Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad by logging in.

What's your latest SAK? 1783805

No Life Club Posts: 1,762
Re: What's your latest SAK?
« Reply #26910 on: Today at 09:37:48 AM »

You Guys are finding some really great Knives  :salute:

I picked up this rough Wenger Delmont this morning
Not sure what to do with it, it's had a rough life  :(
(Image removed from quote.)

I would start polishing, repairing the blade and see...  :tu:
Zombie Apprentice Posts: 14,605
« Reply #26911 on: Today at 04:06:41 PM »
Cadet Plus.  Ok so let me explain.  I went to the flea market and stopped in a booth.  I saw a Black Pioneer in good shape with signs of use and wear as well as a Red Ribbed Cadet 2.  The guy immediately stepped over to me to tell me these were HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER.  SIGH.  The small blade on the Cadet 2 was mangled, sharpened to within centimeters of its life.  It was in "ok" shape.  I have 2 of these so I put it down.  He grabs a box and presents some SAKs.  He was so excited to say to me, "Have you ever seen these?" 

2 Explorers one with white scales and the other basic.  1 Alox Classic in silver.  1 Silver Cadet.  1 Translucent Yellow Classic. 1 Green Cadet.  1 Cadet Plus  :ahhh.  All of which he told me were VERY HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER.  I ask how much for the Black Pioneer.  He said, "For you, $50".  I then ask how much for the Green Cadet ( I recently saw one for about $30), and the Cadet Plus ( I have no clue what these go for, I tried to look on my phone ).  He quickly say, "Oh no, these are not for sale"

:facepalm: :twak:

Sometimes these venders do stupid stuff like that.  I take it in stride and tell him he's got some nice Victorinox Swiss Knives.  I also say I hope he has a change in mind and would consider me before he offers them to someone else. 

I'll be back next Sunday in the hopes of getting that Cadet Plus.  I'm putting it out into the universe so it will happen.  For now I got nothing  :facepalm: :rofl:   
« Last Edit: Today at 04:07:43 PM by Aloha007 »

Esse Quam Videri
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 5,587
« Reply #26912 on: Today at 04:07:56 PM »
Good luck Aloha  :tu: :like: :like:

fail to prepare prepare to fail
No Life Club Posts: 1,026
« Reply #26913 on: Today at 05:40:58 PM »

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working! Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $56.99
PayPal Fees: $4.56
Net Balance: $52.43
Below Goal: $222.57
Site Currency: USD
19% 
June Donations

Community Links