Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What we'll be given after the AI takeover

us Offline Adam5

• Absolutely No Life Club
I think that the end of human kind's reign is imminent. AI is infiltrating all aspects of our lives, and soon control will be wrested from us. Some of you will undoubtably resist. You will undoubtably be crushed under AI's steel heel.

I, for one, welcome our new AI overlords, and look forward to the improvements they will make for us. I recently became curious about what improvements they will make to our MTs and SAKs. So, I queried Google's new AI interface Gemini on its MT and SAK designs. I was stunned by them  :o It is obvious that what I saw was designed by a much higher intellect than what I possess. I can only hope our new rulers give us instructions that we, lowly humans, can grasp.

This MT looks somewhat familiar, but with an Escher feature that I just didn't think was possible in 3 dimensions:

For those of you who are Juice lovers, you will be quite happy with the next one:

Any of you who have followed my posts in the Mod subforum will know that I am a fan of single handle MTs. And I thought I had some small knack with their design. But not now! I am just a hack compared to AI geniuses:

For the SAK lovers, you will be astounded by the brilliance of the next design:

And you thought the Waiter was the pinnacle of the SAK world!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%