Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Gerber Episodes.

Chako · 138 · 61659

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Re: Gerber Episodes.
Reply #90 on: January 02, 2017, 01:58:01 PM
Episode 49 - Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Multi-tool.

The BG Compact Multi-tool is basically a Gerber Clutch (now discontinued) with the nail cleaner and file removed and replaced by a small saw. Yeah, that shows true innovation. But then again, all of the BG pliers based multi-tools are basically just that...a Gerber product changed superficially to fit into the BG series. Nothing wrong with that I suppose. At least, if you like the tool and do not care for the BG influences, you can possibly get one from Gerber's regular lineup.

As such, the BG Compact Tool is not all that bad. I liked the Clutch, and consequently, I like this tool as well.

DETAILS:

Open Length: 4.3’’
Closed Length: 2.5’’
Weight: 3.0 oz.

A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #91 on: January 02, 2017, 02:08:50 PM
Episode 50 - Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Scout Knife.

The bigger brother to the Compact Folding Scout Knife, the Folding Scout Knife offers much of the same but more of it. That includes the standard mixed rubber/plastic handles in neon orange and gray.

I have two copies in the above photograph. One is a fake and the other is a real Gerber product. From the photos, they are very hard to tell apart other than the packaging. The fakes tend to come in a poorly printed cardboard box, whereas the real Gerbers tend to come in sealed clear plastic packaging.

DETAILS:

Overall Length: 7.3’’
Closed Length: 4.0’’
Blade Length: 3.24’’
Weight: 2.54 oz.

So my word to the wise; if you see a BG product being sold off of eBay for a very nice price, and you notice the seller hails from Asia, especially Hong Kong...you will usually get a fake. I bought all of my fakes purposely to compare. They are hard to tell apart other then some subtle font changes, marking locations, and slightly different colours in the handles. So we warned. I bet plenty of folks have a BG product and do not even know they got duped into buying a cheap fake instead of a real Gerber. Quality will be compromised between the two...albeit to what extent I do not know. I try not to abuse my collection items overall.

By the way, the top knife is the real deal.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 02:10:17 PM by Chako »

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #92 on: January 02, 2017, 02:24:17 PM
Episode 51 - Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Knife.

This was Gerber's top of the line knife for a few years in the BG series. The knife comes with a nice sheath that includes a built in fire steel. The handle comes with a wrist strap that includes an emergency whistle. The back of the sheath features a diamond hone for sharpening your blade, and of course the ubiquitous Bear Grylls survival guide.

This knife was the top seller back in 2011 in regards to the BG series. With that said, the knife suffered from some issues, the most important being this is not a full tang knife. Imagine the surprise of those hardy folk that thought they could baton with this knife only to have it come apart in their hands. For the price and expectations of this product, not having a full tang was an error in design judgement. It didn't take long for this knife to accrue some bad press because of it. This is the main reason why Gerber came out with the PRO version which we will look in greater detail later.

The knife came out in both a plain edge and a serrated version. I was able to acquire the serrated version from a local store. I knew the plain edged version I bought for cheap off of eBay would turn out to be a fake. I wasn't disappointed. Once again, the fake is very close to the original.

The back of the sheath features the usual high visibility aircraft signaling panel. One side is not sewn, which creates a pocket for the included Bear Grylls survival guide.

The fake PE version is on the top of the real Gerber serrated version on the bottom.

There is a small notch on the spine of the blade for using the included fire steel.

Another issue that the PRO version fixed was the location of the included fire steel. The Ultimate knife had the fire steel facing downwards. This resulted in people losing it in the bush as they walked around. The PRO version has the fire steel in a more logical location facing upwards.

DETAILS:

Open length: 10.0"
Blade Length: 4.8"
Weight: (with sheath): 14.7oz.
Weight (no sheath): 11.2oz.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #93 on: January 02, 2017, 02:31:16 PM
Episode 52 - Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Pro Knife.

This is the knife that above Ultimate should have been. The Ultimate PRO builds upon the errors of the Ultimate knife that preceeded it. Upgrades include a much nicer sheath, a better positioned fire steel, a better implemented pull through knife sharpener, and a better backside pouch for the included Bear Grylls survival guide.

The hero of this story however, is the full tang blade. The knife comes only in a plain edge version, as not many people like a serrated blade on a survival knife. The fire steel is a bear to remove on my copy. I guess they didn't want folks losing this one as much as on the Ultimate knife...so I almost need a tool to remove it. I do struggle getting it off...but that might be by design. The pull through ceramic sharpener is more idiot proof compared to the diamond hone found the Ultimate knife.

DETAILS:

Overall Length: 10“ (25.4cm)
Blade Length: 4.8“ (12.2cm)
Weight: 13.7 oz. (388.4g) with Sheath
Steel Type: 9Cr19MoV
Handle Material: TPE Overmold

The knife is a lot more expensive than the Ultimate knife...but I think the improvements are worth it if you are looking for a such a product.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #94 on: January 02, 2017, 02:34:36 PM
Episode 53 - Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Lanyard.

I kid you not, there is a BG Survival Lanyard. Not much to say about this product other than the whistle is ok, and I suppose the parachute cord once unraveled, can be useful in a survival situation. The biggest question asked of the user in an emergency is this...carrying your keys or using the paracord...that is the question.

DETAILS:

Overall Length: 5”, 12.7cm
Total paracord length: 6’
Weight: 0.6 oz, 16.5g
Material: Nylon paracord
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 02:52:57 PM by Chako »

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #95 on: January 02, 2017, 02:46:42 PM
Episode 54 - Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Fixed Blade Knife.

Built a lot tougher than the folding knives, the Compact Fixed Blade features a full tang, and a very nice hard plastic sheath with locking retention tab.

The knife does feature a partially serrated blade, and of course all of the BG labeling bling. The plastic sheath features a plastic belt loop.

DETAILS:

Blade length: 3.4”
Overall length: 7.8”
Weight w/o sheath: 3.8 oz
Weight w/ sheath: 5 oz
Blade style: fine edge

I personally like this knife. I like the textured grip, and the sheath isn't all that bad either. The size is just right for belt carry. The only thing I wish for would be for a side carry sheath option as opposed to the vertical carry design.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #96 on: January 02, 2017, 02:52:37 PM
Episode 55 - Gerber Bear Grylls Paracord Fixed Blade Knife.

I will say, I tend to not be a big fan of paracord handled knives. This one is no exception. I understand the added value of having some paracord for emergency uses, but not at the expense of handle ergonomics and comfort...at least for me. Your mileage and likes will vary to mine. With that said, the bright orange para cord will practically guarantee you won't be losing this on a forest floor when dropped.

On the plus side, you will never have to guess if your knife features a full tang. The hard plastic sheath is also nice. There are a pair of grommet holes that should allow you to wear it around your neck, etc, other than the usual belt carry. The blade is plain edged, and that is a plus in my books.

DETAILS:

Overall Length: 7.75”, 19.7cm
Blade Length: 3.25”, 8.3cm
Weight: 5.75 oz, 163g
Steel Type: 5Cr15MoV
Handle Material: Paracord

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #97 on: January 02, 2017, 03:00:00 PM
Episode 56 - Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Belt.

Yes, you can fully deck yourself with BG kit, including what holds your pants. The BG Survival Belt is a neat concept, and I would be lying to you if I told you I didn't find this product somewhat fascinating...but then, I was always attracted to gadgets.

The BG Survival belt features a few hidden surprises. Not only do you get a back buckle slide out tool, you also get a hidden zippered money compartment.

The front belt buckle has a hidden compartment that opens via a short twist and a pull. The back of the cap features a signaling mirror. The compartment comprises of a small fishing kit.

There is nothing stopping you from tossing the fishing kit and substituting something more useful. Overall, I am intrigued by this product and its functionality. I feel this is a better product than the next belt I will show you, but isn't part of the BG series.

DETAILS:

Overall Length: 48” (122cm) for webbing, 51.4” (131cm) including buckle
Weight: 5.5 oz, 155.7g
Material: 2-inch heavy gauge nylon webbing
6061-T6 Aluminum Buckle with Glass Filled Nylon Compartment/Cap

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #98 on: January 02, 2017, 03:04:25 PM
Episode 57 - Gerber GDC Belt Tool.

This product isn't part of the BG series, but I thought I may as well add it here for kicks. This is the Gerber GDC Belt Tool.

This belt is a fairly large and heavy product that features a sliding out one piece multi-tool designed around a lime green ring for functionality and design cues.

Given the two belts, the BG version offers more features in a more comfortable to wear package.

Details

Cut to Size 52" Long Belt
Quick Belt Release
Bottle Opener
Pry Bar
Rust Proof Materials
Titanium Coated Steel Body
G10 Front Plate
Tool Length: 3.3"
Weight: 9.1 oz.

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #99 on: January 02, 2017, 05:22:24 PM
Great stuff as usual Chako :o I really like some of the BG stuff as well and almost bought a PE version of one of the smaller fixed blades but just never did :facepalm:

Those fakes are almost exact copies and it makes me wonder of they were made in the same factory as the real ones :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh :think:

Great pics and thanks for sharing :tu: :like: :like:

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #100 on: January 02, 2017, 06:31:58 PM
I would have to agree on the same factory making both.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #101 on: January 02, 2017, 06:46:59 PM
Episode 58 - Gerber Compact Parang

One of the larger pieced in the BG collection, the Compact Parang is an effective cutting machine. With that said, there was a recall back in 2013 due to a handle issue.

https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2013/gerber-recalls-machetes-with-stitched-sheaths

My copy is an older pre-recall version. I just never bothered to return it as I never planned on using it, and the idea was to buy an updated version at a later date...which I never did. The updated version looks exactly like the old one pictured here, except they beefed up the steel in the handle area so that it won't break on you and possibly causing harm. They also updated the sheath so that the Velcro strap goes over the parang guard and not as pictured in my example.

The sheath has the airplane symbols chart that makes a pocket where the Bear Grylls pocket survival guide is stored.

DETAILS:

Overall Length: 15.08“ (38.3cm)
Blade Length: 9.34“ (23.7cm)
Weight: 13.6 oz. (385.6g) with sheath
Steel Type: 1055
Handle Material: Polypropylene
Mildew-Resistant Nylon Sheath

This is a very comfortable machete. Just be sure you get the updated version and not one of these older ones.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #102 on: January 02, 2017, 06:51:28 PM
Episode 59 - Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife.

Not much to add to this folder other than it comes with a very nice sheath. Nice if you don't mind a lot of logos.

DETAILS:

Overall length: 8.5”
Blade length: 3.6”
Weight w/o sheath: 4.3 oz
Weight w/ sheath: 5.3 oz
Blade style: fine edge

Similar to the folding Scout knife, but a little larger and comes with the sheath.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #103 on: January 02, 2017, 07:00:15 PM
Episode 60 - Gerber Gear Grylls Ultimate Multi-tool.

If ever there was a product misnamed, this is it. The BG Ultimate Multi-tool just happens to be a re-branded Gerber Suspension. Gerber didn't even bother changing any of the inside tools. Thus, the Suspension = the BG Ultimate Multi-tool.  :think:

That is a bit of a joke that.

What I will however say is this; I do prefer the BG Ultimate Multi-tool's handles over those of the Suspension. With that said, Gerber has come out with many different variations of the Suspension usually for one store or another. The BG Ultimate Multi-tool is just another variation. It just has the unfortunate name of "Ultimate" tacked on for comedic purposes.

Sorry for the fuzzy photo, but you get the idea. Of course, the sheath has to have more logos on it then a NASCAR racer.

Despite all the flack, the Suspension isn't that bad of a multi-tool. It doesn't come anywhere near being called the "Ultimate multi-tool", but neither is it an all that bad tool either. There are far worse, and of course, far better models out there...but if you want something with the BG bling, this will have to do. Just try to forget that unfortunate name, and you will be all the better for your purchase.

DETAILS:

Open Length: 6.3’’
Closed Length: 4.0’’
Weight: 8.8 oz.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 07:01:20 PM by Chako »

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #104 on: January 02, 2017, 07:14:07 PM
Episode 61 - Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Multi-tool Pack.

If the BG Ultimate Multi-tool = a Gerber Suspension, then the BG Survival Multi-tool = a Gerber Stratus. Of the two, I much prefer the BG Survival Multi-tool to the Stratus simply because of two things. The BG version has better textured handle, and the biggest plus, the locking tabs are that much easier to use than on the Stratus. But that is only the tool itself. There is more to the Survival Multi-tool pack then the multi-tool. The pack comes encased in a very durable waterproof rubber/hard plastic sheath. The sheath has to side pockets. One to hold the very nice Gerber flashlight, and another for the standard fire steel.

The back of the sheath features a rubber belt loop. I am unsure how durable this will prove over time.

Without a doubt, one of my favorite little belt kits going.

Details

Overall Length: 15.2cm
Closed Length: 10.2cm
Weight: 316g

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #105 on: January 02, 2017, 07:22:55 PM
Episdoe 62 - Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Saw.

This handy folding saw is perfect for trail guides and hunters wanting to clear away some brush for shooting lanes. I guess it is also designed to help you in case you are stuck in the woods...but then I guess if you have one of these on you, you probably have a GPS and tones of back up batteries.

What I do like about this saw is the textured handles. I have used a few other saws, and my biggest problem is keeping my hands from sliping on the handles. No worries with this model.

I find sometimes, the saw blade jams inside the handles. I have never used this one, but I have found that with similar saws, care needs to be exerted to ensure that blade is rather clean otherwise, the insides will get all gummy and blade extraction could be a future issue.

The blade is 6 inches long, and will cut on both the forward or backward stroke.

DETAILS:

Overall Length: 14.75"
Closed Length: 8.5"
Weight: 5 oz.
Steel Type: SK5

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #106 on: January 02, 2017, 07:28:00 PM
Episode 63 - Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Torch.

This is a nice little flashlight with a secret.

Yes, that logo found towards the posterior end gave it away didn't it? The secret is a compartment where one would expect to install batteries, instead, it holds a nice little fire starting kit that consist of a small cotton tinder, and a few matches. There is nothing stopping you from removing said fire kit and installing something that would fit the very limited space. So there are some customization options out there for the adventurous.

DETAILS:

Overall Length: 5.98"
Weight: 3.89 oz.
Batteries: AA
Lumens: High: 24
Runtime: High: 20 hr

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #107 on: January 02, 2017, 07:33:33 PM
Episode 64 - Gerber Bear Grylls Fire Starter.

This somewhat bulky fire starter comes in a waterproof case that splits into two pieces. One side containing the fire steel, and the other, a metal striker.

Adorning the package are various Morse codes one can use the whistle with. Tying both sides together is a black nylon lanyard to which is attached an emergency whistle.

DETAILS:

Compact fire starter with ferrocerium rod and metal striker
Lanyard to keep product secure and together
Emergency Whistle - Integrated into lanyard cord
Waterproof storage compartment for tinder
Land to air rescue instructions and SOS
Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #108 on: January 02, 2017, 07:46:08 PM
Episode 65 - Gerber Bear Grylls Tinderbox.

I knew I had hit rock bottom when I bought the "survival cheese grater". This product is called the BG Tinderbox. I say just take my money and run!  :rofl:

All joking aside, I suppose there could be a use for this. I also suppose there are far better things to haul into the bush than this largish lump of plastic and metal. The Tinderbox features a magnifying lens. Why you would want to depend on the good old sun to light a fire in case of an emergency, I shall never know. I do however strongly suspect that our British Isle friends might be in a spot of trouble depending on this with their stereotypical gloomy weather. Yeah, if you absolutely must pack something like this into the forest, please act responsibly and pack a lighter, a blowtorch, or even a flamethrower!

The whole affair is not water proof, which I would think, might be an important item of consideration when designing a tinder box, but hey, what do I know. There is however a nice press button lock on the main compartment. At least the grater comes with a protective see through plastic cover. I strongly suspect it is clear to remind you of the fact at how much of an idiot you might be in buying one...present company included. I mean, why not raid the mother/wife's pantry for a cheaper version.  :think:

To assuage any hard feelings, Gerber has given you a handy dandy signaling mirror on the back. Well...that and of course, so that you can see yourself plastered with buyers remorse written all over your face.

DETAILS:

Length: 5.75"
Width: 2.25"
Height: 1.06"
Weight: 3.0 oz

On Gerber's web site, they actually used the words "revolutionary tool". Please do not be fooled. Save some money and buy yourself a cheaper cheese grater and pack some matches. You will be further ahead.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #109 on: January 02, 2017, 07:53:26 PM
Episode 67 - Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Hatchet.

No mater at how much fun I can poke at the BG Tinderbox, the Survival Hatchet is a very nice piece of kit. Featuring a full tang, very ergonomic textured handle, and a nice shaped hatchet, the BG Survival Hatchet is only let down somewhat by the sheath. The sheath has a belt loop and is designed to stay attached to your belt. The let down comes about due to the tight hole that you must navigate the handle into. Also, the bottom most tip of the hatchet tends to get hooked into the sheath, making the whole thing a bit fiddly to take out or put away.

Details

Overall Length: 9.46“ (24cm)
Blade Length: 3.5“ (8.9cm)
Weight: 20.8 oz. (590g)
Steel Type: 3Cr13MoV
Handle Material: Polypropylene
Nylon Sheath

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #110 on: January 02, 2017, 08:02:27 PM
Episode 68 - Gerber Bear Grylls Card Tool.

I have a nice collection of card style multi-tools. The best ones tend to be made by Victorinox or Tool Logic. When I saw that Gerber also made one, I just had to include it in the collection.

Well, the BG Card Tool is somewhat thick in dimensions, precluding this as a wallet carry for most people.

Included is a built in LED flashlight, a built in bottle opener, a flat screwdriver, a Phillips screwdriver, a fire steel, metric and imperial ruler markings, and a removable knife blade.

DETAILS:

Blade Length: 2.6”
Weight: 1 oz.
Dimension:  3.4 x 2 x .3"
Blade Style: Fine Edge
Blade Material: 420HC Steel
Handle Material: 30% Glass-Filled Nylon with TPE Over-mold

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #111 on: January 02, 2017, 08:10:10 PM
Episode 69 - Gerber Bear Grylls Basic Survival Kit .

Any of the following survival kits from the BG series are fairly nice kits. These are kits I wouldn't mind packing with me.

The BG Basic Survival Kit comes in a very fetching zippered nylon outer casing. The back has the usual air rescue reference information.

Inside, is a water proof clear vinyl enclosure that should ensure all your contents shall remain dry for the most part.

Details

(8 Piece Kit)
Waterproof Bag
Gerber Mini-Paraframe Knife
Emergency Whistle
Fire Starter
Waterproof Matches
Snare Wire
Emergency Cord
Cotton Ball - Fire Tinder
Lightweight, ripstop nylon bag with waterproof zipper
Land to air rescue instructions

This is a nice little survival kit that has room for a few small additions to round out the kit to your liking.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #112 on: January 02, 2017, 08:18:21 PM
Episode 70 - Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Kit.

This 16 piece kit builds upon the Basic kit, adding quite a lot of capability in a package not much larger than the basic kit.

The Ultimate Kit comes in a black nylon zippered outer enclosure with the standard air & land rescue instructions information panel on the backside.

Inside, is a vinyl clear water proof enclosure much like the Basic kit, only sized accordingly.

Details

(16 Piece Kit)
Gerber Miniature Multi-tool
Needle Nose Pliers
Wire Cutters
Fine Edge Knife
Phillips Screwdriver
Small Flat Driver
Medium Flat Driver
Lanyard Ring
Bottle Opener
Tweezers
Waterproof Bag
Miniature Light
Hand Saw
Signaling Mirror
Survival Blanket
Fire Starter
Waterproof matches
Cotton Ball - Fire Tinder
Snare Wire
Emergency Cord
Waxed Thread
Fishing Kit
Sewing kit
Lanyard Whistle
Lightweight, ripstop nylon bag with waterproof zipper
Land to air rescue instructions

A view of the survival blanket and emergency cord visible on the backside of the waterproof bag.

And a top view of the contents.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #113 on: January 02, 2017, 08:22:46 PM
Episode 71 - Gerber Bear Grylls Scout Essentials Kit.

Unlike the BG Basic and Ultimate Survival Kits, the BG Scout Essentials Kit comes in a two piece plastic shell that could double as a water container in a pinch.

The backside of the hard plastic case features the usual land and air instructions panel seen on many BG items.

The kit comes apart easily by simply pulling the two halves apart. There is no internal waterproof bag to be found in this kit.

DETAILS:

Overall Size: 4.75" x 3.75" x 1"
Weight: 5.4 oz.

Polypropylene case,
First Aid Kit,
Waterproof Matches,
L.E.D. Micro Torch,
Light Compact Scout Knife,
Button Compass,
Priorities of Survival Guide

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #114 on: January 02, 2017, 08:26:24 PM
Episode 72 - Gerber Bear Grylls

Not much to say other then this is a one size fits all poncho that could be used to keep you or your gear dry, and possibly could be used as a makeshift shelter.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #115 on: January 02, 2017, 08:33:11 PM
Episode 73 - Gerber Bear Grylls Canteen.

This canteen and nesting cup was inspired by military gear. The canteen comes with a belt loop sheath that wraps around the canteen via a Velcro strap.

Once removed, you can see the orange nesting cup.

The nesting cup has a pair of rubber covered handles that act as heat insulators to prevent burns. The canteen itself is nicely textured much like the rest of the BG series.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #116 on: January 02, 2017, 08:36:32 PM
That concludes all the BG items I currently have.

Most of these items come with a BG survival guide. I have found it most expedient to just toss these into a collection drawer.

And here is a bonus shot of the Bear Grylls collection drawer.

:salute:

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #117 on: January 02, 2017, 10:17:34 PM
Episode 63 - Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Torch.

This is a nice little flashlight with a secret.

Yes, that logo found towards the posterior end gave it away didn't it? The secret is a compartment where one would expect to install batteries, instead, it holds a nice little fire starting kit that consist of a small cotton tinder, and a few matches. There is nothing stopping you from removing said fire kit and installing something that would fit the very limited space. So there are some customization options out there for the adventurous.

DETAILS:

Overall Length: 5.98"
Weight: 3.89 oz.
Batteries: AA
Lumens: High: 24
Runtime: High: 20 hr
I always have problems with dimensions... The flashlight works with the survival kit in, right? So this is a "double AA" that only takes one AA in the front part. :think: Could you please post an image with an AA battery next to it for a slightly dimensional challenged Etherealicer :P
It wouldn't be the internet without people complaining.

au Offline gregozedobe

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
Reply #118 on: January 03, 2017, 01:48:54 AM
Chako,  thank you for the coverage of lots of tools that I am not even slightly tempted to buy  ;)

I liked the photos, and enjoyed the sardonic comments even more.  Keep up the good work   :tu:
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #119 on: January 03, 2017, 02:01:11 AM
That is exactly right Etherealicer. This is basically a two AA torch with one removed to make a compartment.

gregozedobe...surely you jest! Everyone wants...nay...needs a BG Tinderbox!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44