Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

The MyKee titanium one piece tool

us Offline raistlin65

• No Life Club
  • An Alox SAK Made Me Do It!
The MyKee titanium one piece tool
on: July 27, 2016, 08:01:32 PM
On a whim, ordered the MyKee tool by Koygani

At approximately 56mm by 28mm (measured with a ruler), it's on the large size for a key. Quite light due to the titanium construction.

It boosts a number of tools as listed on the back of the business card that came with it

The blade was a little disappointing. DULL. You can see where I tried to draw it across that business card numerous times along the right side to test the blade. With the deepest cuts, I was applying pressure and it was tearing in, not cutting. Since it didn't come with any kind of cover for the blade, I guess it would be impractical to make it sharp if one carries in a keychain. Well, unless you don't mind reaching in your pocket and slicing your finger occasionally.

Given it was $19.99 shipped for the brushed finish version (other models were $5 more), could be good for someone's OPT collection. But I wouldn't carry it on my keychain.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 08:02:41 PM by raistlin65 »

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: The MyKee titanium one piece tool
Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 08:22:15 PM
It looks neat and that is quite a list of uses :o Thanks for sharing because I have never seen or heard of this one before :cheers:

us Offline sLaughterMed

• No Life Club
  • Nothing's typical around here
Re: The MyKee titanium one piece tool
Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 07:44:02 PM
How on earth would one use that as a can opener?
Laughter is the best Medicine
Slaughter is just Laughter with an "S"

We are looking for Multitool Encyclopedia Editors! If you are interested, please give me a PM!

The Multitool Encyclopedia Editing for Dummies Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65751.0.html
Multitool Encyclopedia Suggested Edits Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65746.0.html

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%