Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Micro Toolclip at Walmart

jday2727 · 165 · 12336

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: Micro Toolclip at Walmart
Reply #150 on: January 11, 2017, 02:19:48 AM
I got one of the Buck sets with the fake stag and I am very pleased with them :cheers: :cheers: :like:

Way to go Alan sounds like you did good with the deals :tu: All the stuff was long gone here at the few different Wal-marts I looked at :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh :D

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #151 on: January 11, 2017, 02:22:37 AM
New page banana man dance

:nanadance:       :nanadance:

us Offline sLaughterMed

• No Life Club
  • Nothing's typical around here
Reply #152 on: January 11, 2017, 02:52:08 AM
Hey, Alan, can you hook a brother up with one of those discount MicroToolclips?
Laughter is the best Medicine
Slaughter is just Laughter with an "S"

We are looking for Multitool Encyclopedia Editors! If you are interested, please give me a PM!

The Multitool Encyclopedia Editing for Dummies Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65751.0.html
Multitool Encyclopedia Suggested Edits Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65746.0.html

us Offline Alan K.

• Thread Killer 2019
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #153 on: January 11, 2017, 03:44:20 AM
Hey, Alan, can you hook a brother up with one of those discount MicroToolclips?

I'll PM you my address so you can mail a check and you PM me your address and as soon as I have your check I'll stuff one into an express mail shipping box and get it right off to you. $20 includes the shipping within the US.  Anybody else let me know. :salute:  Canada will be a little more for the shipping.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 03:48:42 AM by Alan K. »

us Offline Old Boy

• No Life Club
Reply #154 on: January 11, 2017, 07:31:26 AM
Hey Alan hope you are enjoying the CRKT set. I've used the Viva a few times and like it better that my other OPMTs. And that drifter is just a bomb. High value for such a cheap knife. I can't get over it.

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Reply #155 on: January 11, 2017, 08:23:25 AM
They are on clearance for $15 at my local Walmart.
I'm the milk man!

Offline gdc

Reply #156 on: January 18, 2017, 03:06:35 AM
I found some of these sets on eBay for around $22 shipped.  I got the first one today.  I am a long-time knife and tool collector and I have to say that my first impressions of the tool are that it is very good.  The fit and finish are outstanding, although the blade on the tool was not very sharp.  It was a quick couple of passes on a sharpening rod to make it nice and sharp.  I have no experience with toolclips previously, but I own a number of SOG tools and knives.  This new micro toolclip is not as well made as say the paratool or something like that, but it is very good for the money.  I almost always carry a Leatherman Squirt PS4 and while the Squirt has a higher level of fit and finish, this new SOG pocket tool is definitely going to get some carry time and the PS4 will sit on a shelf for a while.  Part of this may be that I have XL hands and so the Squirt can sometimes feel a bit fiddly.  I really think SOG has a winner here.

Now, the additional Centi knife--too dull to function as an actual knife when I got it.  It needs more work than just a couple of passes on the rods.  Odd grind.  On the other hand, its a good size for keeping in an Altoids tin emergency kit and the basic build quality seems okay.  As some others have said, at these prices, you get the knife for free so its hand to complain.

us Offline trouthunter

• The missing village idiot.
Reply #157 on: January 21, 2017, 10:02:14 PM
Picked up one last week for $15USD and today I grabbed another for $9USD

« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 10:03:27 PM by trouthunter »

us Offline DeezNittles

Reply #158 on: January 21, 2017, 10:05:28 PM
Picked up one last week for $15USD and today I grabbed another for $9USD

(Image removed from quote.)

I just did this as well, but I am going to use the $15 reciept to return the one I bought for $9 so I will get $6 back off the original.

Alex Verg

Reply #159 on: August 22, 2017, 03:58:10 PM
Have come up with multitools, but before? One dagger was and shave and cut the meat and hit the enemy in the eye))
But seriously, it's pretty convenient things - you can say you have a set in your pocket for all occasions. Although I'm here for the kitchen normal knives can not find anything suitable - a good steel sets cost over and above, and from bad steel, there is no point buying. Does anyone have tips on what sets of knives to look for the kitchen? Looked throug those LINK REMOVED , but not sure they are really as good as described.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 05:25:05 PM by Grant Lamontagne »

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #160 on: August 22, 2017, 05:27:14 PM
Welcome to the forum.  If you want to talk about knives and multitools you are welcome, however if you are here to post affiliate links like the one in your post then you should know that is not allowed here.

You may also want to at least try and find a thread pertinent to the link you are going to post if you want to look at least partly legitimate.  This is a thread about small pocket plier tools and has nothing to do with the kitchen knife sets you are trying to promote.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #161 on: August 22, 2017, 05:32:46 PM
Well I don't think any chef is using his Toolclip every day to prepare his/her dishes... :think:

Alex Verg

Reply #162 on: August 23, 2017, 11:34:01 AM
Welcome to the forum.  If you want to talk about knives and multitools you are welcome, however if you are here to post affiliate links like the one in your post then you should know that is not allowed here.

You may also want to at least try and find a thread pertinent to the link you are going to post if you want to look at least partly legitimate.  This is a thread about small pocket plier tools and has nothing to do with the kitchen knife sets you are trying to promote.

Def
Sorry, my mistake, that was not for promotion, I`ll refrain from links in future. But I`ll still be glad if someone can suggest anything suitable. I'm tired of sharpening knives every evening.

us Offline WoodsDuck

• No Life Club
  • Duck!
Reply #163 on: August 23, 2017, 01:07:38 PM

Def
Sorry, my mistake, that was not for promotion, I`ll refrain from links in future. But I`ll still be glad if someone can suggest anything suitable. I'm tired of sharpening knives every evening.

I'm curious why spammers always lie about their intentions when called out.
In this case, it was pretty easy to find the other sites you spammed with "articles" from the same generic affiliate site. You won't get any hits here without a paid membership, so why bother trying to pretend you're here for anything other than promotion?

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #164 on: August 24, 2017, 02:00:46 AM

Def

The Multitool.org Store is an authorized Victorinox dealer- perhaps you would like to order a nice set of Victorinox or Forschner knives for your kitchen?  I am a big fan of the Victorinox Santoku knife.

http://swissarmyknights.com/articles/2010/january-2010/210-sak-for-breakfast

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%