Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

finding a SHEATH

Offline WLKof Doom

• New User
finding a SHEATH
on: November 05, 2016, 03:08:32 AM
so i have been looking for a pouch for my surge, knife, flash light, pen, and 4 saw blades.
now every thing but the flash light fit in a leatherman STANDARD SUPER TOOL NYLON SHEATH - 4.5 but it tight
i am looking for one that will fit all that plus a flash light and possibly the bit extended and a few bits
i have found a few but they are all way to big or way to small
i was hoping some one could give me some sugestions

us Offline Alan K.

• Thread Killer 2019
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Re: finding a SHEATH
Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 08:20:17 PM
What type or size of knife are you carrying with they surge and what type or size flashlight are you carrying?  Something like a Maxpedition pocket organizer or a Nite Ize Pock-Its XL or just a dual magazine pouch might work for you.

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Re: finding a SHEATH
Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 09:11:29 PM
I use this one for the Surge, MP600 and MP800. Has an internal pocket + 2 side elastic pockets, I carry the saw blades in the inner pocket, closer to the belt, the tool in front, flashlight on one side (could fit a pen in there, two objects in one pocket) and a knife (SAK) in the other side.

depending on the size of the flashlight and knife, this could work for you

alternatively, a Skinth sheath, or a Victorinos Swisstool sheath could work   :salute:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%