Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[SOLD] FS: Brand new Swiss Army Knife, custom tools and titanium scales

xtsi · 9 · 1465

Offline xtsi

$185 Shipped, (CONUS) or highest offer within 36 hours of this post.

This is a custom SAK by Bob Lessard. Here are the tools it has:

- Bottle opener, flat head,wire stripper combo
- Large main blade
- Pliers
- Bit driver
- Bit holder with extra bits
- Large saw
- Chisel
- Philips head screwdriver
- Tweezers with bronze tip
- Lanyard ring

This is based on a 93mm Victorinox Swiss Army Knife with original Victorinox tools. The bronze tipped tweezers are custom made however.

Knife is brand new and unused except to test the blades sharpness.

Everything is tight and solid feeling as with a original SAK. The titanium scales are stone washed and are beautiful with a custom drilled out Swiss cross.

2 minor notes. First the tweezers stick a little when inserted. Nothing major but worth mentioning. Second, the tools are a little hard to get out, because the SAK came tightly screwed together. This should be resolved by loosening the screws a little, I never did because I don't have the proper bit. Also it will loosen over time as the SAK is used. Remember to keep it oiled!

Very sad to see this go because its a perfect EDC tool which should last a lifetime. Unfortunately I'm moving out of the USA where I can't carry a pocket knife and would rather sell it to someone who would use it instead of leaving it in long-term storage. For that reason, all sales are final.

Pictures, with timestamp: http://imgur.com/a/icNLL (photos by Bob Lessard)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 06:34:54 AM by zoidberg »

gb Offline Sparky415

• Zombie Apprentice
Re: FS: Brand new Swiss Army Knife, custom tools and titanium scales
Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 09:01:52 PM

Hi Xtsi and welcome  :salute:
It would be nice if you introduced yourself before trying to auction off your unwanted tools

http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/board,23.0.html
Everything’s adjustable

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 09:13:50 PM
As Sparky says,it would be a good idea to introduce yourself to our community,if only because people are more likely to respond to someone they know!

We have a great community here,and we encourage you to join it,and become part of it,rather than to use us!
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

us Offline sLaughterMed

• No Life Club
  • Nothing's typical around here
Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 03:04:52 AM
As Sparky says,it would be a good idea to introduce yourself to our community,if only because people are more likely to respond to someone they know!

We have a great community here,and we encourage you to join it,and become part of it,rather than to use us!
:rofl:

I did tell him to do that first when I recommended he try and sell this here. But did he listen? No...... ::)

Good to see you Xtsi. Introduce yourself,  and see if you like anything. ;) the Swiss Army Knights forum is a good place for you to start I think.

And just FYI guys, this is a Syph007 custom.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 03:13:16 AM by sLaughterMed »
Laughter is the best Medicine
Slaughter is just Laughter with an "S"

We are looking for Multitool Encyclopedia Editors! If you are interested, please give me a PM!

The Multitool Encyclopedia Editing for Dummies Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65751.0.html
Multitool Encyclopedia Suggested Edits Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65746.0.html

Offline xtsi

Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 05:33:36 AM

I did tell him to do that first when I recommended he try and sell this here. But did he listen? No...... ::)

Good to see you Xtsi. Introduce yourself,  and see if you like anything. ;) the Swiss Army Knights forum is a good place for you to start I think.

Haha dude thanks for the invite. I followed your advice! Just was out for most of the day.

I actually do like this forum and have always been interested in tinkering. One day, I hope to create my own pocket tool. I have lots of ideas and think I could squeeze a few more tools/functionality into the same footprint we have today.

But first I need to stop moving countries and find a machine shop. :P

gb Offline Sparky415

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #5 on: February 13, 2016, 07:17:17 AM

So your taking the blame for this one Slaughter?  :D
Everything’s adjustable

us Offline sLaughterMed

• No Life Club
Reply #6 on: February 13, 2016, 02:25:36 PM

So your taking the blame for this one Slaughter?  :D
Oh yeah, this ones on me.

We are looking for Multitool Encyclopedia Editors! If you are interested, please give me a PM!

The Multitool Encyclopedia Editing for Dummies Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65751.0.html
Multitool Encyclopedia Suggested Edits Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65746.0.html

Offline xtsi

Reply #7 on: February 14, 2016, 04:57:42 AM
SOLD

us Offline sLaughterMed

• No Life Club
Reply #8 on: February 14, 2016, 02:18:59 PM

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%