Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

zeds mtb ride ,

Zed · 45 · 2000

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
Re: zeds mtb ride ,
Reply #30 on: May 24, 2015, 05:14:46 PM
It was beautiful I didn't want to go home buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Weasel

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #31 on: May 24, 2015, 05:28:09 PM
It was beautiful I didn't want to go home buddy

this was the main reason i moved here from watford 15years ago,ive the beach 10mins one way and the heath 15mins the other way  :tu: i spent my childhood coming down too poole as my aunty and uncle had houses down here,ive no regrets and would never move back  :salute:

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
Reply #32 on: May 24, 2015, 05:40:21 PM
My partners sister lived in Portsmouth for four years ,so we visited her a couple of times a year,I liked it down there as well and agree it's nice to be near the sea. She's moved back last year but cant understand why. I would move down that way especially the new forest /your way in a heartbeat if I could.

Weasel

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #33 on: May 24, 2015, 05:55:41 PM
My partners sister lived in Portsmouth for four years ,so we visited her a couple of times a year,I liked it down there as well and agree it's nice to be near the sea. She's moved back last year but cant understand why. I would move down that way especially the new forest /your way in a heartbeat if I could.

the worst thing here is pay,i earned loads more working in london,but hey you cant have everything  :tu:

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
Reply #34 on: May 24, 2015, 06:05:14 PM

the worst thing here is pay,i earned loads more working in london,but hey you cant have everything  :tu:

I suppose it's a small price to pay when you live in such a beautiful place :salute:
Weasel

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #35 on: May 24, 2015, 07:18:35 PM

Literally  :D

I suppose it's a small price to pay when you live in such a beautiful place :salute:

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
Reply #36 on: May 24, 2015, 09:21:31 PM
Sorry buddy my last post wasn't meant to be insensitive, I know you've had a run of bad luck lately. :salute:
Weasel

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #37 on: May 24, 2015, 09:23:24 PM
Sorry buddy my last post wasn't meant to be insensitive, I know you've had a run of bad luck lately. :salute:

no mate it was fine  :salute: and remember if your ever down these parts look me up  :salute:

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
Reply #38 on: May 24, 2015, 09:35:21 PM

no mate it was fine  :salute: and remember if your ever down these parts look me up  :salute:

Thanks buddy I had just read it back and thought bugger that doesn't sound good, sorry  buddy my heads up my arse at the min with my problems talking to decent people like yourself and everyone else on this forum is one of my only escapes / pleasures right now so
don't want to offend anyone.
I'll defenetly look you up if I'm down your way thanks buddy
Weasel

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #39 on: May 24, 2015, 09:41:55 PM

Thanks buddy I had just read it back and thought bugger that doesn't sound good, sorry  buddy my heads up my arse at the min with my problems talking to decent people like yourself and everyone else on this forum is one of my only escapes / pleasures right now so
don't want to offend anyone.
I'll defenetly look you up if I'm down your way thanks buddy

Mate we are like a family here at mto  :tu: i hope your situation gets better,ive been down the same road twice so no how bad it is and can get,if you need too chat im listening  :tu:

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
Reply #40 on: May 24, 2015, 09:59:50 PM
Thanks buddy  :salute:
I recently talked to my dad about it and his advice was to stick it out to see if anything changes because he knows how hard it is to start over with nothing as he knows if it comes to it I would leave with just my clothes and prized possessions, as I wouldn't see my children goin without .Anyway my partner has just set off on holiday to Portugal for a week so I've got a week off with my children and no stress hopefully.
I'm just struggling to be nice with her at the moment and that's not me.
We're bringing the worst out in each other at the moment.
Anyway thanks for listening buddy, yours and everyone's advice here has been priceless  :salute:
ps Tell me to shut up when you've heard enough  lol
Weasel

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #41 on: May 24, 2015, 11:08:47 PM
Thanks buddy  :salute:
I recently talked to my dad about it and his advice was to stick it out to see if anything changes because he knows how hard it is to start over with nothing as he knows if it comes to it I would leave with just my clothes and prized possessions, as I wouldn't see my children goin without .Anyway my partner has just set off on holiday to Portugal for a week so I've got a week off with my children and no stress hopefully.
I'm just struggling to be nice with her at the moment and that's not me.
We're bringing the worst out in each other at the moment.
Anyway thanks for listening buddy, yours and everyone's advice here has been priceless  :salute:
ps Tell me to shut up when you've heard enough  lol

we will never hear enough mate  :salute: hope it all works out no matter what you do  :tu:

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
Reply #42 on: May 24, 2015, 11:13:56 PM
Thanks buddy :salute:
Weasel

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #43 on: May 25, 2015, 12:59:06 AM