Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Victorinox 84 mm- Ribbed scales, file, saws, clip point blade, yellow and salmon

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Victorinox 84 mm- Ribbed scales, files, saws, clip point blades, yellow and salmon scales etc.
Of course not all in one knife!

From my –according to my wife – oversized collection and in an attempt to raise funds for our upcoming move next spring:

I offer various Victorinox  84 mm knives.
I accumulated some for possible mods, some just don´t get used and soem suddenly showed up out of the blue…you know how it goes.
From Top to bottom there are:

1 Red Nylon Lumberjack, Tweezers missing, wear on scales, gunked up but good tools 5,- €

2 Red Cellidor Lumberjack, no keyring, massive scales with wear, useable, scratched blade 5,- €

3 Red Nylon Tourist, no keyring, Hilti advertising print, drawer marks on scales, looks  nearly unused otherwise 8,- €

4 Salmon coloured Cellidor Tourist, no keyring, Hilti advertising print, drawer marks on scales, looks  unused otherwise 10,-€

5 Old Red Cellidor Tourist, no keyring, massive scales with wear, useable and inlaid INERTOL  advertising  on back scale, clip point blade and fluted corkscrew, very little use 15,- €

6 Old shield Red Cellidor Tourist, keyring on spacer, massive scales with wear, Awl w/o hole, needs a cleaning and oiling, good tools 6,-€

7 Older Red Cellidor Tourist, no keyring,T&T scales with drawer marks, Awl w/o hole, fluted corkscrew, good tools 8,- €

8 Red Cellidor Tourist, keyring on spacer, T&T missing, scales with wear, Awl with  hole, needs a cleaning and oiling, good tools 6,- €

9 Red Cellidor Tourist, no keyring , T&T scales with wear and inlaid HOVAL advertising on front scale, Awl with  hole, needs a cleaning and oiling, good tools 5,- €

10 Red Cellidor Tourist, no keyring, T&T scales with little wear, Awl w/o hole, fluted corkscrew, needs a cleaning and oiling, good tools 6,- €

11 Yellow Tinker small, no Keyring, non-advertising, yellow T&T scales, drawer marks and a little pocket lint maybe, tools look unused 15,- €

12 Old shield Red Cellidor Sportsman, no keyring, massive scales with some wear, Awl w/o hole, needs a cleaning and oiling, good tools 8,- €

13 Ribbed Alox, used, silver scales – Tools are done, only interesting for scales. 18,- €

14 Ribbed Alox, used, red scales – Tools are done, only interesting for scales. 18,- €

15 Yellow scales w. backtool cutout  (2 sets) 5,- € each

I wanted to combine a Tinker w. nailfile and make a nice Recruit plus saw with one oft he Alox donor scales and some other little tweaks and mods, but I will never get around to this with the move and the second child coming closer, so have a go at it.
Let me know if pricing is off. I´ll gladly offer rebate on multiple buys. Kirk has already asked for some 84s, so he has first dibs.
I am open to trades.
Shipping up to 500g (registered) is 5,60, up to 1000g it´s 9,30 €.

84parade3.jpg
* 84parade3.jpg (Filesize: 92.83 KB)
84parade2.jpg
* 84parade2.jpg (Filesize: 84.9 KB)
84parade1.jpg
* 84parade1.jpg (Filesize: 80.59 KB)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 11:01:59 AM by lowtech »

wales Offline hiraethus

• Admin Team
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • I brake for cake
Yellow Tinker please!

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Unless Kirk screams "mina all mine" you can gladly have it - This thread basically was created because of a 84 mm trade Kirk and I talked about.

PS: I will add the pics of the ribbed Alox as soon as I either find the files (I´m sure I named them cleverly and hid them in some folder I never think of) or find the time to take some new pics.

We don´t need pics of the yellow scales, do we?! They are liek teh ones on the Tinker just without the Tinker inbetween...
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 11:15:23 AM by lowtech »

wales Offline hiraethus

• Admin Team
  • I brake for cake

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
Thomas, I'd be very interested in a pair of yellow scales please. Possibly other bits, but wanted to reserve those while I made my mind up  :D

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Will we get to see similar lists for other sizes? Let us say 58 mm?  :whistle:
Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

us Offline ToolJoe

• No Life Club
Where ya moving to Thomas?
I knew my wife was a keeper when she transitioned from calling it a knife thingy to a multi-tool.

I might be crazy but it's kept me from going insane- Waylon Jennings

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
We are just movig inside town - We inhabit a flat wioth 3 rooms (livibng-, sleeping-, work/kids room, bath and kitchen) and 68 m2 at the moment and hope to be moving into a 115m2 flat with 5 rooms (2 kids rooms, 1 work room, sleeping room and living room) this would hwill if ave 2 baths and, being on the ground floor, have a nice terrace/patio. The house is being built at the moment. It´s owned by the real estate cooperative we already rent from and we are on a "wish list" for a 4 or more room flat for a few years, but it´s looking quizte good for us.
We would have to pay nearly one complete income for the flat, but it would be a home for the kids and us, the cooperative will not cancel your lease, like many will once they see the chance to be able to rent for a higher price.

• Zombie Apprentice
Thomas, I'd be very interested in a pair of yellow scales please. Possibly other bits, but wanted to reserve those while I made my mind up  :D

Ok, decided  :D Can I take the yellow scales and sportsman please Thomas   :cheers:

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Good evening Gents!

Corwyn, with the pics of those knives I took those of teh 58mms, too. Your patience will pay out...

I rummaged through my PMs and Kirk said something like "The Tourist I'm really interested in is the one with the small clip point blade. I'd also be interested in either the Salmon Hilti one and or the advertising ones."

For me this reads like:
Kirk13:
4 Salmon coloured Cellidor Tourist, no keyring, Hilti advertising print, drawer marks on scales, looks  unused otherwise 10,-€
5 Old Red Cellidor Tourist, no keyring, massive scales with wear, useable and inlaid INERTOL  advertising  on back scale, clip point blade and fluted corkscrew, very little use 15,- €

Hieraetus
11 Yellow Tinker small, no Keyring, non-advertising, yellow T&T scales, drawer marks and a little pocket lint maybe, tools look unused 15,- €

50ft-trad
12 Old shield Red Cellidor Sportsman, no keyring, massive scales with some wear, Awl w/o hole, needs a cleaning and oiling, good tools 8,- €
15 Yellow scales w. backtool cutout 5,- €

Right?!

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Thomas,your bang on the money mate :tu:

I'm good for the no 4+5. Am I right that there's still one set of the yellow scales up for grabs? If so I'll grab those too :gimme: :D
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

• Zombie Apprentice
Good evening Gents!

50ft-trad

Right?!

Spot on for me!  :tu:

Thomas,your bang on the money mate :tu:

I'm good for the no 4+5. Am I right that there's still one set of the yellow scales up for grabs? If so I'll grab those too :gimme: :D

:tu: I was tempted to nab both pairs, but thought that was greedy and I should let someone else grab the other. I really just need the one pair so I can match up the Climber small with a Solar Yellow KF4  >:D

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
So this should be the current list:

Kirk13:

Hieraetus

50ft-trad

wales Offline hiraethus

• Admin Team
  • I brake for cake
Looks good to me Thomas. :tu:

• Zombie Apprentice
Hi Thomas, I've sent the funds through this morning. If there's any errors/issues, let me know mate  :tu:

Cheers pal  :cheers:

wales Offline hiraethus

• Admin Team
  • I brake for cake
Still waiting for your paypal address Thomas. :pok: :)

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Updated with teh recent requests:

1 Red Nylon Lumberjack, Tweezers missing, wear on scales, gunked up but good tools 5,- €

2 Red Cellidor Lumberjack, no keyring, massive scales with wear, useable, scratched blade 5,- €

3 Red Nylon Tourist, no keyring, Hilti advertising print, drawer marks on scales, looks  nearly unused otherwise 8,- €

4 Salmon coloured Cellidor Tourist, no keyring, Hilti advertising print, drawer marks on scales, looks  unused otherwise 10,-€ Kirk13

5 Old Red Cellidor Tourist, no keyring, massive scales with wear, useable and inlaid INERTOL  advertising  on back scale, clip point blade and fluted corkscrew, very little use 15,- € Kirk13

6 Old shield Red Cellidor Tourist, keyring on spacer, massive scales with wear, Awl w/o hole, needs a cleaning and oiling, good tools 6,-€

7 Older Red Cellidor Tourist, no keyring,T&T scales with drawer marks, Awl w/o hole, fluted corkscrew, good tools 8,- €

8 Red Cellidor Tourist, keyring on spacer, T&T missing, scales with wear, Awl with  hole, needs a cleaning and oiling, good tools 6,- €

9 Red Cellidor Tourist, no keyring , T&T scales with wear and inlaid HOVAL advertising on front scale, Awl with  hole, needs a cleaning and oiling, good tools 5,- €

10 Red Cellidor Tourist, no keyring, T&T scales with little wear, Awl w/o hole, fluted corkscrew, needs a cleaning and oiling, good tools 6,- €

11 Yellow Tinker small, no Keyring, non-advertising, yellow T&T scales, drawer marks and a little pocket lint maybe, tools look unused 15,- € Hieraethus

12 Old shield Red Cellidor Sportsman, no keyring, massive scales with some wear, Awl w/o hole, needs a cleaning and oiling, good tools 8,- € 50ft-trad

13 Ribbed Alox, used, silver scales – Tools are done, only interesting for scales. 18,- €

14 Ribbed Alox, used, red scales – Tools are done, only interesting for scales. 18,- € - RESERVED for JasonXu until he ghas seen pics and decided

15 Yellow scales w. backtool cutout  (2 sets) 5,- € each Kirk13, 50ft-trad

I am open to trades.

Pics of the Alox 84s

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Updated!

Following stuff is gone:

Kirk13:

Hieraetus
13 Ribbed Alox, used, silver scales – Tools are done, only interesting for scales. 18,-

50ft-trad

Which makes teh list look like this:

4 Salmon coloured Cellidor Tourist, no keyring, Hilti advertising print, drawer marks on scales, looks  unused otherwise 10,-€ Kirk13

5 Old Red Cellidor Tourist, no keyring, massive scales with wear, useable and inlaid INERTOL  advertising  on back scale, clip point blade and fluted corkscrew, very little use 15,- € Kirk13

11 Yellow Tinker small, no Keyring, non-advertising, yellow T&T scales, drawer marks and a little pocket lint maybe, tools look unused 15,- € Hieraethus

12 Old shield Red Cellidor Sportsman, no keyring, massive scales with some wear, Awl w/o hole, needs a cleaning and oiling, good tools 8,- € 50ft-trad

13 Ribbed Alox, used, silver scales – Tools are done, only interesting for scales. 18,- € Hieraethus

14 Ribbed Alox, used, red scales – Tools are done, only interesting for scales. 18,- €

I am open to trades.

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club

gb Offline stevorinox

I'll take the Red Ribbed Bantam please. PM sent.

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Consider it yours.

us Offline Jeff Neahr

Interested in the red ribbed bantam. Pm sent. DISREGARD, I see now that it is sold.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 09:25:27 PM by Jeff Neahr »

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club

de Offline Storky

• A happy fart never comes from a miserable ass.

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Update:

Currently still available:

13 Ribbed Alox, used, silver scales – Tools are done, only interesting for scales. 18,- € Hieraethus

I am open to trades.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%