Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Been doing some work in the Wiki

Huntsman · 871 · 73990

gb Offline Little Tinker

Re: Been doing some work in the WIKI
Reply #30 on: August 26, 2016, 06:21:49 PM
I'm thinking of using TikiWiki's PluginInclude capability to build a pair of  master page of all the new tables and then pull in the right table for each tool or knife.

Has that been tried elsewhere in the Wiki with success or failure?

gb Offline Little Tinker

Reply #31 on: August 30, 2016, 12:41:43 AM
As I suspected - or hoped!!  (I did not think I was that blind or dumb) - we must have different authorisations - As no little pencil for me  :(

Here is what my editor screen looks like..

I landed in the WYSIWYG editor when creating a page  ??? :-[.  No icons to get out for me either  :ahhh, but in the TikiWiki documentation I discovered that adding "&wysiwyg=n" to the edit URL takes you into the 'pure' Wiki code  :tu:.

tr Offline ddogu

• No Life Club
Reply #32 on: August 30, 2016, 08:45:27 AM
Whoa, respect  :tu:

You know, we need editors for the Multitool Encyclopedia too  :whistle:

What kind of work is needed, exactly?

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Reply #33 on: August 30, 2016, 12:32:30 PM
cool :cheers:

Time to give Whoey a reminder again. >:D He's busy with some real world stuff

fr Offline Whoey

• Administrator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I am geek, hear me code
Reply #34 on: August 30, 2016, 02:44:19 PM
was out of town actually, but WYSIWYG editor is disabled now.
The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.

gr Offline firiki

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Cats have pocket knives of their own
Reply #35 on: August 30, 2016, 02:56:43 PM
I volunteered to help with the SAK Wiki right away and I am ashamed to say I haven't done anything yet but look around a bit in there.  :-\  :-[

On the bright side you people should be thankful I haven't been pushing any buttons in there  :whistle:  :angel:  :facepalm:
Omnia vincit amor. Vae victis.

gb Offline Little Tinker

Reply #36 on: August 31, 2016, 03:00:37 PM
I'm thinking of using TikiWiki's PluginInclude capability to build a pair of  master page of all the new tables and then pull in the right table for each tool or knife.

Has that been tried elsewhere in the Wiki with success or failure?

I've now used that approach to add a knife-tool matrix to each of the Victorinox 91mm 1/2/3/4/5/6+ Layer Model pages.  I'll add them to the 84mm model pages when time permits.  The INCLUDE line on each of those pages takes the relevant snippet from this 'master' page, which can be quickly regenerated from the core database behind the data I downloaded / parsed, which in turn I ought to be able to be able to maintain by re-downloading the knife data as it is updated.

I think a bit of work to ensure the tables don't get too wide could still be useful.  I'm unsure whether the Core and Other tool tables on (say) 5-layer page works as well as intended.  Plus its always hard to pre-guess what everyone else is seeing and whether it is legible or not.  I don't have a web authoring test suite to use...

A future edit would be to remove the original table, but that would take out the (sparse?) width and weight info as well as the corkscrew / Phillips in the 'lite' matrix.  Should that be kept in the new matrices?

Thoughts and inputs welcomed.

us Offline sLaughterMed

• No Life Club
  • Nothing's typical around here
Reply #37 on: August 31, 2016, 03:46:46 PM
Whoa, respect  :tu:

You know, we need editors for the Multitool Encyclopedia too  :whistle:

What kind of work is needed, exactly?
Mostly we need new articles written, and proofreading of current articles. There is a link to the "How To" page for the wiki in my signature, and if you want to make edits and make new pages, I can send you the passcode needed to register.

Amusingly enough, the MTwiki actually benefited from being neglected for so long, and even with a very small group of editors, cleaning up the old code was quick and painless. The SAKwiki is still being cleaned up, despite having much more enthusiasm and support.
Laughter is the best Medicine
Slaughter is just Laughter with an "S"

We are looking for Multitool Encyclopedia Editors! If you are interested, please give me a PM!

The Multitool Encyclopedia Editing for Dummies Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65751.0.html
Multitool Encyclopedia Suggested Edits Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65746.0.html

au Offline Huntsman

• Global Moderator
  • No Life Club
Reply #38 on: August 31, 2016, 04:00:50 PM
Hi Little Tinker

Well you have certainly been doing some BIG Tinkering.

The tool matrices are a great idea - although the 5 layer page seems to show the 3 layer models - Maybe this is still WIP??
I like the updated front back designation .....
One slight bug/issue - The tool table when I see it overlaps the brand, layer, size keys/links down the right hand side of the page.....

Edit - I also love the Related Knives section in the Tools pages

I have a couple of suggestions on the tables.
1. To save width how about bringing in a two or three letter code for each of the tools - You know the sort of thing: MB, SB, CO, SD, A, CS, KR for instance for a Spartan - We could store the key somewhere in a link or even put it on each page, or update the tool page with the abbreviations ??
2. Again to save width, and given that  just about every SAK has the Spartan tool set - How about missing out those tools from the table and just putting a note where there is a variation (eg for Compacts)? - So there would be one column for the Spartan toolset - And that column would be blank for all knives that contained the Spartan tool set - Then there would be a note number in that column - For instance Note 1 for a Automobile would say the Spartan small blade is replaced by the Technicians screwdriver -  Not sure how well that would work - Might get a bit messy  ....... ???
3. I see you put all the tools in alphabetical order - But how about a more SAK centric logical order with the most common tools starting with the Spartan toolset  first (assuming we don't remove this!  ;) as per suggestion 2) and listing all the tools in the Swisschamp next - Then the less common tools - So the order would be something like:
MB, SB, CO, SD, A, CS, KR, Tp, Tw, Sc, WS, MF, FS, Ph, MG, Pl - followed by all the more unusual tools grouping similar tool together eg PB, MB(S), MB(PS), EB etc etc  ??? ???

Edit - It all seems like a lot of work for you - although I get the impression you are pretty good at this type of stuff - So hopefully can make it a bit easier
Anyway - respect and thanks   :tu:  :salute:

And I have been doing my own Tinkering - So here is a summary:
  • Reworded the Spartan introductory paragraph
  • Re structured the Champion tool section - to clearly show similarities and differences between the 6 and 7 layer versions
  • Updated the history of the Champion Plus
  • Added some references to the 111mm 2 layer models back to the 91mm models
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 04:16:49 PM by Huntsman »

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #39 on: August 31, 2016, 04:43:02 PM
Looking great so far. :hatsoff:

Huntsman covered all I wanted to say as far as the work done so far. Let me know if you encounter any permission problems with the wiki.

it Offline basilio

• No Life Club
Reply #40 on: August 31, 2016, 04:51:37 PM
Been away for ages, just wanted to say hi to everybody and to thank those keeping up the good work with the wiki!
As far as Wenger is related, I remember I had a lot of plans to add small edits and few knives (mostly from the "Wenger love" thread).
Will try to find material of what I was planning to do and pass it to the new super-editors!

gb Offline Little Tinker

Reply #41 on: August 31, 2016, 11:05:36 PM
I have a couple of suggestions on the tables.
<SNIP>

Thanks, all good ideas.  It would be awkward to adjust the current approach to do the Spartan plus / minus thing, but I have thought of similar.  Did you notice the "Tools common to all knives" section that tries to do a similar thing of shrinking down the horizontal width by excluding those tools from the table?

I've put a vertical-text label in, which is somewhat hard to read but does a lot (IMHO) to keep the data more legible overall.  Comments welcome.

I agree on sorting the columns from most to least 'used', and think the Spartan -> Champ -> Other arrangement is good.  I'll do that next, with a twist of tweak it a bit to keep all the blades together so it is easy to see what is in place of a standard blade.

au Offline Huntsman

• Global Moderator
  • No Life Club
Reply #42 on: September 01, 2016, 03:24:17 AM
Wow - Totally awesome work Little Tinker - Thank you

The new look tables are just fab  :o  :D  :tu:
(And you sorted out the overlap with the index, and I think you got all the layers down to one table - Yay)

The vertical text looks a little weird to start with - But is readable and works perfectly once you get used to it - And better than abbreviations IMHO - as it avoids all confusion and a cross reference

The common tools to all knives is great and works really well - Better approach than my suggestion - One minor comment - I would put all those tools in a horizontal line - Just to save scrolling/space

One comment on the 6+ layer page - The Cyber tools are missing and also the a/b and c versions of the Champion - The a/bs are six layer and have corkscrew/Phillips respectively and the c is seven layer - Maybe this is just WIP

EDIT2: Re the Spartan/common/Champ grouping of the tools - As well as all that it would be good to group by layer then back then scale tools too. I have a spready that does this let me know if you want me to send it to you for a quick gander

EDIT: Oh man I just looked at the source tiki for your new layer tables - Not simple  :o - I hope you automated the creation of those somehow - And switching the columns around will be a nightmare??
Even more respect and awe !!  ;)
Although making the common tools into one line is easy!!

And I guess once these tables are done they are done - And unlikely to need much maintenance
- Maybe just the odd new SAK every now and then - Although I don't think that has happened in the Vic line up for over a decade, possibly not since the Cyber tools in 2000 - with the exception of the Pioneer X and the Delemonts -
They seem to be more prone to reducing, rather than expanding, their SAK product line these days!!
Although there was that comment/hint from Charles Elsener (I think it was on Facebook) about big changes next year
Watch this space   :o

:cheers: H
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 05:21:33 AM by Huntsman »

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #43 on: September 01, 2016, 12:09:28 PM
Agreed, looks excellent. And having worked with and created a few fancytables on the wiki, I know how tricky they can be.

As for the vertical text for the tools, might I suggest making it ALL CAPS? It is much more readable, at least to my eyes, less adjustment.

For instance:

F
l
a
s
h
l
i
g
h
t

vrs

F
L
A
S
H
L
I
G
H
T

« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 12:10:48 PM by enki_ck »

gb Offline Little Tinker

Reply #44 on: September 01, 2016, 05:48:36 PM
Agreed, looks excellent. And having worked with and created a few fancytables on the wiki, I know how tricky they can be.

As for the vertical text for the tools, might I suggest making it ALL CAPS? It is much more readable, at least to my eyes, less adjustment.

For instance:

F
l
a
s
h
l
i
g
h
t

vrs

F
L
A
S
H
L
I
G
H
T

I think that's very illuminating  ;).  I'll put it in the next round of work.

gb Offline Little Tinker

Reply #45 on: September 02, 2016, 11:48:11 AM

I think that's very illuminating  ;).  I'll put it in the next round of work.

I think all the above is now done.  Remind me if I missed something, or you spot something else (except the extraneous "~hs~" that I know about - not sure why Tiki doesn't like them).

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #46 on: September 02, 2016, 01:55:37 PM
Looks very good :2tu:

gb Offline Little Tinker

Reply #47 on: September 02, 2016, 05:25:01 PM
I'll add the 84mm layer tables and the "Related Knife" sections to each tool page next.

For those worrying about my sanity  :cheers:...  All of this is automated.  Excel spreadsheets contain the data, with some VBA code behind it to squirt out the Wiki code, which then just gets copy / pasted into the actual Wiki editor.  Each incremental change isn't much effort, but I'm quite pleased with how they've all added up to something quite useful :)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 05:29:08 PM by Little Tinker »

gb Offline Little Tinker

Reply #48 on: September 02, 2016, 07:29:16 PM
EDIT2: ...it would be good to group by layer then back then scale tools too. I have a spready that does this let me know if you want me to send it to you for a quick gander

I initially read this to mean you have a chart of which layer each tool is in, so we could put L1 to indicate the blades are in the first layer, then L2 for scissors and L3 for openers on a Climber for example.  I think could be handy for anyone who wanted to custom build discontinued items, or build Franken-knives while using the original orders on similar knives to potentially avoid "hiding" nail-nicks, etc.  And SOOOO OCD - what's not to like  ::).

Or did you just mean a simple list of whether each tool is layer / scale / back?  If so then I think we have that covered now (Phillis and fine screwdriver being a bit special because they appear in multiple places...), but let me know if you think the grouping / ordering should be changed.

fr Offline Gee.B

Reply #49 on: September 02, 2016, 09:35:50 PM
This maybe a stupid question but has anyone thought about doing a partnership with a company that edit hardcover books to print the content of the wiki on a yearly basis for instance?
I would buy it and this could be a way to support this forum and the wiki contributors while having good info from SAK speSmurfpillsts. 

I know there are companies which do that for blogs for instance,  and even for your Facebook publications. I believe they take a small fee but maybe a poll would give an idea of the number of people willing to buy such a great encyclopedia

Anyway just a thought

</Gee via Tapatalk>

us Offline sLaughterMed

• No Life Club
  • Nothing's typical around here
Reply #50 on: September 03, 2016, 12:18:42 AM
This maybe a stupid question but has anyone thought about doing a partnership with a company that edit hardcover books to print the content of the wiki on a yearly basis for instance?
I would buy it and this could be a way to support this forum and the wiki contributors while having good info from SAK speSmurfpillsts. 

I know there are companies which do that for blogs for instance,  and even for your Facebook publications. I believe they take a small fee but maybe a poll would give an idea of the number of people willing to buy such a great encyclopedia

Anyway just a thought

</Gee via Tapatalk>
Books have been brought up several times over the years ( I believe J-Sews and Grant both have made plans for one), but there's just not enough support for them. Printers are expensive, and since the information is already free online, who would be willing to shell out the money to cover the book cost?
Laughter is the best Medicine
Slaughter is just Laughter with an "S"

We are looking for Multitool Encyclopedia Editors! If you are interested, please give me a PM!

The Multitool Encyclopedia Editing for Dummies Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65751.0.html
Multitool Encyclopedia Suggested Edits Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65746.0.html

au Offline Huntsman

• Global Moderator
  • No Life Club
Reply #51 on: September 03, 2016, 01:36:58 AM
EDIT2: ...it would be good to group by layer then back then scale tools too. I have a spready that does this let me know if you want me to send it to you for a quick gander
I initially read this to mean you have a chart of which layer each tool is in, so we could put L1 to indicate the blades are in the first layer, then L2 for scissors and L3 for openers on a Climber for example.  I think could be handy for anyone who wanted to custom build discontinued items, or build Franken-knives while using the original orders on similar knives to potentially avoid "hiding" nail-nicks, etc.  And SOOOO OCD - what's not to like  ::).
Or did you just mean a simple list of whether each tool is layer / scale / back?  If so then I think we have that covered now (Phillis and fine screwdriver being a bit special because they appear in multiple places...), but let me know if you think the grouping / ordering should be changed.

Hi LT,
Looks really good - Enki's suggestion on the caps really makes the vertical lettering much easier to read - Well done both  :tu:

Sorry for the confusion.
What I meant was that in the existing tables you just group the layer tools together, the backspring tools together, then the scale tools together.
I think this will make it much, much easier to read

So for instance the three layer table would be LB, SmB, PrB, SerB, Tec SD, BO, CO, Comb, Sc, WS, MS, Pl, CT, Fl, MG,        Ph,       CS, Aw, H, Fine, Ch, Mini       Tp, Tw, Pin, Pen, Alti,    KR
I put the Tec SD next to the SmB/PrB as it usually replaces them; the MG at the end of the Layers, next  to the Phillips as they usually sit together, and the Ph can be a layer or a back spring; also the Fl is next to the MG as they are sometimes together, and near the Ph; I just stuck the KR at the end (as its not too important ??  :o )
Also as you have already done the tools that replace each other are next to each other - Also if they are in the same layer they are next to/near each other.
Did you say that the Fine SD can be both too? So that could be a problem. Or was that just the Fine SD vs the Tec SD?

Now I definitely know you automate the creation - and as you asked -  I feel I can suggest this  :tu:  :)
And apologies if this contradicts an earlier comment about keeping the Spartan tools together - But this is better  :o   :tu:
The layer order table I would not be so bothered about - Just me !!

I also noticed that the MB and Awl links in the common tools do not work and there is the ~hs~ as you mention - Is that just a space? if so  could it  just be made a real space, as opposed to a space command ???

And there is one more model that could go in the 6 layer table - It is a Handyman variation - Which the Wiki says is a SABI version, but I think could be an older version - So it could be known as Handyman (old) - Anyway the Fish Scaler replaces the pliers.
I could even try this myself - I think adding a row would be easy enough!! Moving column around - No way!!!

As for my changes - Tiny - compared to LT's magic
  • I have updated the Cybertool headings to mention S,M,L  (thereby messing up the links in the first para) - Can any body help - I think it does not like the brackets in the headings ??? I tried a slash too this also did not work  :( 
  • And I updated the Lumberjack details by moving a couple of bits of information from 'variations' to 'history'

Re Books GeeB  - A dump of the WIKI would be good.
As mentioned there have been a few over the years - Some are referenced in the WIKI - Most are out of print I think
Many of us here are waiting for JazzBass's book - which will be just amazing - And way better than a WIKI dump

JB is probably our most knowledgeable member when it comes to history, models and variations of SAKs

PS. Why is your name G.B when your flag is French !! :o  ;)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 01:55:58 AM by Huntsman »

au Offline Huntsman

• Global Moderator
  • No Life Club
Reply #52 on: September 03, 2016, 06:14:54 AM
PS. Tool sequence to be the same in all layer tables ......... of course ..........  ;)  :o  :D

gb Offline Little Tinker

Reply #53 on: September 03, 2016, 09:59:04 AM
And there is one more model that could go in the 6 layer table - It is a Handyman variation - Which the Wiki says is a SABI version, but I think could be an older version - So it could be known as Handyman (old) - Anyway the Fish Scaler replaces the pliers.
I could even try this myself - I think adding a row would be easy enough!! Moving column around - No way!!!

Lots of good ideas in there that I'll think about.

Be careful with small edits to the tables since a bulk update (more will be coming to fix the ~hs~, etc...) of the tables will trample on any local edit there, so if knives are missing then adding them to the Wiki pages is the way to go.  I'll periodically refresh the data from those pages.  Pages that describe multiple knives (Cybertool, Champion, etc) are special because they can't easily be parsed, so I do have to manage the knife / tool data for those manually.  So maybe that is the way to handle notable knife variants like the "Handyman (Old)"- I can add a "special" row for  as if it were a second knife on the Handyman page.  Maybe we could invent a way to "encode" those variants so they can all be picked up, "Handyman (Old): ADD Scaler; REMOVE Pliers - Interesting notes".  Sounds complicated already...

Changing the ordering isn't too hard.  As per your next post there is a master list of left-right order, currently around the Spartan -> Champ -> Other model but it can be anything.  I tried a couple of variants but there always seemd to be an outlier that made several choices good but not perfect.  I'll take a look at what you suggest to see if it snaps into place  :tu:.

The ~hs~ thing is odd.  It works if placed in a page "locally" but seems to not do so if using the INCLUDE magic.  I'll swap them for standard spaces, or HTML <nb> which might work.

gb Offline Little Tinker

Reply #54 on: September 03, 2016, 10:20:41 AM
As for my changes
  • I have updated the Cybertool headings to mention S,M,L  (thereby messing up the links in the first para) - Can any body help - I think it does not like the brackets in the headings ??? I tried a slash too this also did not work  :( 

Using F12 on the normal page view (not edit) in IE shows that TikiWIki turns the section heading into...
Code: [Select]
<h2 class="showhide_heading" id="CyberTool_29_S_">CyberTool 29&nbsp;(S)</h2>
EDIT: You can see the same id by hovering over the auto-generated contents links on the page.

So using
Code: [Select]
[#Cybertool_29_S_|Cybertool 29 (S)], as the Wiki code seems to work.

I guess the algorithm is something like turn all non-text characters into underscore, and compress multiple ones to single: Cybertool 29 (S) ->Cybertool_29__S_ -> Cybertool_29_S_
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 11:13:55 AM by Little Tinker »

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #55 on: September 03, 2016, 11:51:31 AM
Might I suggest adding an index somewhere at the beginning of the page that explains the abbreviations used? Or did I miss it? I understand that L  means the tool is found as inside the SAK, aka a layered tool, S stands for scale tool, B stands for back layer tool, but the occasional browser of SAKwiki might not know that.

Just a thought :D

fr Offline m47mu74nt

• No Life Club
Reply #56 on: September 03, 2016, 12:35:18 PM
 :nothingtoadd:

gb Offline Little Tinker

Reply #57 on: September 03, 2016, 12:39:22 PM
Might I suggest adding an index somewhere at the beginning of the page that explains the abbreviations used? Or did I miss it? I understand that L  means the tool is found as inside the SAK, aka a layered tool, S stands for scale tool, B stands for back layer tool, but the occasional browser of SAKwiki might not know that.

Just a thought :D

Yes, that is needed  :salute:.  I was also going to add a "This table updated 2 Aug 2016" tag to help explain if the tables and other Wiki content drift out of sync.

Can we think of anything else  ????

gb Offline Little Tinker

Reply #58 on: September 03, 2016, 07:58:54 PM
I'll address the sakselektor question when I'm a bit more awake. ;)

Shall we pick that up in the sticky-ed thread  :pok:?

au Offline Huntsman

• Global Moderator
  • No Life Club
Reply #59 on: September 07, 2016, 09:28:04 AM
Hi Folks

Well I have been tinkering away again and here are the latest updates

I have restructured the Introductory, Tools, Variations and History sections of the Cybertool, Champion, Craftsman, Handyman and Lumberjack pages with the simple objective of making them more readable and easy to use. (For instance  resolving some difficulties/confusion I had when I was first using the Wiki). I have not changed the overall content at all.

I think these changes make it a lot better and hope you agree – Let me know either way.
I will also say up front I really hope these changes will not bu88er up all the great work Little Tinker is doing with the layer/tool pages – Although I think these pages are treated as special cases anyway, and he’s so clever, that even if it does, I am sure he will resolve it!

Here’s what I did - Same types of changes for all the models mentioned above

Introductory Paragraph
These paragraphs are often a ‘stream of consciousness’ containing loads of information and not always so easy to read. I have turned them into a few paragraphs and sometimes moved more detailed information to the other sections, as the first para should just be high level.

Tools sections
All the WIKI pages for these SAKs have different models or versions of that SAK in the Wiki page. I have restructured the tools sections so that you can clearly see the similarities and differences between all the model variations.  Prior to the changes this was not so easy – especially to a new WIKI/SAK user. I could explain how I did this – But it’s best just to go and check it out!! – Say for the Champion .

History/Variations Sections
I found these sections a little jumbled up so used this logic to build the sections.
  • If the ‘variation’ is a special edition of the model – Eg An anniversary edition, special scale versions, a commemorative edition – It goes in the 'Variations' section
  • If the change/variation is a historical change (or series of changes) to the tool over time – I put it in the 'History' section
Again I could try and explain this here – But it’s easiest just to go and check – Say the Craftsman .

That’s it for the restructuring!!

A couple of other changes.
  • The WIKI pages talk about the Champion a,b,c – But nowhere does it explain what these are!! I am pretty sure this is just a naming convention made up by the WIKI editors – So I put a couple of notes explaining what they are in the Champion intro paragraph.
  • There are four piccies of Craftsmen now moved to the Craftsman 'History' section which had very odd captions. I remember pouring over these piccies in the early days trying to work out the differences – So I added a few comments to the captions that outline some of the differences
That really is it!! Let me know id you have any feedback.
I hope this is OK with y'all and I have not offended or messed up any current or previous editors' work

Oh - Very pleased with myself on the MTo editing front too - As I have learnt how to hide a URL under a  Reference.

Lots of good ideas in there that I'll think about.
Be careful with small edits to the tables since a bulk update (more will be coming to fix the ~hs~, etc...) of the tables will trample on any local edit there, so if knives are missing then adding them to the Wiki pages is the way to go ……….

And don’t worry LT – There is no way I am going near those pages whilst you are working your magic!! I just said I could do it not I would do it!!

I was using your new tables recently – And I do really believe they should be grouped into layer, back, scale as I suggested above. It will make it much, much easier to use.
And thanks again for all your great work.

Gotta step back now as this is taking way too much time!!!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 10:58:38 AM by Huntsman »

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD