Multitool.org

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Stanley multitool watches ? ? 1240

Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 21,458 Gone

dks cy

Stanley multitool watches ? ?
« on: April 20, 2016, 09:17:10 PM »
Just found out that these exist.
Anybody has one?

http://www.uniquewatchguide.com/tape-measure-watch/

Easy set multifunction watch, an easy-to-operate, stylish precision timepiece for everyday use. Comes with screwdriver and four interchangeble screw bits, including two flat-head (sizes 1.4mm and 2.0mm) and two Phillips-head (in sizes PH0 and PH00). They are hold in individual screw pockets.

https://watch.brando.com/stanley-wrist-watch-with-screwdriver-set_p00258c0013d001.html.
 Worldwide shipping  :ahhh

Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]
Hero Member Posts: 642
Re: Stanley multitool watches ? ?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 11:41:28 PM »
Cool watches. Too bad they aren't Ana-digital!

Sent from some weird space-age devise
No Life Club Posts: 4,340 Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 06:26:41 AM »
They made quite a few different versions of these clock/watch/stopwatch with tool attached promotional items, often of (very) dubious practicality. I have approx 13 different variants (so far). They don't seem to be particularly attractive to collectors, so are often priced quite reasonably.

I think my favourite is the clock/pliers  :reofl:  followed closely by the WW2 floating mine style stop watch/screwdriver  :D

http://watch.brando.com/stanley-clip-watch-with-folding-steel-pliers_p00262c13d1.html
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 06:36:23 AM by gregozedobe »

babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

dks cy

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 07:07:53 AM »
They made quite a few different versions of these clock/watch/stopwatch with tool attached promotional items, often of (very) dubious practicality. I have approx 13 different variants (so far). They don't seem to be particularly attractive to collectors, so are often priced quite reasonably.

I think my favourite is the clock/pliers  :reofl:  followed closely by the WW2 floating mine style stop watch/screwdriver  :D

http://watch.brando.com/stanley-clip-watch-with-folding-steel-pliers_p00262c13d1.html

Pictures - maybe some of them with the watch being used? 

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

dks cy

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 07:13:01 AM »
I remember the pliers one, but that was more of  a "pliers with watch".  I did not realise that they made watch based models too.

The srewdriver bit version seems like a predecessor of the Leatherman tread - maybe the Tread is not as original as they claim  (the same goes for their OHT model )

No Life Club Posts: 4,340 Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 01:54:42 PM »

Pictures - maybe some of them with the watch being used?

Sorry I don't do photos (and the "WW2 floating mine style stop watch/screwdriver" is still with my US agent, awaiting forwarding to down under).

I don't actually USE any of them (hence my comment "often of (very) dubious practicality") and I don't imagine many people would (except perhaps for the novelty effect).
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 01:57:09 PM by gregozedobe »

babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."
Thread Killer 2017 Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 5,817 Born to multitask.
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2016, 03:08:29 PM »
Looks like the Tread has some competition.  :D
Head Turd Polisher Administrator Just Bananas Posts: 61,304 Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2016, 10:41:53 PM »
Is it sad that I feel that I need to get some of these?

Stanley had a multitool watch some years ago with a tape measure and a bunch of other things in it, and I really need to find one of them too...

Def

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
September Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: $180.00
PayPal Fees: $9.62
Net Balance: $170.38
Below Goal: $129.62
Site Currency: USD
57%