Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

New colours from schweizermesser-shop

Corwyn · 50 · 4781

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
New colours from schweizermesser-shop
on: September 05, 2015, 12:27:27 PM
I just got the newsletter 5 minutes ago:
https://www.schweizermesser-shop.de/schweizer-taschenmesser/alox/?sPartner=sCampaign23

Orange and Petroleum Blue. I see Pioneers and Farmers... get them while they last (and before you find them at 5 times the price on eBay)  :D
I really like the blue but I got a green farmer last month... now baby fund preceeds shiny toys... (well I still have a few on my shopping list  :-[ )

Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

au Offline Grass

• First, we take Manhattan
Re: New colours from schweizermesser-shop
Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 01:41:15 PM
My German is not goo...  I could not find a country option other than Germany... are these only for sale in Germany?

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 01:43:33 PM
I got excited for a moment when I saw this thread, I thought they might have been new celidor colours.....

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: September 05, 2015, 01:49:13 PM
My German is not goo...  I could not find a country option other than Germany... are these only for sale in Germany?

They ship anywhere in Europe at moderate costs with DHL Express... just mail info@schweizermesser-shop.de  or call them at 01523 3975227 (I suggest calling them as they are very busy when limited orders ship and E-Mail replies may delay for days - phone orders are processed ASAP). You'll get Axel who is very nice and speaks flawless English.

Unfortunately you're not in Europe, so you'll have to ask someone from Europe (preferably Germany) to reship to you  :-\ I'd help, but the Romanian Postal/Customs service is hell (large prices, insanely long shipping, lost goods, forbidden outgoing goods and a lot of paperwork to do).
Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

au Offline Grass

Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 01:52:43 PM
Aaah... anyone who could help a brother grab an orange farmer?  :)

nz Offline moonweasel

Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 02:14:14 PM
Aaah... anyone who could help a brother grab an orange farmer?  :)

If I wasn't being trying to be a responsible adult right now, I'd be interested in working something out to split shipping.
So many toys in the want file, so much want by the childcare people.

us Offline twiliter

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • motionless wheel, nothing is real
Reply #6 on: September 05, 2015, 02:39:46 PM
I got excited for a moment when I saw this thread, I thought they might have been new celidor colours.....

LOL I wish!  :)

I think we have to wait for the thousands of subtle anodizing variations and shield options on all the different alox models first. So maybe 2065 or thereabouts?

:facepalm:

gb Offline nsa-x-file

• No Life Club
  • In a world of compromise, some don't.
Reply #7 on: September 05, 2015, 03:17:34 PM
I've dealt with Axel a few times and had no issues with shipping to the UK.
Always great to deal with. They have plenty in stock.

us Offline sawman

• You're amongst friends.
Reply #8 on: September 05, 2015, 05:01:51 PM
I concur with Al, I too was hoping for more cellidor options. I don't buy into that Alox crap anymore, in fact, I sold all my Alox off (it's a big racket :td: )

SAW

sg Offline red_rider_1979

Reply #9 on: September 05, 2015, 07:58:36 PM
Oh man!! The blue farmers and pioneers are gone already???

au Offline Grass

Reply #10 on: September 05, 2015, 11:51:27 PM
All farmers gone now /frustrated. Second epic fail in attempt to get a colored farmer in a month. I can't justify the A$150 ebay touch as it is clearly a rip off and there's no way I can ethically support people buying up saks just to resell them in a few weeks at twice the price.

us Offline Halberdier

Reply #11 on: September 06, 2015, 02:56:18 AM

Orange Farmers are gone, too. Are these colors the same as the normal blue/orange?

I complained that I had no hat, until I met a man who had no head.

Reply #12 on: September 06, 2015, 03:23:08 AM

Orange Farmers are gone, too. Are these colors the same as the normal blue/orange?

From the photos posted here, the blue seems darker than the cutleryshoppe blue but lighter than the 2015 limited edition steel blue, hence the name "petrol blue" to differentiate... The orange looks the same though

Reply #13 on: September 06, 2015, 03:35:01 AM
All farmers gone now /frustrated. Second epic fail in attempt to get a colored farmer in a month. I can't justify the A$150 ebay touch as it is clearly a rip off and there's no way I can ethically support people buying up saks just to resell them in a few weeks at twice the price.

You and I, mate! I'm still banging my head against the wall for not emailing Axel immediately when I read about this thread in the morning when Corwyn just received the newsletter and kindly updated all of us here. I mean, how can it be sold out in half a day? Did somebody buy hundreds of petrol blue at a go to create a vacuum effect so that each of them can be sold 6 times higher on ebay later, like the seitz-kreznauch gold farmer now selling on ebay at USD249? As a collector in Singapore where I'm far away from all the exclusive launches of rare models and colours, I'm used to paying higher prices on ebay. But this USD249 gold farmer is way out of line  :twak:

us Offline twiliter

• motionless wheel, nothing is real
Reply #14 on: September 06, 2015, 02:50:32 PM
Maybe the custom alox vendors (CS, +B, et al...) could be persuaded to limit sales to any one buyer and slow down the flipper crowd a little. I remember Felinevet doing this at one point. I think Roger has also set buying limits on some of the models. I don't know exactly how effective it is, but I remember not seeing the usual saturation of new alox colors on fleaBay.

???

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Reply #15 on: September 06, 2015, 03:02:35 PM
Don't worry guys...

When SS (sure does sound German doesn't it ? :D ) got the Green ones.. first batch was sold out in hours... second batch came in two weeks and was sold out in a couple of days, third batch came in another two weeks and he still has a few... just keep your eye on the site and snatch them when they come up again  :tu:

I for one, think that B+ (and to a lesser degree CS) are comitting highway robbery with their artifically inflated prices, but at least with SS the prices are comparable with regular Silver.. so for another 5 Euros, I preferred the green... for another 200 Euros (looking at you B+) I'd have skipped on the deal.

us Offline AdmSlc

• adm.slc@icloud.com
Reply #16 on: September 06, 2015, 03:51:29 PM
Beautiful colors! Now time to start my alox collection.

Offline Rain

Reply #17 on: September 06, 2015, 11:18:26 PM
Hello, I am new. I have contacted Shweizermesser but they told me they will only ship to Europe. I would like to order Pioneers in Blue, Orange, and Green. How are you guys getting them to the USA?

Offline marduk

Reply #18 on: September 07, 2015, 12:29:43 AM
Hello, I am new. I have contacted Shweizermesser but they told me they will only ship to Europe. I would like to order Pioneers in Blue, Orange, and Green. How are you guys getting them to the USA?

By mortgaging the house to pay resellers.

us Offline toolguy

• No Life Club
Reply #19 on: September 07, 2015, 01:33:53 AM

You could request help from a member living in the EU,preferably Germany.You could do this in this post or open another thread requesting help.That's exactly what I did and a very generous member responded and forwarded the knives to me from this shop.
DSCN2331.JPG
* DSCN2331.JPG (Filesize: 184.84 KB)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 01:35:13 AM by toolguy »
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."  **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."    **Benjamin Franklin**

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
Reply #20 on: September 07, 2015, 01:45:29 AM

By mortgaging the house to pay resellers.

:rofl:

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

Offline Rain

Reply #21 on: September 07, 2015, 03:47:51 AM

You could request help from a member living in the EU,preferably Germany.You could do this in this post or open another thread requesting help.That's exactly what I did and a very generous member responded and forwarded the knives to me from this shop.

Toolguy, I see you've scored some green ones. Any chance you have extras? :D

If anyone is able to help, please let me know.

us Offline Halberdier

Reply #22 on: September 07, 2015, 05:06:38 AM
And.... everything is back in stock  8)

I complained that I had no hat, until I met a man who had no head.

au Offline Grass

Reply #23 on: September 07, 2015, 12:23:05 PM
I have e-mailed Axel in the hope that they will deliver to Australia. But if this fails...

Edit: Solved. The mail redirection crew ShipITo now have a warehouse in Austria. Axel and crew are happy to send mail to that address. Axel is amazingly fast on the e-mail; what a legend!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 12:45:08 PM by Grass »

cs Offline MWDP

• No Life Club
  • Alox Addicted
Reply #24 on: September 07, 2015, 04:25:29 PM
A bit disappointed with these colors, as "petrol blue" seems to have very little difference from the 2015 Limited Edition models. And orange... Well I'm tired of orange alox at this point
My custom SAK scale thread: http://bit.ly/1bBIzzD

Always on the lookout for smooth alox 84mm advertising Victorinox models - Bantam, Cadet, Cadet II, Voyageur! Message me if you have something

00 Offline Thunderpants

• No Life Club
Reply #25 on: September 08, 2015, 09:31:05 PM
I love the blue... but I find the S on the engraving plate slightly annoying.

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #26 on: September 08, 2015, 10:20:16 PM
I can act as the middle man or your shipping address. PM me if you are interested.

Reply #27 on: September 08, 2015, 11:30:49 PM
A bit disappointed with these colors, as "petrol blue" seems to have very little difference from the 2015 Limited Edition models. And orange... Well I'm tired of orange alox at this point

I share the same sentiments as you.... I mean, how many possible shades of orange are there?

C'mon Victorinox! Enough of the blue and orange variations.... We need more shades of of other colours like purple or brown

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #28 on: September 09, 2015, 06:39:00 AM
..they should be able to make fifty shades of just grey...   :D

Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

be Offline Nerveasy

Reply #29 on: September 09, 2015, 10:53:00 AM
I love the blue... but I find the S on the engraving plate slightly annoying.

Same here, 

I rather have a blank engraving plate than the logo of the webshop :(

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44