Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SAKs & Coffee

Storky · 4466 · 214111

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Re: SAKs & Coffee
Reply #240 on: October 20, 2015, 12:08:43 PM
Swisschamp and coffee on a sunny day  :tu:
IMG_20151020_105259.jpg
* IMG_20151020_105259.jpg (Filesize: 101.37 KB)

de Offline Storky

• A happy fart never comes from a miserable ass.
Reply #241 on: October 20, 2015, 12:16:45 PM
I really like the pocket clip and the mug!

Regards

Markus

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #242 on: October 20, 2015, 12:20:07 PM

Regards

Markus

Thanks Markus  :tu: cups a bit chipped these days  :D the dangler is a home made one from a teaspoon handle  :tu:

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #243 on: October 20, 2015, 12:30:25 PM
That Swisschamp is lovely Zed - Even though I have no need for one I find myself hankering more and more.  :facepalm:

'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #244 on: October 20, 2015, 12:36:09 PM
That Swisschamp is lovely Zed - Even though I have no need for one I find myself hankering more and more.  :facepalm:

you need one mate  :pok:  :D Al holding onto a champion for me as a birthday gift too myself  :tu: im looking forward too comparing it too the champ  :tu:

de Offline Storky

• A happy fart never comes from a miserable ass.
Reply #245 on: October 20, 2015, 12:39:32 PM

Regards

Markus

Thanks Markus  :tu: cups a bit chipped these days  :D the dangler is a home made one from a teaspoon handle  :tu:

The old well worn or used mugs/saks are the best  :tu:
A Dangler from a teaspoon  :ahhh
What a great idea, really cool  :salute:

@magentus
The SwissChamp is always the right decision  :D

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #246 on: October 20, 2015, 12:41:33 PM

Regards

Markus

The old well worn or used mugs/saks are the best  :tu:
A Dangler from a teaspoon  :ahhh
What a great idea, really cool  :salute:

@magentus
The SwissChamp is always the right decision  :D

there pretty easy too make,no teaspoon is safe in my house  :ahhh  :ahhh

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #247 on: October 20, 2015, 12:43:16 PM

you need one mate  :pok:  :D Al holding onto a champion for me as a birthday gift too myself  :tu: im looking forward too comparing it too the champ  :tu:
It doesn't help that you're all enablers. My wife is the only one here sensible enough to say 'isn't 7 SAK's enough dear?'

Nice birthday gift Zed - when's the happy day?

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #248 on: October 20, 2015, 12:46:00 PM

It doesn't help that you're all enablers. My wife is the only one here sensible enough to say 'isn't 7 SAK's enough dear?'

Angela gave up years ago,ive around 11 sak's and use them all,well nearly all  :facepalm: sak's do tend too breed  :whistle:

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #249 on: October 20, 2015, 12:50:52 PM

Angela gave up years ago,ive around 11 sak's and use them all,well nearly all  :facepalm: sak's do tend too breed  :whistle:

There must be something in the water!

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #250 on: October 20, 2015, 12:55:08 PM

:D tell her its got a fish descaler  :facepalm:  :rofl:

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #251 on: October 20, 2015, 01:00:52 PM
Tea and SAK today (I'm cutting down on the coffee after experiencing first hand what it's doing to firiki)

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #252 on: October 20, 2015, 01:08:03 PM

:D tell her its got a fish descaler  :facepalm:  :rofl:
:rofl: I'll try that - see if it gets me anywhere!

gr Offline firiki

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Cats have pocket knives of their own
Reply #253 on: October 20, 2015, 01:16:15 PM
Tea and SAK today (I'm cutting down on the coffee after experiencing first hand what it's doing to firiki)

'Must be all those 'shrooms I brew with my coffee (and tea) to spice things up...  :oops:

My wife is the only one here sensible enough to say 'isn't 7 SAK's enough dear?'

Wait, Mrs magentus is a fellow MT.Oer?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 01:17:21 PM by firiki »
Omnia vincit amor. Vae victis.

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #254 on: October 20, 2015, 01:20:14 PM

'Must be all those 'shrooms I brew with my coffee (and tea) to spice things up...  :oops:

My wife is the only one here sensible enough to say 'isn't 7 SAK's enough dear?'

Oops, no, when I said Here, I meant here, where I am physically. She has a Farmer and a Classic both of which she EDC's and regularly uses, but has no interest beyond that. She is a very patient and understanding wife.

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Reply #255 on: October 20, 2015, 01:41:12 PM

Grrrmahmwahahahahabrahaha...Blood!   Blood!!
Err, cough, I mean, uh, I don't know what your talking about Mags, firiki seems fine to me.

That's us mobile.
Nate
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 01:57:52 PM by ducttapetech »
Nate

SEND IT!

gr Offline firiki

Reply #256 on: October 20, 2015, 01:56:45 PM

Oops, no, when I said Here, I meant here, where I am physically. She has a Farmer and a Classic both of which she EDC's and regularly uses, but has no interest beyond that. She is a very patient and understanding wife.

I'm sure she is  ::)

EDCing a Farmer and Classic, too.  8)

Thanks for clearing up my deliberate misconception I shamelessly admit in this sentence :salute:

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #257 on: October 20, 2015, 02:10:46 PM

I'm sure she is  ::)

EDCing a Farmer and Classic, too.  8)

Thanks for clearing up my deliberate misconception I shamelessly admit in this sentence :salute:
That's ok firiki, that reality won't bend itself you know.

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #258 on: October 20, 2015, 02:15:36 PM

Err, cough, I mean, uh, I don't know what your talking about Mags, firiki seems fine to me.

That's us mobile.
Nate
:facepalm: This coffee madness is becoming an epidemic! It reminds me of the opening scene of all the Resident Evil films. Lock n Load everyone (Not you Nate and not you firiki)

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #259 on: October 20, 2015, 02:17:20 PM
Too late...

That's us mobile.
Nate

Nate

SEND IT!

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #260 on: October 20, 2015, 02:18:26 PM

gr Offline firiki

Reply #261 on: October 20, 2015, 02:19:41 PM

That's us mobile.
Nate

:rofl: :rofl: Missed this post earlier :salute:

I wanted to say that

Just wondering, how many scopes of coffee do you guys use when making a pot of coffee?

That's us mobile.
Nate

I just use one of these per cup:

(Image removed from quote.)

Or, to be more accurate, I use about two spoonfuls per small-ish cup :)
Hahahahahahahahahaha!
This is how most people view my coffee.
(Image removed from quote.)

That's us mobile.
Nate

it's very kind of you to warn people  :gimme:

gr Offline firiki

Reply #262 on: October 20, 2015, 02:21:08 PM
:facepalm: This coffee madness is becoming an epidemic! It reminds me of the opening scene of all the Resident Evil films. Lock n Load everyone (Not you Nate and not you firiki)

>:D I haven't seen those films yet. Are they worth watching?  >:D

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #263 on: October 20, 2015, 02:22:25 PM
The first one was pretty good. Then they started going downhill progressively.

That's us mobile.
Nate

Nate

SEND IT!

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #264 on: October 20, 2015, 02:31:16 PM

>:D I haven't seen those films yet. Are they worth watching?  >:D
It depends on your mayhem schedule firiki. You'd have to commit to taking a good chunk of time from your 'spree' to watch at least the first one. Don't take any tips away from them though - you're dangerous enough as it is without any super serum involved.

gr Offline firiki

Reply #265 on: October 20, 2015, 03:05:53 PM

Thanks. I may want to watch them, then. I hate bad sequels and I love how they make me grumpyhhh...

@magentus: my "mayhem schedule" is quite simple, really; the world is on the brink of self-destruction anyway so I'll wait patiently until the moment comes to help it fall with the breeze of my sneeze. I'll be sowing zizany in the meantime, of course  :whistle:

(but that's just a part of the whole plan, you didn't think I was going to reveal everything, did you now?   >:D)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 03:07:27 PM by firiki »

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #266 on: October 20, 2015, 03:21:22 PM

Thanks. I may want to watch them, then. I hate bad sequels and I love how they make me grumpyhhh...

@magentus: my "mayhem schedule" is quite simple, really; the world is on the brink of self-destruction anyway so I'll wait patiently until the moment comes to help it fall with the breeze of my sneeze. I'll be sowing zizany in the meantime, of course  :whistle:

(but that's just a part of the whole plan, you didn't think I was going to reveal everything, did you now?   >:D)
firiki you evil genius. The world isn't on the brink of self destruction, just us 'beans, so sow all the zizany you like :D I would think less of your genius if you did reveal everything in writing.

Please just promise that when the time comes you stay on task rather than monologuing until someone heroic arrives and stops you.

gr Offline firiki

Reply #267 on: October 20, 2015, 03:29:22 PM

firiki you evil genius. The world isn't on the brink of self destruction, just us 'beans, so sow all the zizany you like :D I would think less of your genius if you did reveal everything in writing.

Please just promise that when the time comes you stay on task rather than monologuing until someone heroic arrives and stops you.

I appreciate your concern and I assure you I won't be making that mist..aarghhh ... ... ...

(to be continued)

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #268 on: October 20, 2015, 03:35:33 PM

I appreciate your concern and I assure you I won't be making that mist..aarghhh ... ... ...

(to be continued)
:rofl:  :cheers: :facepalm:

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #269 on: October 20, 2015, 04:18:38 PM
 :rofl:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!