Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Casio GD350 battery change questions.

pt Offline Ricardomfs

Re: Casio GD350 battery change questions.
Reply #30 on: April 12, 2016, 08:33:52 AM
Good point pal, that's right, i didn't remind those ones, and I never disassemble any of those too :)

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #31 on: April 12, 2016, 09:23:33 AM
I like how much one is able to learn here. And I remembered those two models from the last battery change/restoration and thougt i´d share.
Reminds me tah tI need to change teh battery on a 5600, too.

Captain, is the Vibration alarm strong enough that you register it in usual day to day activities/at work?

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Reply #32 on: April 12, 2016, 10:25:55 AM
I like how much one is able to learn here. And I remembered those two models from the last battery change/restoration and thougt i´d share.

Captain, is the Vibration alarm strong enough that you register it in usual day to day activities/at work?

I rarely use the vibration. I feel like I could possibly miss it while working. If I had a desk job I would be more confident in feeling it. Basically the one and only thing I do not like about the GD350 is the alarm options. What I mean is you can either have vibration or the beep with flash. I wish you could also choose beep without flash (which is what I want) or vibration with flash.
I'm the milk man!

pt Offline Ricardomfs

Reply #33 on: April 12, 2016, 09:58:59 PM

I rarely use the vibration. I feel like I could possibly miss it while working. If I had a desk job I would be more confident in feeling it. Basically the one and only thing I do not like about the GD350 is the alarm options. What I mean is you can either have vibration or the beep with flash. I wish you could also choose beep without flash (which is what I want) or vibration with flash.

But seeing the pictures, the size of the vibrator motor looks the same has on smartphones, and if so, that is a powerfull one!

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Reply #34 on: April 12, 2016, 10:46:16 PM

But seeing the pictures, the size of the vibrator motor looks the same has on smartphones, and if so, that is a powerfull one!

Its not very powerful in my opinion.
I'm the milk man!

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #35 on: April 13, 2016, 10:16:34 AM
Thanks, folks!
That´s about what I feared. While I have desk time and run a round talking on the phone, working as a janitor is more often than not outside in rather loud surroundings, so the Vibe Alarm might be missed.
I´ll try to test-wear my W-735 to judge if the vibe alarm is of any use - If it is, I am eyeballing the GB 5600 just for teh silent alarm feature...

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%