Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

“HAPPY HALLOWEEN”

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
“HAPPY HALLOWEEN”
on: October 31, 2018, 04:12:39 PM
Hey guys, happy Halloween! What’s on everyone’s agendas for tonight? Taking the little ones out, handing out candy, or just closing up the door?
Tonight we’re handing out for the first time! All the other times we had to take the little guys out, but this year they’ve grown up and aren’t going out so we get to do hand outs for the first time! After hand outs were ordering a pizza and watching A Nightmare on Elm St! He he he..
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: “HAPPY HALLOWEEN”
Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 04:25:19 PM
Not a lot of kids out these day here in my area.  I think they all go to the mall and get candy.  The schools also have carnivals and such.  I was just talking to a friend and saying every year theres less and less kids.  We have candy but if its like last year, we'll only have a handful of kids come by. 
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 04:59:48 PM
This was a few years ago, as you can see they made out on candy! Of course I had fun in pumpkin carving only with a sak, that was my first alox, a farmer!
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 05:04:28 PM
No decorating this year.  I might next year but I was vetoed in doing a macabre theme.   :dunno:

Too bloody I guess.  It was going to be a "operating room" with lots of blood. 

My garage would have plastic sheeting sprayed with blood.  A "body" on the table with me in scrubs ( bloodied ) and a recording of machines that are in hospitals....   beep beep beep and oxygen machines.

I'd have a drill in my hand ( bloodied ) and knives of all types.  The whole garage would be in plastic as well as the floor.  All bloodied.   
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 05:06:32 PM by Aloha007 »
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 06:35:25 PM
Now that sounds cool!
JR

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 07:47:06 PM
Happy Halloween everyone!  Check the General Tool Discussuin forum for a new merit badge, only available for Halloween!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #6 on: October 31, 2018, 07:54:04 PM
We haven’t done pumpkins in a while and that one pic I posted was the last one I did, yet with a sak..
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #7 on: October 31, 2018, 08:37:33 PM
Lol..
JR

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #8 on: October 31, 2018, 08:48:26 PM
Lol..
JR

Cool!  :like: :like:

SAK's awl used to stab the zombie in the head?  :D

My measly decoration, bear in mind we don't really celebrate Halloween in my country
 :salute:

My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #9 on: October 31, 2018, 08:50:03 PM
 :D
JR

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #10 on: October 31, 2018, 09:00:14 PM
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

us Offline Kampfer

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Tactical Desk Jockey
Reply #11 on: November 01, 2018, 04:34:35 AM
My costume this year, wanted this for a long time.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 04:51:56 AM by Kampfer »
EDC: Black Talon, Black Cat, Spirit, LD02

us Offline Butch

• No Life Club
  • Douglas's papa
Reply #12 on: November 01, 2018, 06:17:56 AM
Not one kid .........( sigh ) ........ :dunno:
Shoot low sheriff, they're riddin' shetlands
SAKMC unit number BR549
137% Redneck
I would like to apologise to anyone I have not offended. Please be patient, I will get to you shortly.
Just a small personal observation.  ...........I would not be at all surprised that when God created the Earth & the heavens, that the SwissChamp was the tool he used. .............. :hatsoff:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #13 on: November 01, 2018, 06:20:34 AM
We got more than we've ever got.  I was really happy to see so many costumes.  I guess I'll decorate next year but seeing how the kids were quite young I'll do spooky instead of horror. 
Esse Quam Videri

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD