Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[TRADED] Kershaw A100 blade only

ca Offline jcs0001

[TRADED] Kershaw A100 blade only
on: July 28, 2016, 08:09:49 PM
Wanted:

Blade for a Kershaw A100. 

The tool looks like this:

The blade in the tool as shown is not the original.

Willing to pay cash (paypal) or perhaps trade for something - SAK, etc.  Would also be willing to trade the above kershaw A100 - in good condition except for the missing blade.

I'm located in  Canada.

Thanks for looking,

John.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 02:26:21 PM by zoidberg »

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Re: Kershaw A100 blade only
Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 05:49:14 PM
Wanted:

Blade for a Kershaw A100. 

The tool looks like this:

(Image removed from quote.)

The blade in the tool as shown is not the original.

Seending PM....

Willing to pay cash (paypal) or perhaps trade for something - SAK, etc.  Would also be willing to trade the above kershaw A100 - in good condition except for the missing blade.

I'm located in  Canada.

Thanks for looking,

John.
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

ca Offline jcs0001

Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 09:48:34 PM
I have a tentative trade involving this tool.

Thanks for looking - once trade is finalized I will make a $ contribution.

John.

ca Offline jcs0001

Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 03:01:19 AM
Tool is now on it's way to another member.  Contribution made.
Thank you to the forum and members,

John.

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
Re: [TRADED] Kershaw A100 blade only
Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 10:18:15 AM
Hi all, I've had a great experience here at the trade forums again and wanted to thank the member jcs0001:
fellow forumite jcs0001 helped me o  my search for the so-hard-to-find Kershaw A100 multitool that I've hunted for months.
He kindly offered to trade his, and promptly agreed with the trade (I feel I've received much more than what I gfave, but he seemed OK with the deal).
Quickly, neatly and politely he shipped and confirmed the item, which I received well packet, nicely secured and safe and sound.  :tu:

Thanks much for everything to this fellow MT enthusiast, thanks MT.org and I hope he enjoys his new toys as much as I did back in the day!  :cheers:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

ca Offline jcs0001

Reply #5 on: August 18, 2016, 04:40:54 AM
I just received the trade package from ThePeacent.  It contained two tools plus a couple of blades exactly as promised.  Both the tools and the blades were in excellent condition.

I am very happy with the deal and with my dealings with ThePeacent.  He shipped the parcel quickly and then tracked it for me later as I was unable to understand the Spanish tracking information.

If anyone is familiar with Red Green and his abilities with duct tape - I suspect ThePeacent has been learning from him, by the looks of the package.:)  It was packed very well and I think one look at it would have caused our Custom's officials to give up. 

Bottom line is that ThePeacent is great to deal with and I would be more than happy to trade with or buy from him in future.

Thanks for the great experience,

John.

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #6 on: August 18, 2016, 06:41:08 PM
aaand everyone's happy in the end!  :tu:

So many nice people in these forums,  :cheers:

My toys:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%