Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[CLOSED] It's Back! --> The Annual Battleship Game! --> WIN A SVORD Mini Peasant

enki_ck · 220 · 9637

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
I did not win one, but recently purchased a second Mini Peasant. On the first one I bought the edge was not very sharp and definitely needed a touch up. On my newest Mini Peasant the edge was very sharp out of the box (plastic sleeve). Just wondering how the edge out of the box is on yours.
I'm the milk man!

wales Offline hiraethus

• Admin Team
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • I brake for cake
A bit rough but sharp enough - and more even than the one I got a few months ago.  I gave it a quick once over on my turnbox but will probably get the 3-stone sharpener out and clean up the whole edge.

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Bump.  :pok:

#1 - pic - hiraethus
#2 -      - strmliner
#3 - pic - eddie1115
#4 - pic - TazzieRob
#5 -      - Corwyn
#6 -      - Havoc

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Nada yet.. and Wales made it a month ago.. shows how our customs officve works ;-(
Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Got my sexy Mini Peasant today. I'll take a photo in the end of the week when I'll steal a proper camera  :D

At first glance I love the colour, the soft grippy scales and the nice sharp blade with a very interesting grind
Ergonomics isn't great, but could be worse.

The first time I saw this locking (?) system I wondered how you can use this without cutting off your fingers... and now that I am actually holding one.. I wonder the same thing  :D

Anyway thank you for the cute and cool little knife, zoidy - this will never leave my traddy shelf. It's so quirky and different from every other knife I own.  :salute:
Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Ow and sign your name on the package... it doesn't have to be your real name, John Zoid is fine, but "zoidberg" isn't... spent 15 minutes trying to explain to the customs guy why would an animated alien lobster from New Zealand gift me a knife  :facepalm:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 09:24:12 PM by Corwyn »

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Nice, four down.  :tu:

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
As promised - green with envy  :o

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
 :tu:   :tu:   :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68