Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Netflix Binge Thread 7964

No Life Club Posts: 2,706 One Day Closer To Death
Re: Netflix Binge Thread
« Reply #360 on: May 02, 2019, 07:37:07 AM »
This thread is losing steam faster than a tea kettle  :dunno:

BB :B:
No Life Club Posts: 3,385
« Reply #361 on: May 02, 2019, 09:40:51 AM »
I've been watching the newest season of The Curse of Oak Island.

It has so many of the properties of reality tv that I hate, but somehow it has me hooked.

I don't have much time anymore, I'm ditching shows I used to like.....as mentioned previously.

Watched part of an Into the Badlands episode and I doubt I'll watch another.....

Youtube is taking over most of that viewing time, even though most of the channels I enjoy are demonetized and complaining about the current state of affairs....
« Reply #362 on: May 02, 2019, 09:54:21 AM »
I've been watching the newest season of The Curse of Oak Island.

It has so many of the properties of reality tv that I hate, but somehow it has me hooked.

I don't have much time anymore, I'm ditching shows I used to like.....as mentioned previously.

Watched part of an Into the Badlands episode and I doubt I'll watch another.....

Youtube is taking over most of that viewing time, even though most of the channels I enjoy are demonetized and complaining about the current state of affairs....

I've been watching a lot of you tube also, I get sucked into the rabbit hole for like 4 hours at a time,find myself bouncing around knife reviews, Leatherman free reviews, crazy science experiments, physics & astronomy, music, comedy, guy crushing things in hydraulic press, ridiculous flat earth & other conspiracies being debunked by scimandan, slo mo guys vids, more knife and MT reviews, Bill Burr laying into people, Gordon Ramsey eating hot wings and cursing for an hour....and that was just in one sitting  :ahhh

« Reply #363 on: May 02, 2019, 11:43:31 AM »
Knife reviews, knife making and forging videos, Ben G Thomas, History Mystery I & II

Most of them I'm learning and being entertained.......can't argues with that  :salute:
« Reply #364 on: May 02, 2019, 02:12:24 PM »
Some of the new Twilight Zone episodes have been good....

What We Do In The Shadows is hilarious  :rofl: 
« Reply #365 on: May 20, 2019, 07:54:11 AM »
If your talking about big bang theory, I've heard that b4, I don't agree, it's funny either way.

I keep remembering what you said every time I laughed during the last few episodes....... :'( turns out it was the last few episodes
 :drink:
Thanks for all the laughs, I started watching TBBT in 2009 and at that stage I needed every laugh I could get.  :hatsoff:
« Reply #366 on: May 21, 2019, 01:47:17 AM »
cool, been saving the last episode and this season of GOT on dvr(so I have been avoiding that thread) Yeah I have had a lot of laughs from big bang. I've also have had a really dismal year or two, so I'm sorry to see it go, anything to take me away from my crappy reality is welcome.

« Reply #367 on: May 22, 2019, 12:44:42 PM »
Barry 10/10

I've mentioned this show before, second season just ended, and this is one of the funniest and most entertaining shows out there.

:salute:
« Reply #368 on: May 23, 2019, 03:25:43 AM »
Barry 10/10

I've mentioned this show before, second season just ended, and this is one of the funniest and most entertaining shows out there.

:salute:

Cool, will check it out  :salute:

I mentioned "Patriot" awhile back if you can find it with your piratey ways give it a shot, really good.

Might have to close this thread and start a new one..."BB & GG Watching Stuff"  :rofl: seems like we are the only ones still posting here.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 03:31:09 AM by Blackbeard »

« Reply #369 on: May 23, 2019, 12:39:25 PM »

Might have to close this thread and start a new one..."BB & GG Watching Stuff"  :rofl: seems like we are the only ones still posting here.

:rofl:
Looks about right!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $110.00
PayPal Fees: $7.87
Net Balance: $102.13
Below Goal: $197.87