Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

WTT some stuff for other stuff

gb Offline 396988

WTT some stuff for other stuff
on: June 24, 2015, 09:22:28 PM
Someone on here uses the phrase the wolf is at the door, that seems apt. Anyways I agreed with the stronger half to get rid of the shelf queens, some collectible cards and my project car. I have already given a few aways as gift/trades with mates but I really would prefer trading for something I could use first before offering for sale.

For trade:
93mm Purple Soldier from 2011 44/50 (I believe I got it from TaxiDad for my 2012 birthday, don't qoute me on that). No box, but it has always lived in a black vinyle sleeve. I will only trade this for something special i.e. use common sense and don't offer a 74mm junior.
93mm Silver Electrician, box.
93mm Silver Pruner,  box.
108mm Safari Trooper Green/Tan, green vinyl sleeve.
108mm Safari Trooper Red, green vinyl sleeve.
I have a couple of other standard to throw in to sweeten the deal.

I am interested in a lots really and would even consider non multi tool trades. But because this is MTO I would have to say my top 5 want list is in no particular order:
Switchplier 2.0
Always wanted a 93mm with a 87 stamp, possibly even a colored solo.
Always interested in 108mm solo's or older/colored 93mm solo's. The 108's is my daily and I just love 93mm single layers.
Would like a compact as I left the last one at airport security.
Anything victorinox with a bit driver, the fewer the layers the better.

Additionally I have two shinny brass 2013 MTO challenge coins with the wrong sized hole. I would really like the antique brass with the right sized hole.

I can provide photo's of the above. My preference is to trade where the postage is reasonable so europe and north america but I will give fair consideration to any offer.

For fun I have attached my victorinox themed birthday cake from last year. Thankfully I have caved and used a lot of what I own and the wife doesn't know about the stuff I store at work.

20140305_174654.jpg
* 20140305_174654.jpg (Filesize: 215.1 KB)

gb Offline Jagdmesser

Re: WTT some stuff for other stuff
Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 02:17:12 PM
Hi
I share your pain, she who must be obeyed is starting to ask questions!!!
Do you have any Victorinox 108's for sale still?
Postage to the UK.
Cheers

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24