Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Dolly's World Tour - Can you host?

magentus · 522 · 18442

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Re: Dolly's World Tour - Can you host?
Reply #270 on: March 14, 2017, 12:31:00 AM
It has been brought to my attention that my retort was a little aggressive, the minions were annoyed at me for potentially instigating a war with a member of the rebel alliance, and the factions here have all made friends so don't want me upsetting smallbacca, or potentially reverting Dolly to her old ways.

My apologies to smallbacca  for thinking she was a bloke. It's an honest mistake to make with all that fur. 

Might I suggest a waxing session or some nair   :whistle: :D
Smallbacca accepts your apology and we can now decelerate from ramming speed. We don't know where you live so the plan was to ram the UK until we reached you somehow. We don't do a lot of thinking here.  :cheers:
ps - how do your minions all get on? You have some rebel, some empire and all armed with light sabers  :facepalm:

They get on well now. They bonded when the stormtroopers shooting was so bad they all had to deflect using their lightsabres. Vader was all for just force choking the life out of them, but with no emperor about, the light side seems to have mellowed him and he deferred to yoda's teaching again.

Nair, wtf is nair and do I want to know how you know.   :dwts:
All I know is that it makes hair fall out.  :think:
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

england Offline Kev D

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #271 on: March 14, 2017, 09:02:28 AM
It has been brought to my attention that my retort was a little aggressive, the minions were annoyed at me for potentially instigating a war with a member of the rebel alliance, and the factions here have all made friends so don't want me upsetting smallbacca, or potentially reverting Dolly to her old ways.

My apologies to smallbacca  for thinking she was a bloke. It's an honest mistake to make with all that fur. 

Smallbacca accepts your apology and we can now decelerate from ramming speed. We don't know where you live so the plan was to ram the UK until we reached you somehow. We don't do a lot of thinking here.  :cheers:
ps - how do your minions all get on? You have some rebel, some empire and all armed with light sabers  :facepalm:

They get on well now. They bonded when the stormtroopers shooting was so bad they all had to deflect using their lightsabres. Vader was all for just force choking the life out of them, but with no emperor about, the light side seems to have mellowed him and he deferred to yoda's teaching again.

It's a hair removal cream that wimmins use. 

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #272 on: March 14, 2017, 09:08:28 AM

Sorry mate, that was rhetorical.   :facepalm:   There was no question mark.

england Offline Kev D

Reply #273 on: March 14, 2017, 10:44:19 AM

it was ?

i missed it completely
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:40:03 AM by Kevin Davey »

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #274 on: March 14, 2017, 12:48:02 PM

it was ?

i missed it completely
Aaaah he's got a point there! :dd:

On the other hand, it seems like we've got a speSmurfpillst regarding hair removal amongst us!

england Offline Kev D

Reply #275 on: March 14, 2017, 01:29:27 PM
enthusiastic amateur maybe

de Offline Storky

• A happy fart never comes from a miserable ass.
Reply #276 on: March 14, 2017, 02:26:15 PM

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #277 on: March 14, 2017, 03:08:21 PM
Dolly is BACK:ahhh  Why did nobody warn me?  We have PMs for a reason you know people. :twak:  I'll resume work on the fallout shelter ASAP. :(
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #278 on: March 15, 2017, 02:25:24 PM
Soz Gareth - I meant to make an official announcement but she has been so calm and kind since returning I didn't want to rock the (U) Boat (nautical joke there). She's asked for forgiveness from those she hurt/stabbed/imprisoned/napalmed and has joined in crew life with gusto and aplomb. Here she is doing the 3 push ups required daily by PE instructor Smallbacca:
WP_20170315_003 by magpie2112, on Flickr
'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

ie Offline eamo

• No Life Club
  • I have a small selection of disparate tools
Reply #279 on: March 17, 2017, 04:04:20 PM
Dollys back ??
It is never too late to be what you might have been - George Eliot

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #280 on: March 17, 2017, 04:31:45 PM
Dollys back ??
No thanks to you Eamo. If you'd be so kind as to let your daughter know she is safe and sound back aboard the U Boat. She will not be travelling the world again.

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #281 on: March 17, 2017, 04:36:17 PM
Dollys back ??
No thanks to you Eamo. If you'd be so kind as to let your daughter know she is safe and sound back aboard the U Boat. She will not be travelling the world again.
Aww I wanted to host her.  :P

All hail the hook!

ie Offline eamo

• No Life Club
Reply #282 on: March 18, 2017, 12:45:15 PM
Dollys back ??

I feel . . . so conflicted . . . . on one hand i am so happy she made it home alive, on the other, so devastated she would do something like that to us . . . we treated her like family and this is how we were repaid. My daughter is so hurt by this saga i doubt she will ever recover emotionally.

I'm sure Dolly could write a book on her adventures from the west of ireland to the top secret location of the U boat, a journey of many hundreds of miles. If I were interested i'd read it, but tbh, after the way she treated us i doubt i would.

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #283 on: March 18, 2017, 12:57:06 PM
Dollys back ??

I feel . . . so conflicted . . . . on one hand i am so happy she made it home alive, on the other, so devastated she would do something like that to us . . . we treated her like family and this is how we were repaid. My daughter is so hurt by this saga i doubt she will ever recover emotionally.

I'm sure Dolly could write a book on her adventures from the west of ireland to the top secret location of the U boat, a journey of many hundreds of miles. If I were interested i'd read it, but tbh, after the way she treated us i doubt i would.
It's prolly best you don't Eamo. The chapters (3-8, 12-17 and 24-27) dealing with the escape - your brave daughter doing her utmost to rescue Dolly while you locked yourself in the car and wept are extremely moving. When questioning Dolly on her return, she harbours massive regrets about deceiving your daughter the way she did, and she is eager to make amends. WITHIN REASON, let me know what she can do and she will try her best to do it.

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #284 on: March 18, 2017, 02:06:36 PM
Well that's it, the fallout shelter is finished and stocked with 10 years worth of Pot Noodles.  Do you think I should have bought something other than Curry flavour? :think:  Anyhoo, that's me heading down now.  I'm not sure the house Wi-Fi will be able to penetrate the 3 foot thick lead walls so if you don't hear from me for a while don't worry.

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #285 on: March 18, 2017, 02:28:36 PM
Well that's it, the fallout shelter is finished and stocked with 10 years worth of Pot Noodles.  Do you think I should have bought something other than Curry flavour? :think:  Anyhoo, that's me heading down now.  I'm not sure the house Wi-Fi will be able to penetrate the 3 foot thick lead walls so if you don't hear from me for a while don't worry.
You made the right choice of Pot Noodle flavours G-Man - I hope the sanitary appliances are adequate......

Dolly has expressed an interest in attending the Meet. I hope her presence won't put you off......

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #286 on: March 18, 2017, 02:37:19 PM
You made the right choice of Pot Noodle flavours G-Man - I hope the sanitary appliances are adequate......

Dolly has expressed an interest in attending the Meet. I hope her presence won't put you off......
Three things:

A, G-man is underground. He won't be able access wifi and hear you.  :rofl:

B, I wonder what G-Man is boiling his noodles with. He did not mention stocking water, so probably he will come back out VERY soon.  :whistle:

C, 3ft Lead walls? Really? 12 ft Concrete walls are better AND cheaper.  >:(

All hail the hook!

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #287 on: March 18, 2017, 02:41:59 PM

Three things:

B, I wonder what G-Man is boiling his noodles with. He did not mention stocking water, so probably he will come back out VERY soon.  :whistle:

A. My bad - I thought I would prepare him for the worst.

B. Maybe he likes them crunchy  :D

C. G-Man is heir to a vast lead mine in Scotland and so his house, car and now bunker are all fashioned from lead.  :facepalm:

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #288 on: March 18, 2017, 02:44:45 PM
Did not know about the giant lead mine.  :facepalm:

Anyway, I bet we will hear from him when he comes out for water.  :D

All hail the hook!

ie Offline eamo

• No Life Club
Reply #289 on: March 18, 2017, 02:45:38 PM

well, its definitely put me off going, bigtime !

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #290 on: March 18, 2017, 09:42:20 PM

Three things:

I'm not staying, I just forgot the kettle. :-[

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #291 on: March 18, 2017, 09:43:55 PM

Three things:

:rofl:
Don't forget the milk and biscuits...

All hail the hook!

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #292 on: March 19, 2017, 07:39:46 PM

Three things:

:rofl:
Don't forget the milk and biscuits...
Nope, he's gone again.

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #293 on: March 19, 2017, 09:28:26 PM
So, err, how much water do I need for 10 years of dehydrated noodles? :think:

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #294 on: March 19, 2017, 09:30:47 PM
Hmm, ten times the weight of the noodles?  :ahhh

All hail the hook!

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #295 on: March 19, 2017, 09:35:45 PM
Hmm, ten times the weight of the noodles?  :ahhh

Yeah, that's what I feared. :-\  Time to start on the shelter's extension I suspect.  I'll get the minions on to it ASAP, they're actually pretty quick when they put their minds to it.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 09:47:19 PM by Gareth »

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #296 on: March 20, 2017, 11:42:46 AM
Hello?  Hello?  I seem to have locked myself in...
DSC_0007.JPG
* DSC_0007.JPG (Filesize: 297.01 KB)

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #297 on: March 20, 2017, 12:01:08 PM
Mags, send dolly to unlock G-man from his.... thing...  :facepalm:

All hail the hook!

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #298 on: March 20, 2017, 12:21:42 PM
She's on her way!

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #299 on: March 20, 2017, 12:32:37 PM
She's on her way!

What???  Noooo!!! :ahhh

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%