Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[FOUND] Wenger Business Tool

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
[FOUND] Wenger Business Tool
on: November 03, 2016, 02:25:26 PM
So... anyone has one and wants offload it?

User quality is fine.

Preferably in Europe, preferably the 60, preferably in red version and preferably cheap  :D
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:33:43 PM by zoidberg »
Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

us Offline Sazabi

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Wenger Business Tool
Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 07:03:36 PM
Fwiw, DLTrading has one of the Wenger Business Tools for something like $30; they're stateside, though.

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 07:24:23 AM
Thanks.. the price is good, even if it's the 45 not the 60... still they won't send to Romania... (Amazon has it for 35 USD)

I was looking for something like this one, preferably in red, but they wont send to Romania either: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001N84PMM/

Here you can find the same one at 150-170 USD...
Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

nz Offline moonweasel

Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 08:41:29 AM
There is a NIB business tool in a shop near me, no idea what colour etc. I saw it when I picked up my Alinghi Ranger. I can find out if I am close over the weekend, with the Australia tax probably not cheap, but the exchange rate may soften the blow

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 09:14:49 AM
There is a NIB business tool in a shop near me, no idea what colour etc. I saw it when I picked up my Alinghi Ranger. I can find out if I am close over the weekend, with the Australia tax probably not cheap, but the exchange rate may soften the blow

Thanks mate. If it's not too much trouble.

Colours should be red, black and grey (red preferred)
45 has a punch
50 has a punch and a blade
55 has a punch and scissors
60 has a punch, blade and scissors (preferred)

nz Offline moonweasel

Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 11:36:03 AM
I'll be taking the moonweasel sproglet for a train ride in the morning, to give the wifey a sleep in, I will let you know the result.

nz Offline moonweasel

Reply #6 on: November 06, 2016, 03:42:30 AM
Soooo, it turns out they have two. They appear to be both the 60, one Black in a gift type box this a case, and the red in a normal box.
Bad news is $199aud, were marked as $230

au Offline gregozedobe

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
Reply #7 on: November 06, 2016, 09:04:08 AM
Bad news is $199aud, were marked as $230

The good news is that they aren't likely to sell either at those prices, so hopefully at some time in the future they will discount them to a more reasonable price level and you can buy them then.

I bought a #60 model from the US for U$40.95 last year.
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Reply #8 on: November 06, 2016, 05:45:01 PM
Gakh!!! And I thought Europe was bad.

Thanks for checking though.

Have one in my sights ... wish me luck.

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Reply #9 on: November 07, 2016, 06:59:58 AM
Gakh!!! And I thought Europe was bad.

Thanks for checking though.

Have one in my sights ... wish me luck.

Darn lost it... stayed at 12 Euros for a week then jumped to 55 Euros in the last 10 minutes. I didn't want to go much higher than 50 because there were rather big shipping costs also and it was black (and I kind of wanted a red one).

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Reply #10 on: November 07, 2016, 01:44:46 PM
MODs, please mark [FOUND].

Thank you for hosting, MTO and thank you for the great offer, Al.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $139.46
PayPal Fees: $8.05
Net Balance: $131.41
Below Goal: $168.59
Site Currency: USD
44%