Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Stanley multitool watches ? ?

dks · 8 · 2191

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Stanley multitool watches ? ?
on: April 20, 2016, 09:17:10 PM
Just found out that these exist.
Anybody has one?

http://www.uniquewatchguide.com/tape-measure-watch/

Easy set multifunction watch, an easy-to-operate, stylish precision timepiece for everyday use. Comes with screwdriver and four interchangeble screw bits, including two flat-head (sizes 1.4mm and 2.0mm) and two Phillips-head (in sizes PH0 and PH00). They are hold in individual screw pockets.

https://watch.brando.com/stanley-wrist-watch-with-screwdriver-set_p00258c0013d001.html.
 Worldwide shipping  :ahhh
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

us Offline tjfarrington2000

Re: Stanley multitool watches ? ?
Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 11:41:28 PM
Cool watches. Too bad they aren't Ana-digital!

Sent from some weird space-age devise

au Offline gregozedobe

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 06:26:41 AM
They made quite a few different versions of these clock/watch/stopwatch with tool attached promotional items, often of (very) dubious practicality. I have approx 13 different variants (so far). They don't seem to be particularly attractive to collectors, so are often priced quite reasonably.

I think my favourite is the clock/pliers  :reofl:  followed closely by the WW2 floating mine style stop watch/screwdriver  :D

http://watch.brando.com/stanley-clip-watch-with-folding-steel-pliers_p00262c13d1.html
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 06:36:23 AM by gregozedobe »
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 07:07:53 AM
They made quite a few different versions of these clock/watch/stopwatch with tool attached promotional items, often of (very) dubious practicality. I have approx 13 different variants (so far). They don't seem to be particularly attractive to collectors, so are often priced quite reasonably.

I think my favourite is the clock/pliers  :reofl:  followed closely by the WW2 floating mine style stop watch/screwdriver  :D

http://watch.brando.com/stanley-clip-watch-with-folding-steel-pliers_p00262c13d1.html

Pictures - maybe some of them with the watch being used? 

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 07:13:01 AM
I remember the pliers one, but that was more of  a "pliers with watch".  I did not realise that they made watch based models too.

The srewdriver bit version seems like a predecessor of the Leatherman tread - maybe the Tread is not as original as they claim  (the same goes for their OHT model )

au Offline gregozedobe

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 01:54:42 PM

Pictures - maybe some of them with the watch being used?

Sorry I don't do photos (and the "WW2 floating mine style stop watch/screwdriver" is still with my US agent, awaiting forwarding to down under).

I don't actually USE any of them (hence my comment "often of (very) dubious practicality") and I don't imagine many people would (except perhaps for the novelty effect).
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 01:57:09 PM by gregozedobe »
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

au Offline ReamerPunch

• Thread Killer 2017
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Born to multitask.
Reply #6 on: April 21, 2016, 03:08:29 PM
Looks like the Tread has some competition.  :D

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #7 on: April 26, 2016, 10:41:53 PM
Is it sad that I feel that I need to get some of these?

Stanley had a multitool watch some years ago with a tape measure and a bunch of other things in it, and I really need to find one of them too...

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%