Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Kaufland Flashlight

N_N_R · 39 · 2988

gb Offline Man in the Moon

Re: Kaufland Flashlight
Reply #30 on: June 28, 2015, 06:55:28 PM
Sure, I'm just very picky when it comes to the appearance of a light - if I don't like the way it looks... I won't buy it. And then, sometimes the shipping price ruins it all.

It's just probably my flashlight passion coming back.. lol. It's always in "waves", it comes and goes, it comes and goes.. :D :D I hadn't bought a flashlight for many months, now I'm going crazy again and wanting to buy everything I see :facepalm:

I know the feeling only too well - my own enthusiasm for flashlights, knives & wallets goes in similar waves or cycles !  At some point a deeply unsuitable purchase is identified, often on the strength of visual appeal (often only the colour, usually OD green) and the item in question becomes the object of irresistible desire.  The result is always the same..

bg Offline N_N_R

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #31 on: June 28, 2015, 07:01:15 PM
@mrynnr,

btw, I can assure you the blue on the i3s is awesome if it's the same blue like on its previous model - the i3 :D I had one of those, later sold it, regretted it... then bought a purple one, sold it regretted it... the bought a yellow i3s, sold it regretted it... then bought a red i3s, sold it, regretted it... then bought a black i3s, gave it to a friend, regretted it...can you recommend me a shrink?

@Man in the Moon,

YOU LIKE WALLETS, TOO??? Ok, you're my fave man, lol (sorry, dks :D :D :D :D). I have a separate topic about wallets somewhere here, too... lol. I started with wallets, then went to flashlights, then tools, then wallets again, then tools, then lights... omg.

us Offline mrynnr

• SAK Addict
  • No Life Club
Reply #32 on: June 28, 2015, 07:05:44 PM
@N_N_R :facepalm: :facepalm:

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #33 on: June 28, 2015, 07:11:26 PM
 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:      :drink:
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

bg Offline N_N_R

Reply #34 on: June 28, 2015, 07:13:11 PM
 :rofl:

:cheers: , everyone :D

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #35 on: June 28, 2015, 10:24:33 PM
@mrynnr,

btw, I can assure you the blue on the i3s is awesome if it's the same blue like on its previous model - the i3 :D I had one of those, later sold it, regretted it... then bought a purple one, sold it regretted it... the bought a yellow i3s, sold it regretted it... then bought a red i3s, sold it, regretted it... then bought a black i3s, gave it to a friend, regretted it...can you recommend me a shrink?

@Man in the Moon,

YOU LIKE WALLETS, TOO??? Ok, you're my fave man, lol (sorry, dks :D :D :D :D). I have a separate topic about wallets somewhere here, too... lol. I started with wallets, then went to flashlights, then tools, then wallets again, then tools, then lights... omg.
:rofl:
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

bg Offline N_N_R

Reply #36 on: July 05, 2015, 03:35:12 PM
Okay, so... the first time I went to Kaufland I forgot to even look at the lights  :facepalm: Today I went there and couldn't find them.... which is good for my wallet.

But I did buy a "penlight" for about $3 :D  :twak:

It's got an outstanding build-quality as all Chinese lights, it's got the uber-bright 25 lumens according to the packaging and has just one mode (who needs more) and one can probably swim through the Pacific, that's how waterproof it is. It's nice midnight blue :dd: But I like it :D

It came with two AAAs and was ready to use out of the package. The clicky seems rather sturdy and feels rather sturdy, so hopefully no crap there. It's got a nice rubbery cover and has a nice feel to it. I don't dare test the clip :D If nothing else, it'll be a good light for mom & father to use - no extra crap to get them confuse, you turn it on, it's on, click it again, off, that's it. Bright enough for short-term non-flashaholic use  :tu:

us Offline toolguy

• No Life Club
Reply #37 on: July 06, 2015, 12:23:39 AM
You know it's a high quality light because it states that on the light. :rofl:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."  **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."    **Benjamin Franklin**

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #38 on: July 06, 2015, 06:30:59 AM
They often say that the foreign tourists /especially the teens/ like coming on holidays here because of the cheap alcohol, lol.

nnr, and not for the nice ladies?    :D

After consuming the cheap whiskey all the ladies are very nice.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $36.34
PayPal Fees: $1.66
Net Balance: $34.68
Below Goal: $265.32
Site Currency: USD
 12%