knives were like. I've no issues with the knife and believe it is really a decent knife and priced low compared to comparable models from other makers.

Has perfect centering, solid lockup without issues, and flips well. The presentation side has a few faint snail trails in the blasted Ti finish from the couple times I did carry it. I tried to get that in the pic but they're really only visible from a certain angle. I don't see any on the clip side. The blade is perfect and sharp. No dings or nicks. I would say it is in very good condition, close to new.

All I have is the knife, no box. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees. US buyers please. Not looking for trades.

Please post in the thread you'll take it so I have a time stamp. PM me for the pp addy to use. Thanks!

$84.95 Shipped....

Description
KUKI3404A3: Ki3404A3 Folding Knife
Kizer Cutlery

Kizer Cutlery Titanium Framelock. 4-1/8" closed. 3" CPM-S35VN stainless blade with dual thumb studs and flipper. 6AL4V titanium handles with matte finish. Lanyard hole. 6AL4V titanium pocket clip. Weight: 3.1 oz. Made in China.

Kizer uses high-tech wire EDM machines to cut the parts. This method is slower than laser or water jet but feel quality is worth the wait. Each component in Kizer knives are precision machined and engineered to the finest tolerances. The final fit, finish, action, and sharpness of each knife is achieved entirely by hand, employing the irreplaceable craftsmanship developed by generations of cutler masters. Dedicated craftsman honoring the long term goal of making the best knives possible is what Kizer brings to you.
image.jpg
* image.jpg (Filesize: 297.19 KB)
image.jpg
* image.jpg (Filesize: 224.33 KB)
image.jpg
* image.jpg (Filesize: 249.87 KB)
image.jpg
* image.jpg (Filesize: 121.7 KB)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 08:53:07 PM by enki_ck »
🇨🇭

us Offline Joe58

Re: FS: Kizer Ki3404A3 Ti Framelock
Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 06:06:05 PM
Another pic
image.jpg
* image.jpg (Filesize: 158.61 KB)
🇨🇭

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 07:32:00 PM
I have to say I'm impressed with companies like Kizer and Reate.  They're doing a great job IMO of putting out quality upper end knives at very fair prices. 

Good luck with the sale. 
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Joe58

Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 12:21:53 AM
Thanks Aloha - I'm happy to see the offshore makers stepping up to create offerings. I know there's a debate with Kizer & Tim Britton, but I want no part of that. I just wanted to see what can be turned out with quality parts at the low price.

Anyway, appreciate the nice comment.

I did forget to mention in my add that this knife is cross posted.
🇨🇭

us Offline Joe58

price drop
Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 01:45:42 AM
Let's try a no love for the Kizer price drop to $80.
🇨🇭

us Offline hrvstmn31

Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 11:06:54 AM
I'm tempted but I don't get paid til next wednesday. If you still have it I'll snag it off you until then good luck with the sale. :tu:

us Offline Joe58

Re: price drop
Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 06:51:44 PM
Let's try a no love for the Kizer price drop to $80.

Knife has been sold to the next contestant.....lol.

Thanks guys!

Joe
🇨🇭

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $139.46
PayPal Fees: $8.05
Net Balance: $131.41