Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Ecoline/Economy lover 239

Newbie Posts: 28
Ecoline/Economy lover
« on: June 23, 2019, 07:54:53 PM »

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

SAK military police knife lover
No Life Club Posts: 2,805
Re: Ecoline/Economy lover
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 11:07:20 PM »
 :like: I absolutely love that green one, and I have never seen that color in nylon.  You do see a few blue 84 and 91mm ones, but not that often. Seems it's red, followed by black that is seen the most often. I saw a blue Ecoline AT&T Climber at a local flea market, but a: the knife was heavily used and definitely worn and B: the guy wanted almost $20. To me, it was a $10 knife at best.  At present, in 91mm or smaller nylon,  I only have a Tourist I converted to Ecoline for use as a work knife. The scales came off a Sportsman II.  I also have an Economy Bantam, but the scales are regular slick Cellidor.

And being a bit of an automotive enthusiast myself, the "Mille Miglia" event knife is pretty cool.
Hero Member Posts: 865
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 11:25:16 PM »
Personally I don't think I've seen nylon scales in anything other than red.  Nice looking collection.

- Steve
Global Moderator Zombie Apprentice Posts: 18,177
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 01:05:29 AM »
 :iagree:

Wonderful collection. 

Esse Quam Videri
No Life Club Posts: 2,668
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 02:08:35 AM »
Very nice collection. 

The Blue one is luring me in!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I start and end the day above ground, it is a good day!

Hope yours is as good!
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2019, 02:18:31 AM »
They were both found as secondhand and cost around 15USD(beside the Singapore police) each but like new. Im satisfied. Hope i can find more colour.

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2019, 02:21:29 AM »
:like: I absolutely love that green one, and I have never seen that color in nylon.  You do see a few blue 84 and 91mm ones, but not that often. Seems it's red, followed by black that is seen the most often. I saw a blue Ecoline AT&T Climber at a local flea market, but a: the knife was heavily used and definitely worn and B: the guy wanted almost $20. To me, it was a $10 knife at best.  At present, in 91mm or smaller nylon,  I only have a Tourist I converted to Ecoline for use as a work knife. The scales came off a Sportsman II.  I also have an Economy Bantam, but the scales are regular slick Cellidor.

And being a bit of an automotive enthusiast myself, the "Mille Miglia" event knife is pretty cool.
Thank you. I didn't know what it means when i bought it and i did a little research. It's an old sportscar exhibition in Italy and Japan! I love sportscar too! Especially those old fashion!

Hero Member Posts: 537
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2019, 04:11:23 AM »
I think I prefer the nylon economy scales over cellidor. Maybe not as shiny as cellidor, but far more durable. You can even pop them off, and pop them on another knife without problems. I only knew they made them in red in black. The other colors look really cool.

--
'Buzz
No Life Club Posts: 3,070
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2019, 05:17:40 AM »
I too quite like the green nylon, nice collection!
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2019, 05:40:34 AM »
Hi! Gald to see HongKonger here!
I too quite like the green nylon, nice collection!

Newbie Posts: 22
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2019, 12:12:13 PM »
Very nice collection. I have not seen most of those colors of nylon scales before. I have one with nylon scales, a red climber II. There is such a large variety of Swiss army knives out there, it's great  :D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $231.00
PayPal Fees: $15.15
Net Balance: $215.85
Below Goal: $84.15
Site Currency: USD
72%