Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Secret Santa 2016

Josh613 · 366 · 15067

wales Offline hiraethus

• Admin Team
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • I brake for cake
Re: Secret Santa 2016
Reply #360 on: January 09, 2017, 10:37:51 AM
:(

Did it became clear what exactly went wrong?

Hi sorry I've been busy. seems I messed up with the list. I have been severely under stress. I have read back through my messages and have mixed up and sent Thedude the wrong address. Myself and my GF use the same laptop and she had sent her address to a relative for christmas cards I had posted it to Thedude by mistake. I know no-one will believe it when I say I generally didn't realize it was like Paste 'send' paste 'send' I was trying to organize  this and juggle a hundred things! However I have never received anything else apart from Hiartheus,my GF has not received a few things she was waiting for from Amazon either. I believe I sent to Kampfler. I will resend if he has not received it.
Please believe that this is not intentional.

That was Josh's last communication to Grant.
No one heard from him ever since.

Intentional or not, it is kind of hard to believe he pasted his own/his GF's address AND he did't see this AND the package from TheDude didn't arrive AND several packages from Amazon also didn't arrive AND the package he sent to you also didn't arrive. The accumulation of all of this just appears very unlikely  :think:

In my opinion there are 3 possibilities:
- Josh is lying
- Josh's GF is screwing Josh (but not in the good way)
- Josh is a muddle-head (and if you know yourself being that way you shouldn't organise something like this...)

We don't know, and we haven't heard from Josh.  Leave it at that please.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #361 on: January 09, 2017, 01:15:00 PM
:(

Did it became clear what exactly went wrong?

Hi sorry I've been busy. seems I messed up with the list. I have been severely under stress. I have read back through my messages and have mixed up and sent Thedude the wrong address. Myself and my GF use the same laptop and she had sent her address to a relative for christmas cards I had posted it to Thedude by mistake. I know no-one will believe it when I say I generally didn't realize it was like Paste 'send' paste 'send' I was trying to organize  this and juggle a hundred things! However I have never received anything else apart from Hiartheus,my GF has not received a few things she was waiting for from Amazon either. I believe I sent to Kampfler. I will resend if he has not received it.
Please believe that this is not intentional.

That was Josh's last communication to Grant.
No one heard from him ever since.

Intentional or not, it is kind of hard to believe he pasted his own/his GF's address AND he did't see this AND the package from TheDude didn't arrive AND several packages from Amazon also didn't arrive AND the package he sent to you also didn't arrive. The accumulation of all of this just appears very unlikely  :think:

In my opinion there are 3 possibilities:
- Josh is lying
- Josh's GF is screwing Josh (but not in the good way)
- Josh is a muddle-head (and if you know yourself being that way you shouldn't organise something like this...)

We don't know, and we haven't heard from Josh.  Leave it at that please.

Agreed.  Whatever the reason, the situation stands and we will take care of it.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #362 on: January 09, 2017, 06:50:26 PM
Enjoying my secret Santa SAK and Mora, thanks again Powernoodle!
Really nice gifts that made it into my EDC... :tu:

My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

us Offline powernoodle

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #363 on: January 10, 2017, 01:09:36 AM
My pleasure, ThePeacent.  The whole experience was fun - even the 5x week wait for my package to arrive in Spain.   :salute:

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #364 on: January 10, 2017, 05:54:38 PM
My pleasure, ThePeacent.  The whole experience was fun - even the 5x week wait for my package to arrive in Spain.   :salute:

Repeating SAK again, I really love its looks and feel in hand   :salute:

My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

au Offline TheDude

• "What is the riddle of steel?"
Reply #365 on: January 11, 2017, 12:33:50 PM
Nice haul.
Eventually even McGyver got himself a Leatherman

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30