Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Welcome FELINEVET!

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Welcome FELINEVET!
on: September 02, 2006, 09:16:23 PM
Since most of you are also SOSAK members you are already associated with Tim at FVEAP.  For those who aren't familiar with him, Tim is a great guy who runs an organization called the Feline Veterinary Emergency Assistance Program, which can be seen at www.fveap.org.  In order to fund this non-profit organization, Tim decided to combine his love for cats with his love for SAKs and started selling SAKs, multis and just about anything else he could get his hands on, with 100% of the proceeds going to needy kitties, and even occasionally other animals.

In addition to this great cause, Tim has blessed us with some of the finest support and the best prices available on everything he offers, and his customer service is second to none.  I have known him for a couple of years now, and with the literally hundreds of transactions with SOSAK members, I have never once heard anything but the absolute highest praise for him.

He has also recenty offered to support Multitool.org as it gets started, and soon you will be seeing a banner ad leading to his store on SOSAKOnline appearing at the top of the page.  I highly reccomend that if you haven't dealt with him yet, that you try at least once.  I promise, you will be hooked! 

It is a great honor to welcome him aboard Multitool.org, and I am certain that we will all be glad to have him around!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Offline Kapt Kopter

Re: Welcome FELINEVET!
Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 09:33:46 PM
I second what Def said, I have only dealt with Tim once(he had some cool GAKS) but I must say he is one of the good guys to be sure!
Welcome to the site Tim and thanks for helping support it!

Kap
I

us Offline Fred

• I'm the one they call Dr FeelGood
Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 10:36:53 PM
Good to have you aboard
Yabba dabba doo!

Offline ac5

Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 05:36:56 AM
I love me some felinevet, best prices, best selection and helping animals. How could you not buy from him?

us Offline felinevet

• Banner Member
  • No Life Club
Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 06:54:03 PM
I love me some felinevet, best prices, best selection and helping animals. How could you not buy from him?

Thanks folks. I will try to give the same service and quality to the multi-tool market as well.
T

us Offline NutSAK

• Admin Team
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 05:21:08 AM
Who's this Tim guy?
- Terry

us Offline Fred

• I'm the one they call Dr FeelGood
Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 03:02:12 AM