Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Humppa´s Merit Badge Thread - Time Lord Level 2

bavaria Offline Humppa

Humppa´s Merit Badge Thread - Time Lord Level 2
on: February 20, 2016, 02:03:06 PM
Well... I seem to be in the merit badge mood today.

I love wearing watches. I leave my cell phone often at home or in my bag because I try to avoid these modern things. So I really like watches, be it wrissmurfches or pocket watches. I own several of each. But I found out that three of all these are real EDC watches.

Here are the three I use the most

From left to right:
- Casio wrissmurfch
- Festina wrissmurfch
- Regent pocket watch

The Casio is my most carried. It is ultra light and very robust. And it goes with precision - even though it was at a very low price range. I really love it. It is great watch.

The Festina is my office/workday watch. I got it as a gift from my wife for birthday several years ago. It is a little worn out and I carry it frequently on the working place - changing with the Casio.

The pockesmurfch is a mechanic watch. I like that old style stuff very much and it works really amazingly. I carry it when going out in the evening or for occasions one of the other two is not fancy enough. It gets used not so much, but I still count it as an EDC item on my side.

I know these are no Breitilings or Seikos or Omegas. But they also show me the time and that´s what I want. I would like to own a mechanic high end watch some day, but the money to spend is another topic. So all these three are great things for me.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 02:04:53 PM by Humppa »
You can call me Papa Andi

R.I.P. Lemmy Kilmister 24th Dec 1945 - 28th Dec 2015

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Humppa´s Merit Badge Thread - Time Lord Level 2
Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 02:09:25 PM
Excellent.   :tu:   :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!