Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

WTTF/WTB Maxpedition Mini Pouch

us Offline matt2silver

WTTF/WTB Maxpedition Mini Pouch
on: August 03, 2015, 12:37:29 AM
I'm looking to acquire a maxpedition mini pouch to add to my versipak as a first aid kit.  I've got a few things to take that I think you might be interested in.  we can mix and match items until the deal is balanced for both sides.  By the way, I'm looking for a black version of the pouch but I wouldn't be opposed to the foliage version as well.

what I have for trade:

-Refurbished Victorinox Climber - Just got it back from Vic HQ, it's good as new!
-5.11 Black MOLLE Pouch - 5" X 5" X 3"
-Victorinox Mini Champ - Used but in very nice condition
-Victorinox Classic - Used but in great shape
-Leatherman Squirt P4 - Red color, used but in great shape
-Gerber Fillet Knife - Received as part of a trade, I assume it's for filleting fish.  Used and the tip is slightly bent, but still in great shape.  Comes with sheath.
-Leatherman, Gerber, and Victorinox Belt sheaths - Some Leather, some Nylon, I can give specifics as needed.

I also do custom work on leatherman tools so if you have a mod that you'd like done I'd be happy to tackle it for you in exchange for the pouch.  you can find examples of my work by searching my name, but some of the things I have done include the mini surge, tool swaps, scissors on waves, pocket clips on crunches, etc.  (I don't mod Juice series tools).

I'd also be willing to pay cash if you have a maxped mini pouch to trade but don't like any of my offers.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%