Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Baseball cards

00 Offline RaptorMan

• No Life Club
Baseball cards
on: September 23, 2008, 02:23:51 AM
Anybody here know anything about baseball cards? i bought a house a year ago and in the process of remodeling it found a box of cards from the early 90's. some complete sets unwrapped others in plastic cases.

Not sure if there any good ones or not. If anyone knows anything about them and could throw out some names I will look for them.

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
  • Supreme Planetary Overlord trainee
Re: Baseball cards
Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 04:27:01 AM
It's been a long time since I did anything with cards,sports or otherwise,I can't really remember when the bottom fell out of the card market.What do you have? Topps? Upper Deck? I do know there are guides to values published..wish I could be of some help.
I

00 Offline RaptorMan

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 04:04:15 AM
Thanks for the reply. I have a little of everything. Like I said I found them in the attic so not really sure what I have and Im not real interested in going thru a book for each one so I might try to sell the whole box at once.

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
  • Supreme Planetary Overlord trainee
Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 04:38:50 AM
 The one thing I do recall from my days of yore,is that for some reason,intact unopened packs carried more value.Since the ones you have could be called vintage,they may carry a better price.
I

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $56.34
PayPal Fees: $2.74
Net Balance: $53.60
Below Goal: $246.40
Site Currency: USD