Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Thoughts on pocket carrying the swisschamp?

us Offline gene stoner

• No Life Club
Re: Thoughts on pocket carrying the swisschamp?
Reply #30 on: January 16, 2016, 03:33:18 PM
Mine lives in my right front pocket at the end of a lanyard. I tuck the excess lanyard next to in in my pocket to keep it from shifting in my pocket. All I have to do is grab the lanyard pull it out of my pocket run my hand down the lanyard and it's in my hand. The lanyard is just long enough to do most jobs that are in front of me.
IMG_20150824_081320.jpg
* IMG_20150824_081320.jpg (Filesize: 130.36 KB)
Jeep the SAK of the auto world or is it SAK the Jeep of the Knife world?

us Offline Luna Knife

• No Life Club
Reply #31 on: January 16, 2016, 04:30:46 PM
Mine lives in my right front pocket at the end of a lanyard. I tuck the excess lanyard next to in in my pocket to keep it from shifting in my pocket. All I have to do is grab the lanyard pull it out of my pocket run my hand down the lanyard and it's in my hand. The lanyard is just long enough to do most jobs that are in front of me.

I use a similar carry method with my trail guide from my avitar.I just use a regular neck lanyard but i like your corded lanyard way better.

us Offline gene stoner

• No Life Club
Reply #32 on: January 16, 2016, 04:49:56 PM

I use a similar carry method with my trail guide from my avitar.I just use a regular neck lanyard but i like your corded lanyard way better.

Thanks it was a Fathers day gift from my Step Son and his wife. The lanyard work's really good on OHO knife.
IMG_20150918_104820.jpg
* IMG_20150918_104820.jpg (Filesize: 147.03 KB)
Jeep the SAK of the auto world or is it SAK the Jeep of the Knife world?

de Online matzesu

Reply #33 on: January 16, 2016, 05:07:17 PM
Swisschamp isnt that big as my Swisschamp XLT (ok i ditnt have a normal SC to compare, but its puts 3 layers to the Swisschamp whit the Bitdriver, the 2 extra blades (elikrizion and cheep foot) and this useless spatula..
 But its also is pretty confortable to carry in a jeanspoket..

So Poketcarry whit a Swisschamp works just fine..
Your SAK is only fully yours, when it bites you, or you opend a Trink of your joice whit it
SAKs i have: Huntsman Light (Red Transparent), Workchamp (Black), Wenger EvoGrip S557 (Red), Swisschamp XLT (Red Transparent)..

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #34 on: January 17, 2016, 01:07:16 AM
I pocket carry my SC every day.  I would like to get a dangler for it though for when I go off-roading, or if I'm wearing sweatpants. 

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%