Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

If you want scissors for Victorinox 84 mm line please post here...!!!

us Offline cody6268

• Absolutely No Life Club
Not just scissors.  I want to see the small Master Craftsman and Fieldmaster back as well as the Salesman.   

Of course, why not buy a Wenger?  Because some Wenger features like the awl and can opener are inferior to Victorinox.

es Offline alexTOOL

• No Life Club
Not just scissors.  I want to see the small Master Craftsman and Fieldmaster back as well as the Salesman.   

Of course, why not buy a Wenger?  Because some Wenger features like the awl and can opener are inferior to Victorinox.

Ok
Then post a email or a petition in Facebook
I provide the links.

Many here agree with the petition but are necessary actions!!!

Thanks!!! ;)

au Offline Huntsman

• Global Moderator
  • No Life Club

Then it sounds like you need a Vic Delemont !!  :o

Interestingly on the Vic website at the moment - They do not distinguish between 84, 85, 91 and 93 mm pocket knives - They are all in the category 'medium pocket knives' !!
Not so keen on that!!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 11:23:51 PM by Huntsman »

us Offline smiller43147

• No Life Club

Interestingly on the Vic website at the moment - They do not distinguish between 84, 85, 91 and 93 mm pocket knives - They are all in the category 'medium pocket knives' !!
Not so keen on that!!

Love the Victorinox products.  Never been impressed with their web site (Wenger's either).
- Steve

us Offline strmliner

• No Life Club

Not so keen on that!!

Agreed...the only way to differentiate is to select Blade Length on the left-hand side of the page...then you can distinguish between 84mm, 85mm, 91mm, and 93mm.

:cheers:
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they go."    -Will Rogers

us Offline smiller43147

• No Life Club
Not making much progress yet.
84scissors.jpg
* 84scissors.jpg (Filesize: 43.79 KB)
- Steve

za Offline shark_za

• No Life Club
  • woes oke
I have had a sportsman in my pocket for the last two weeks and would love a scissors added.
Pity 84mm won't be expanded.

es Offline alexTOOL

• No Life Club
Not making much progress yet.

Post for them, post for them, post for them in Victorinox Facebook or email them!!!  :pok: :pok: :pok:

We need a massive petition...!!!  :gimme: :gimme: :gimme:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD