Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Any Plans?

Offline jday2727

Any Plans?
on: July 03, 2016, 06:48:10 PM
Does anyone know if there are any plans for Leatherman to do a series of the older tools like has been discussed before? I would love nothing more than to be able to buy a brand new PST and carry it worry free! It seems like everyone here likes the PST, and most people I see around town have a PST on their belt. I wonder how good they would sell? Any thoughts?

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: Any Plans?
Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 07:53:34 PM
There are still plenty available on e-bay for $30 and under. Supertools as well for a bit more.

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 08:16:33 PM
There are still plenty available on e-bay for $30 and under. Supertools as well for a bit more.

Plenty of PSTs to be had for reasonable as Steve said :cheers: I would buy one and carry it worry free anyways :tu: If you worry about breaking it buy two :whistle: The Supertool is almost bomb proof so you could buy one of those and never worry about breaking it but by chance if you broke either you would get a fine replacement ;)

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 11:13:36 PM
Depending on your patience you can find PSTs and STs for very reasonable prices on the bay of fleas.  I love both and for the longest time used my OG ST as my hiking/camping MT.  As Poncho said its pretty bombproof and has a great selection of implements.

Esse Quam Videri

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD